Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 21. (Read 201504 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 100
wondering if vivo can get to binance or trex. any chance?
Activity: 308
Can someone advise me.

my vivo master node running on windows - status showing watch dog expired.

How can i solve it?

Thank you
you need to use "sentinel". Or better - migrate to Linux and use just commands:

vivo-cli mnsync reset
vivo-cli mnsync next
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
vivo is becoming much more stable and is starting to evolve in a good coin.
Activity: 3
Can someone advise me.

my vivo master node running on windows - status showing watch dog expired.

How can i solve it?

Thank you
Activity: 40
Can someone confirm that the chain is stuck?
Activity: 7
Which will be the fastest miner to mine vivo with
I am an Nvidia gpu user
the most reasonable is GTX 1060 and 1070 (hashes per sec/watts)

Ahh well actually i asking for the miner
Like tried ccminer on my 2 1050ti’s but they are only hashing at 700h per sec
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
I am an Nvidia gpu user
the most reasonable is GTX 1060 and 1070 (hashes per sec/watts)
Activity: 7
I am an Nvidia gpu user
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
nsgminer -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:10001 -u WALLET -p c=VIVO

Don't work for me at Rx 580 4Gb. why?
Don't start
printscreen?
or give your bat file

if you are new on altminer, you should wait 900 seconds after first connection. There is something set in altminer and you will not be able to mine until first 900 seconds passed. ccminer reported wrong address and ban for 900 seconds although it was set correctly. After that everything works OK. Sometimes there is connection timeout, but it is caused by server overloads.
Activity: 84
Why is on CoinMarketCap wrong number in max coin supply and i also doubt the right coin number in circulation?
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
It looks like VIVO is forming a nice cup and handle pattern.  I would expect VIVO to hit a new ATH within the next couple days.

Chart does look good, hoping to find out more about this coin!

The BTC price chart does look like a cup and handle pattern. However, the USD price chart show already a breakout from a cup pattern. Sometimes I don't know what to follow, the BTC or the USD charts?
Activity: 173
It looks like VIVO is forming a nice cup and handle pattern.  I would expect VIVO to hit a new ATH within the next couple days.

Chart does look good, hoping to find out more about this coin!
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
Activity: 173
Hey how is VIVO ASIC resistant?
Activity: 31
I am trying to set up a VPS Windows Masternode, and followed all the instructions in the Guide.  I have 1000 VIVO in the MN address (50+ confirmations), and have updated the wallet configuration file. However, when I go to start the MN, I get the following error:

"Not capable masternode: Masternode not in Masternode list".

That seems to be true - when I look at the Masternodes tab, my Masternode's IP is not there.  Any ideas how to fix that?  

On a side note, sometimesif time I start the wallet again and put in the "getaccountaddress 0" debug command, it will randomly generate a new address. I don't know if that affects the MN Private Key address or not? (the old address still exists)
Activity: 21
hi guys. Is it possible to just stake VIVO if you dont have enough for a node yet? If so how? Could you point me to a guide? Thank you.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
Asic resistant is my favourite feature from coins.  Also decentralized is good. All the best for your project.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Interested in investing but for me its a major put off that they have no team shown on the site and i have no clue who the developers are.
Can anyone up here help me out regarding my concerns?
Best Regards

peachcakey is a developer. I don't know who the other developers are or if they hang out here or on discord or maybe they prefer to stay 100% anonymous. Development seems active enough for the time being, at least.

https://discord.gg/vXfEEWH
https://github.com/vivocoin

What's your dev. roadmap?

It looks like they're working on an IOS wallet and writing some e-commerce plugins or something on the roadmap at the end of the first post.
Activity: 26
Pages:
Jump to: