Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 79. (Read 201380 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
They did not fix anything. the complexity of 200k and will be replaced through 26 blocks. The average time of the block is 30 minutes. And this is a coin which should become the settlement unit for payment ?! Confirmation of the transaction for more than 6 hours lasted, about what calculation in the store or where else you can generally say. Here the complexity of almost every block should change so that this was not.

They haven't announced any fix yet. They are still busy working on it as we speak.
I think they will make it recalculate the difficulty more often.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
They did not fix anything. the complexity of 200k and will be replaced through 26 blocks. The average time of the block is 30 minutes. And this is a coin which should become the settlement unit for payment ?! Confirmation of the transaction for more than 6 hours lasted, about what calculation in the store or where else you can generally say. Here the complexity of almost every block should change so that this was not.
Activity: 55
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Hi I want to ask you do you have mining calculator? Thank you in advance.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Where can I get vivo address for Web wallet or Android?

i don´t think its released yet
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
nicehash is having a very negative affect on this coin's mining. something needs to be done asap imo

It is quite a pain yes, my master node rewards have rolled over and died. lol.
But they are currently busy working on a fix. I think they might change the difficulty retarget to happen more often.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
nicehash is having a very negative affect on this coin's mining. something needs to be done asap imo
Activity: 504

if you read first post... "Android - Coming soon"
web wallet there isnt any.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Interesting topic, I will watch it
Activity: 189
Activity: 5
It is necessary to make that the complexity changed each block. wise people are bored with the capacities of nicehash, because of them the transactions are very slow!

We are releasing an update shortly that will address and correct this. It will be announced in the next couple of days.

It would have been very good if there had been protection from naicehash, because real miners are not interested in digging a coin with such jumps of complexity. We are waiting for a solution.
Activity: 231
Merit: 101
YIIMP POOL IS BACK UP FOR VIVO!!

http://yiimp.ccminer.org/site/mining

BRING THE HASH!!
Activity: 463
Anywhere to find the network hashrate? The blockexplorer seems stuck since yesteraday.
Activity: 144
It is necessary to make that the complexity changed each block. wise people are bored with the capacities of nicehash, because of them the transactions are very slow!

We are releasing an update shortly that will address and correct this. It will be announced in the next couple of days.
Activity: 24
Very slow transactions , was 1 week ago 30-40 min. Now its 4h-5h ?
Activity: 5
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Activity: 64
Last day I noticed that confirmation of mined or sent coins takes much more time as it was 1 or 2 days ago.
Can it be only my problem or is it something else?
BTW great pump! That's awesome!
Pages:
Jump to: