Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 72. (Read 201504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

[2017-09-20 11:50:04] accepted: 184/184 (diff 0.000), 1010.14 kH/s yes!

should work or? how much coins i will mine? ~

1080 not very suitable for neoscrypt algo. Hashrate is ok for this card.
ok thanks. i have just this one in my gaming pc and in the time i dont play i mine some coins Smiley

another question is there a page where we can see how much masternodes are running and how much the reward is?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

1080 not very suitable for neoscrypt algo. Hashrate is ok for this card.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
i try mining this coin with my gtx 1080 with the ccminer with this settings:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

ccminer-x64 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:4233 -u MY ADRESS -p c=VIVO,stats,d=8 --cpu-priority 3 --max-log-rate 30

pause

[2017-09-20 11:50:00] accepted: 178/178 (diff 0.000), 1010.80 kH/s yes!
[2017-09-20 11:50:01] accepted: 179/179 (diff 0.000), 1010.29 kH/s yes!
[2017-09-20 11:50:01] accepted: 180/180 (diff 0.000), 1010.05 kH/s yes!
[2017-09-20 11:50:02] accepted: 181/181 (diff 0.000), 1010.03 kH/s yes!
[2017-09-20 11:50:02] accepted: 182/182 (diff 0.000), 1009.98 kH/s yes!
[2017-09-20 11:50:02] accepted: 183/183 (diff 0.000), 1009.98 kH/s yes!

Activity: 62
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Why are the trades on the stock exchange frozen?

do you mean coinsmarkets.com? because it's having website issues
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Why are the trades on the stock exchange frozen?
Activity: 33
When loading a purse on Ubuntu gives an error message-
Resolving github.com (github.com)... 192.30.253.112, 192.30.253.113
Connecting to github.com (github.com)|192.30.253.112|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
2017-09-20 09:53:10 ERROR 404: Not Found.
How to correct it?
Activity: 50
Merit: 27
Crypto Play Radio has added this coin to our pools at CPR Blocksucker Nation!

https://blocksuckernation.com

Listen in to the station at https://cryptoplayradio.com.

JOIN US we're on the air, now!

JOIN IN at...
https://discord.gg/Rv8ZcQU to listen
and
https://discord.gg/AUf98PB to type

We can get you mining quickly.
Activity: 31
We had the diff talks a couple of times now and: NO it's not broken. It's exactly how diff retarget works. The issue is not the network the issue is 1 guy that directs hash in a smart way. He puts hash on when the diff is low cause blocks will come in fast to correct the delay we had, once we solved 30 blocks he will point the hash elsewhere and leaves us with high diff. Once we solved another 30 blocks he comes back. That's not a broken algo, that's being smart. We have seen this in the past on so many coins. Multipool has killed so many coins by doing this.

If we change the diff retarget, he will hop on and off in shorter time spans. That doesn't really solve the problem. I don't really get why we have so many discussions about it. If you want to understand how diff works read:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Difficulty

There are also a couple of good topics on stackoverflow. I get why everyone is crying but this won't solve the problem. VIVO is profitable to mine and the hash is currently low. So it's easy to play. As the project grows and the hash rate this will become harder to do. If you have been around in the last years you will have seen this before. It's annoying yes but it ain't a bug.

There is no guarantee that we will solve 720 blocks a day, it is not a fixed rule. The outcome should be predictable but it isn't. Even with shorter diff changes, i can still fuck the network when the real hash is 2ghs and I throw 20ghs on it. What will you do then? Cap on ghs per miner? Cause it ain't working like you want it?

So please, before flooding all channels about the diff, go out have a read, learn how it works and try to understand what is happening.

@whywefight, thanks for the clarification.  I always appreciated all your posts on BitcoinTalk.

Thanks Bro!
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Hi Minernz,

If you would like to avail of shared masternode hosting check out the discord group and message whywefight, he offers the service currently. He has 7 shared community masternode running currently.

Read here to see what steps you need to take to get involved: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21347368

+1 for whywefight
copper member
Activity: 122
https://Zixx.chat
Hi Minernz,

If you would like to avail of shared masternode hosting check out the discord group and message whywefight, he offers the service currently. He has 7 shared community masternode running currently.

Read here to see what steps you need to take to get involved: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21347368
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
I was mining with altpool yesterday but when i visit the site today i directly get warnings about HTML/ScrInject.B trojan horse when visiting the site. What is going on?

Sorry, accidentally added a wrong function to some sites. Should be gone now.

What kind of wrong function did you accidentally add to the sites? Did you use a plugin that added the function/trojan?

He added coin hive to his website which uses visitors computers to mine a coin in the background for the site operator's wallet while the visitors are on the site.  It's not a trojan but coin hive raises flags on everyone's detectors and shouldn't be used and if it were to be used it's prob better to just ask people if they're ok with that.  Altminer noticed that it's not working and turned it off.

This is what I believe happened.

Exactly. And we wanted to have it on the admin site only but by issue enabled it also on some public sites. Thanks for pointing it out Smiley

Yeah np I didn't want people to think u were infecting them with virus, I researched it after i saw it so I wanted the people asking to understand what it was.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Living the dream...
Hi - just upgraded to the new wallet, it doesnt seem to sync? says no block source available - do i need to add any nodes? thx
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
I was mining with altpool yesterday but when i visit the site today i directly get warnings about HTML/ScrInject.B trojan horse when visiting the site. What is going on?

What kind of wrong function did you accidentally add to the sites? Did you use a plugin that added the function/trojan?

He added coin hive to his website which uses visitors computers to mine a coin in the background for the site operator's wallet while the visitors are on the site.  It's not a trojan but coin hive raises flags on everyone's detectors and shouldn't be used and if it were to be used it's prob better to just ask people if they're ok with that.  Altminer noticed that it's not working and turned it off.

Exactly. And we wanted to have it on the admin site only but by issue enabled it also on some public sites. Thanks for pointing it out Smiley
yeah, coin price jumped rapidly... but it may fall again Wink

hey buddy nice to see u on the vivo train! Wink

Activity: 308
yeah, coin price jumped rapidly... but it may fall again Wink
Activity: 49
One masternode pays over $400/wk? Before today, that's an ROI in under a month. Has anybody actually had a MN payout that can confirm this amount?

You won't be able to buy 1000 coins for $1500.

Don't know how much a masternode will return, but buying a masternode is a bit more expensive than that.

I got in at $1600, now it cost more like $7000
Activity: 14
Looking for people to do a masternode pool.

Currently looking for three other people to do a 1/4 share each, or 250 vivo a piece.

I work for the government of my country, which I can confirm, so there will be some trust.

Rewards will be handed out weekly.

PM if interested.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

Pages:
Jump to: