Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 73. (Read 201504 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
I was mining with altpool yesterday but when i visit the site today i directly get warnings about HTML/ScrInject.B trojan horse when visiting the site. What is going on?

Sorry, accidentally added a wrong function to some sites. Should be gone now.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Wallet blockchain update issue "No block source available..."
I just updated to the latest wallet v0.12.1.6 (64bit Win)
I show 6 active connections to the network
Still 41 hours behind with "No block source available..."

What is the fix?

Update:  I had to kick off all connections to agents running core:0.12.1.5   Then the synchronization began.  
Problem solved.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
he he the onion snake is here and yes the payouts is right now 10-20 vivo per day. thats quite good.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
One masternode pays over $400/wk? Before today, that's an ROI in under a month. Has anybody actually had a MN payout that can confirm this amount?

You won't be able to buy 1000 coins for $1500.

Don't know how much a masternode will return, but buying a masternode is a bit more expensive than that.
Activity: 64
What is the pool with the highest hashrate? I know it's not the point of decentralizing... Tongue
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Is there any mining profitability calculator available for Vivo.

I've put my one miner to work on vivo but I would like to know about mining profitability.
Activity: 318
One masternode pays over $400/wk? Before today, that's an ROI in under a month. Has anybody actually had a MN payout that can confirm this amount?

get out of here you dirty deep onion snake

^^^Don't mind this guy, he's just mad he registered too late to be a part of the air drop  Cry.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If you knew what was good for you, you'd pick up some Onions while the price was under a $1
Activity: 49

get out of here you dirty deep onion snake
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Hello. How can I fix this problem: "block source not available" and 38 hours till the end of synchronization always. 
Activity: 36
Stuck at block 15199.. DEV please let us know what to do..

update wallet to new version from op.  people with old wallet have that issue
Crap missed that! thanks for pointing this out!  Smiley
Activity: 154
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
NovaExchange really grows fast
VIVO chose NOVA really well
Let VIVO grow effectively
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Hello Dev,

Noticed that on Coinmarketcap it says only the circulating supply and the total supply.  It does not state the Max supply though.  Anyone want to contact them to include the 27m max supply too?
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
@altminer.net

Please explain the usage of 100% of one core from my cpu on dekstop and all cores using mobile site version on my mobile phone...

My phone keeps freezing with ur site!  This reminds me of pirate bay...

There is some sort of spam attack going on at altminer, if you don't have an anti malware installed it may not get blocked and you will be flooded
Activity: 64
@altminer.net

Please explain the usage of 100% of one core from my cpu on dekstop and all cores using mobile site version on my mobile phone...

My phone keeps freezing with ur site!  This reminds me of pirate bay...
Activity: 364
Just replace executable(s). The run the wallet EXE. It will pickup "additional information" and then it is ready.

Thank you, but it still show 28 hours behind  Sad

did you try getting the new wallet + deleting the old chain data?  don't delete wallet.dat
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
Activity: 6
Tell me please. My MN is on Ubuntu I have updated a purse and about 12 hours her status:
  "Masternode successfully started".
  When checking the status from other purse -NEW STAR REQUIRED
There is no remuneration for MN

Information from other wallet is correct, you must restart node.
Activity: 33
Tell me please. My MN is on Ubuntu I have updated a purse and about 12 hours her status:
  "Masternode successfully started".
  When checking the status from other purse -NEW STAR REQUIRED
There is no remuneration for MN
Activity: 178
This team attaches great importance to publicity and marketing. If you look at it this way, friends will talk about it in a few days. But do you have any technical value? Have you formed APP yet?
Activity: 58
Just replace executable(s). The run the wallet EXE. It will pickup "additional information" and then it is ready.

Thank you, but it still show 28 hours behind  Sad

FYI, Solved by run "masternode start"
Pages:
Jump to: