Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 20. (Read 201504 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I'm having a strange issue with my masternode .  every time I clear the rewards off, the masternode "output" gets messed up and the node goes inactive. To correct: I have to "redo"  the masternode "locked coins" by transferring them away from the node and back.   Has anyone else experienced this behavior ?  
Activity: 2
i don't know why i can't mine any neoscript coin !!!

nsgminer is now working at all

ccminer don't give any accepted share

http://i63.tinypic.com/25gb8fb.png

i can mine only ethash !!!

what is the problem ??

It does not appear to be picking up the correct algorithm
maybe try force it with "-a neoscrypt" or try a different miner like the KlausT branch of ccminer?

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

what is the problem ??

maybe try altminer pool

tied all pools

I always mined at Altminer.net. They have VIVO with 4.9 GH/s hash rate and finds a block every 3 minutes estimated.
Activity: 42

what is the problem ??

maybe try altminer pool

tied all pools
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
Beware guys. Hostmns.net is not hosting VIVO anymore. As in : if you have issues with the sentinel,you are given a refund. So you lose 40$ with the 2 transactions (the refund transfers fee is paid by you).
Maybe they will have the decency to state that on their website sometime as well.

Serious? They just decided to stop hosting it without telling anyone or warning the people for whom they host Vivo nodes? That is very, very scammy behaviour indeed. I thought the good folks at hostmns were above that sort of thing.
Activity: 306

what is the problem ??

maybe try altminer pool
Activity: 42

what is the problem ??
There is a problem. From altminer.net do not come payouts to the wallet. My wallet says "the source of the blocks is not available." What solutions?

Received payment on the wallet
I like this coin  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 92
Beware guys. Hostmns.net is not hosting VIVO anymore. As in : if you have issues with the sentinel,you are given a refund. So you lose 40$ with the 2 transactions (the refund transfers fee is paid by you).
Maybe they will have the decency to state that on their website sometime as well.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
Guys can you mine VIVO?
I mined with 3x1060s for 3 hours now under cryptopool.xyz and ballances there are on 0, my wallet also is on 0 vivo. It only shows the hashrate on the pool website, nothing else, no ballances.
It is possible that during 3 hours pool did not find even 1 block. Block generation is going in pulses, like 3-5 blocks at a time when nicehash power comes to this pool and later it may be no block in many hours.
There is a problem. From altminer.net do not come payouts to the wallet. My wallet says "the source of the blocks is not available." What solutions?
Activity: 68
Merit: 3
I love mining it is so arbitrary.

I downloaded wallet, synced..used address in start script and get this:
Invalid address BANNED 900 Seconds...

lol

The address is straight from my wallet and the config is straight from the most recent post except I use ccminer-64

Anyone got an idea?

Activity: 127
Guys can you mine VIVO?
I mined with 3x1060s for 3 hours now under cryptopool.xyz and ballances there are on 0, my wallet also is on 0 vivo. It only shows the hashrate on the pool website, nothing else, no ballances.

I used to mine VIVO months ago. I don't know if it's still practical to do so. You might be better off mining other profitable coins and then buying VIVO with the proceeds.

Here's my batch file, just replace the address with your vivo address. I used Alexis Ccminer. You can also use Tpruvot Ccminer.

ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:10001 -u vivo_address -p c=VIVO --cpu-priority=3

For me and my 1070's rig VIVO is by far the most profitable coin, still.
I just keep wondering why its price is going up and up. I cant seem to find much information about this coin and there seems to be no real active discussion on any forum i know of.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hi ! Vivo is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining Vivo with neoscrypt algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:4233
  • User     : YOUR_VIVO_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=VIVO

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u VM46NgyKdCx4iak8zrBFJ36cK9NaXmYL39 -p c=VIVO
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u VM46NgyKdCx4iak8zrBFJ36cK9NaXmYL39 -p c=VIVO

Peers list :

• addnode=107.172.27.138:12845
    • addnode=54.37.111.95:12845
    • addnode=13.80.64.100:12845
    • addnode=212.129.35.124:12845
    • addnode=145.239.28.104:12845
    • addnode=145.239.28.73:12845
    • addnode=172.107.95.167:12845
    • addnode=176.36.122.245:12845
    Activity: 26
    Finally got the MN running, used a combination of 3 different guides as they were all missing something rofl
    Activity: 140
    Peace not piece.
    What has been your experience with this coin as MN owners?

Do you see its future bright?
    Activity: 132
    Guys can you mine VIVO?

I used to mine VIVO months ago. I don't know if it's still practical to do so. You might be better off mining other profitable coins and then buying VIVO with the proceeds.

Here's my batch file, just replace the address with your vivo address. I used Alexis Ccminer. You can also use Tpruvot Ccminer.

ccminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:10001 -u vivo_address -p c=VIVO --cpu-priority=3
    Activity: 30
    Merit: 1
    Guys can you mine VIVO?
    Activity: 26
    Anyone else having issues with masternode setup?

Getting to this point;

sudo git clone https://github.com/vivocoin/vivo
    cd vivo
    sudo ./autogen.sh

When running above command, says command not found, if I do ls -a to list files, I can see this file in the directory..

I've ran all of the following to prepare the VPS; (Yes I am not only setting this up for VIVO)

sudo apt-get update -y
    sudo apt-get upgrade -y
    sudo apt-get install software-properties-common python-software-properties
    sudo add-apt-repository ppa:git-core/ppa
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install git
    sudo apt-get dist-upgrade -y
    sudo apt-get install -y pkg-config
    sudo apt-get install nano htop git -y
    sudo apt-get install build-essential
    sudo apt-get install libtool autotools-dev automake libssl-dev bsdmainutils -y
    sudo apt-get install libzmq3-dev libminiupnpc-dev -y
    sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev -y
    sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev -y
    sudo apt-get install libdb4.8++-dev -y
    sudo apt-get install libevent-dev -y
    Activity: 224
    Can someone advise me.

my vivo master node running on windows - status showing watch dog expired.

How can i solve it?

Thank you
    you need to use "sentinel". Or better - migrate to Linux and use just commands:

vivo-cli mnsync reset
    vivo-cli mnsync next

in status "watchdog expired" MN still gets rewards
    Pages:
    Jump to: