Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 74. (Read 201504 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Just replace executable(s). The run the wallet EXE. It will pickup "additional information" and then it is ready.

Thank you, but it still show 28 hours behind  Sad
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Just replace executable(s). The run the wallet EXE. It will pickup "additional information" and then it is ready.
Activity: 58
How to update a wallet. Run setup to replace on the older version?
I have a sending transaction. should i wait it complete?
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Neoscrypt stratum is very busy with all you vivo enthusiasts  Grin

Will add another server this week.

haha. Well Vivo is looking good is it not?  Wanted to also mention that after a certain period of time the stratum settles on a difficulty which is too high and doesn't allow for more than 1 or 2 shares in a minute which inevitably results in a lower reported hashrate or a less consistent hashrate.  Dunno if that's something u can code differently, but that's been my experience at times.

1-2 shares per minute are totally fine! Don’t go over with reported hashrate shares with a appropriate difficulty count!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Nice to see that Vivo looking good at Novaexchange, didn't expect that a lot of people are interested in buying Vivo. Anyway all good things are ahead yet.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
no block source available , wallet not sync, have redownloaded from front page

try to search around here for someone that posted some add nodes so that you can update your .conf file and this should make your wallet work
Activity: 364
Stuck at block 15199.. DEV please let us know what to do..

update wallet to new version from op.  people with old wallet have that issue
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
restart your wallet, cause i am at block 15727 with 34 connections, so the network is running fine.
Activity: 36
Stuck at block 15199.. DEV please let us know what to do..
Activity: 154
no block source available , wallet not sync, have redownloaded from front page
Activity: 309
Is mining VIVO profitable?

haha. Well Vivo is looking good is it not?  Wanted to also mention that after a certain period of time the stratum settles on a difficulty which is too high and doesn't allow for more than 1 or 2 shares in a minute which inevitably results in a lower reported hashrate or a less consistent hashrate.  Dunno if that's something u can code differently, but that's been my experience at times.

yeah looks like vivo on altminer is not working properly, total hash went from 2gh to 100mh and my personal hash went down from 8 mh to 150 kh

alright, it appears to have just been a hiccup. working normally again
yeah looks like vivo on altminer is not working properly, total hash went from 2gh to 100mh and my personal hash went down from 8 mh to 150 kh

hey, normally your pool is great but for some reason your pool is only registering about 2% of my hashrate all of a sudden??
Activity: 364
someone give nodes please, wallet not sync

wallet sync issues are because you are using the old wallet.  download new wallet from this thread
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
NovaExchange is finally working on my computer! It is the second time it works, the first time it was about 3 weeks ago! Long life to NovaExchange !
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
someone give nodes please, wallet not sync
Pages:
Jump to: