Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 93. (Read 201372 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Still selling 100 VIVO for 0.2 btc. PM me.

Use marketplace for that. Also that price is ridicilous.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
It seems like most of the hash rate is currently with hexpool, for the sake of decentralisation please considering to split between ALL available pools. thank you
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Is it right, you need 1000 Vivos to create a masternode?
With for instance 10 coins you can't (?)

How has so much coins?

Question: "Is it right, you need 1000 Vivos to create a masternode?"
Answer: Yes, that is correct
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
Is it right, you need 1000 Vivos to create a masternode?
With for instance 10 coins you can't (?)

How has so much coins?

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Still selling 100 VIVO for 0.2 btc. PM me.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
Hot wallet is the MasterNode wallet on the VPS or any other remote machine. It has no coin, the balance is 0 and need to run 24/7
The cold wallet is your local wallet, this one is holding all the coins. You lock the 1000 VIVO into this wallet using one of it's account addresses where you send the 1000 exactly. You will receive all the reward into this wallet too. The cold wallet doesn't need to run 24/7, it doesn't need to run at all.
Thanks for explanation

MN payments are starting at block 5040. We have received a few MN payments at the start but those were exceptions.
Ok, now I understand. Maybe it's better to put this information on the first page? Just to avoid misunderstanding.

NovaExchange in 1-2 weeks. We might bypass voting as well.
Novaexchange removed free voting. 1 vote cost ~0.0017 BTC (10 NPOINT) at the moment.
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Dev, where is the promised exchange? Nova? Cryptopia? Even voting no..

1-2 Weeks ... guys, this coin is just a few days old - what do you expect?!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I wish to create masternode later, but currently facing problem when run wallet in my ubuntu:-

cannot open shared object file : libzmq.so.3

Maybe let me re-compile it from source code and see...

follow this guides here:

Compile: http://www.explorerz.top/compile.html
Setting up MN: http://www.explorerz.top/vivo-mn.html

Also:

I am looking to buy coins in chunks of:

- 500 Vivo
- 1000 Vivo
- 2500 Vivo
- 5000 Vivo
- 10000 Vivo

If you are a well known and trusted member i would go first, if you trust me enough you are welcome to go first or we can use a well-known escrow. PM me or hit me up on vivo's discord/slack

Thanks, but I have re-compiled and everything works great. Maybe my Ubuntu is 16.04, so the libzmq.so.3 versioning issue.

BTW, so many people plan to setup masternode  Shocked
legendary
www.explorerz.top
I wish to create masternode later, but currently facing problem when run wallet in my ubuntu:-

follow this guides here:

Compile: http://www.explorerz.top/compile.html
Setting up MN: http://www.explorerz.top/vivo-mn.html

Also:

I am looking to buy coins in chunks of:

- 500 Vivo
- 1000 Vivo
- 2500 Vivo
- 5000 Vivo
- 10000 Vivo

If you are a well known and trusted member i would go first, if you trust me enough you are welcome to go first or we can use a well-known escrow. PM me or hit me up on vivo's discord/slack
Activity: 144
Hello, when will it be traded on the exchange? On what?

NovaExchange in 1-2 weeks. We might bypass voting as well.

Why there is no any payments to MN now? Last payments were 2 days ago. Is this a bug or done for a specific purpose?

There has been MN payments. Payments have been received yesterday and today.

There are 15 enabled Masternodes in the network at the moment. But no one gets reward. Block explorer shows that last 100 block rewards got only miners. Why?

MN payments are starting at block 5040. We have received a few MN payments at the start but those were exceptions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Why there is no any payments to MN now? Last payments were 2 days ago. Is this a bug or done for a specific purpose?

There are 15 enabled Masternodes in the network at the moment. But no one gets reward. Block explorer shows that last 100 block rewards got only miners. Why?

Some masternode owners have hot/cold wallet masternode setups.
What means "hot/cold wallet masternode setups"?

Hot wallet is the MasterNode wallet on the VPS or any other remote machine. It has no coin, the balance is 0 and need to run 24/7
The cold wallet is your local wallet, this one is holding all the coins. You lock the 1000 VIVO into this wallet using one of it's account addresses where you send the 1000 exactly. You will receive all the reward into this wallet too. The cold wallet doesn't need to run 24/7, it doesn't need to run at all.

Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple

Some masternode owners have hot/cold wallet masternode setups.
What means "hot/cold wallet masternode setups"?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 148
Tell me if there are interest in putting the coin at novaexchange. I can perhaps pull some strings and see if it can be done for a smaller fee.

that would be great.,how are you associated with nova?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Tell me if there are interest in putting the coin at novaexchange. I can perhaps pull some strings and see if it can be done for a smaller fee.
Activity: 266
Masternode coins are many these days, I hope this one worths it. I have free nova points for voting, which wallet address do I send to claim 10 vivo, Ethereum? and how and where do I upload the screenshot.

Thanks
legendary
www.explorerz.top
I am also still intressted in buying coins 1k minimum, feel free to pm me offers or hit me up on slack/discord
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
WTB 1000 coins pm me your offer
Activity: 621
Merit: 108
Miners. Miners never change. Mine and dump Smiley
Activity: 148
Dev, where is the promised exchange? Nova? Cryptopia? Even voting no..

patience man., the coin is still 1 week old LOL
Pages:
Jump to: