Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 78. (Read 201380 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 100
help! I have started a masternoda with 1000VIVO... she worked... but has accidentally transferred to her 22VIVO more what to do? how to remove superfluous VIVO and whether it will work further?

You should be able to transfer out the 22 Vivo.  It won't let you use the 1000 Vivo as they are locked.  Remember that you need to pay the transaction from the 22 Vivo, so you may need to send 21.{something} to whereever you want it to go.  Or you wait for your first masternode payment to be fully confirmed, then you can send 22, or 22 plus the payment received minus the transaction fee.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
All thanks. I hope will work. Prompt what team to bring VIVO with MN to LINUX with Ubuntu 14.04?
Activity: 148
help! I have started a masternoda with 1000VIVO... she worked... but has accidentally transferred to her 22VIVO more what to do? how to remove superfluous VIVO and whether it will work further?

I think your still good unless your MN is less than 1000 i guess.,
Activity: 6
Friend of mine told me he has been mining this coin and that it looks legit...Thing is, its only listed (so far) on Novaexchange, which has disabled the registration system for at least a week now, i feel very uncertain mining this coin, if i will get to have them in the wallet, with no place to trade them, is it just me who feels like this? Coin has been listed on coinmarketcap, but still only one exchange that is basically locked for new users.
Activity: 14
Novaexchange is not allowing new registrations. Please list your coin on a more reputable exchange.
Activity: 49
After reading your post, I will agree with you, a hard fork is probably a bad idea. Better to think of long term effects rather than short term
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Hi, anyone knows what the rpc port is? cannot find info on it, and its not in the default location in chainparams in the source, and its the only thing i need, to activate
masternode hosting service for vivo.

The RPC port is 12845.
no thats the p2p port

never mind, found it: RPCPort = 9998 - might be good idea to write it in the OP Smiley

well in 5 minutes i will be open for VIVO masternode hosting at node-vps.com
Activity: 144

Hi, anyone knows what the rpc port is? cannot find info on it, and its not in the default location in chainparams in the source, and its the only thing i need, to activate

The RPC port is 12845.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

shouldn't be an issue, whats the nodes ip
"195.181.247.11:12845"  cold wallet - VSP
"195.181.247.11:12845"  cold wallet - VSP
IPv6if -I have understood about what the speech)
Activity: 3
Hi, i want mining VIVO but my SGMiner close directly after open

Do you have an issue

I have this error before closing : error in hsa_operand section, at offset
Address offset exceeds variable size
LLV ERROR

My .bat is : SGMiner.exe -k neoscrypt -o -u -p

Thanks a lot
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top

shouldn't be an issue, whats the nodes ip

Regarding the mining event over the last 2 days. The situation at hand is that a miner on nicehash is outhashing the current miners for the low-difficulty blocks plus 1/3 of all the high diff blocks, then stops mining making the rest of the current miners mine with a higher difficulty period. The difficulty is retargeting every 30 blocks. This is why, before the difficulty readjusts, blocks therefore confirmations will be slower. This is why you can experience slower transactions than normal during those times.

It is not a bug, or a technical issue of Vivo. This is the principle of difficulty and the current mining market. This particular miner is playing "by the rules" but he can be outplayed by the rules. Nicehash is a free market for everyone. We have considered at first releasing an update that would change the difficulty retargeting to 1-5 blocks. The risks and potential cons are too high, for no benefit. The current difficulty retargeting of 30 blocks is the right way to go long term and to preserve the stability of the coin. We have analyzed this thoroughly. An update of this sort would result in a hard fork and it would come with many unwanted high risks, while going backwards. It would not be responsible nor smart of us, especially as we have almost reached $1M market cap on Coinmarketcap.

ON the slack the dev said it  "An update is in progress. It is not a "fix", rather we are simply tackling him and future attempts like that one." Without a fix or rather an update Confirmation time was hideous though I already ramp the confirmation time to FAST and pay a hefty amount but still its too slow its already 2 hours now my coins are not yet confirmed in NOVA. this coin is slower than BTC deym.

NovaExchange transactions always take longer, as they require 17 confirmations instead of the normal 6 confirmations for a Vivo transaction.
Hello friends!

A couple of important announcements. Amazing growth & progress this week!

VIVO is now listed on Coin Market Cap!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vivo/

VIVO has almost reached $1.000.000 Market Cap on CMC! Currently $850K and growing by the day.

VIVO has been listed on Masternodes.pro and fully funded! Waiting for Masternodes.pro final confirmation.

http://masternodes.pro/

https://twitter.com/vivocrypto/status/908048770243362818

Join Us On Social Media & The VIVO Community Groups:

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
We had the diff talks a couple of times now and: NO it's not broken. It's exactly how diff retarget works. The issue is not the network the issue is 1 guy that directs hash in a smart way. He puts hash on when the diff is low cause blocks will come in fast to correct the delay we had, once we solved 30 blocks he will point the hash elsewhere and leaves us with high diff. Once we solved another 30 blocks he comes back. That's not a broken algo, that's being smart. We have seen this in the past on so many coins. Multipool has killed so many coins by doing this.

If we change the diff retarget, he will hop on and off in shorter time spans. That doesn't really solve the problem. I don't really get why we have so many discussions about it. If you want to understand how diff works read:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Difficulty

There are also a couple of good topics on stackoverflow. I get why everyone is crying but this won't solve the problem. VIVO is profitable to mine and the hash is currently low. So it's easy to play. As the project grows and the hash rate this will become harder to do. If you have been around in the last years you will have seen this before. It's annoying yes but it ain't a bug.

There is no guarantee that we will solve 720 blocks a day, it is not a fixed rule. The outcome should be predictable but it isn't. Even with shorter diff changes, i can still fuck the network when the real hash is 2ghs and I throw 20ghs on it. What will you do then? Cap on ghs per miner? Cause it ain't working like you want it?

So please, before flooding all channels about the diff, go out have a read, learn how it works and try to understand what is happening.
Activity: 148
ON the slack the dev said it  "An update is in progress. It is not a "fix", rather we are simply tackling him and future attempts like that one." Without a fix or rather an update Confirmation time was hideous though I already ramp the confirmation time to FAST and pay a hefty amount but still its too slow its already 2 hours now my coins are not yet confirmed in NOVA. this coin is slower than BTC deym.
Pages:
Jump to: