Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 97. (Read 201372 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Masternodes are good and all but the lack of solo mining is downer and this doesn't exactly scream decentralized not a huge fan of this although we wish you the best of luck.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Will jump on the mining train.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
I have rewritten my masternode guide. if you follow the instructions you will end up with cold nodes managed from one wallet that receives all payments. basically, the way it should be.

Its split into parts so dive in where you need to:

http://www.explorerz.top/resources.html
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Activity: 197
wallet not synching any nodes?

Im synced without a problem.
Syncing well, maybe firewall or something else?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Im synced without a problem.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Activity: 86
Devs are you not selling VIVO?  Smiley
Activity: 142
Sometimes it is used in many ways offers a variety of products but with the advent of this product I'm sure will make a vivo able to compete in the online world because the given concept is very good and easy to understand with ease.

Ye, easy concept - selling premain for masternode's investors and do another easy concept).
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Owner Hexpool, how much block need wait from immature to confirmed balance on your pool?
I mine more 2h but balance still immature

Mature time is 101 blocks.
Activity: 378
Sometimes it is used in many ways offers a variety of products but with the advent of this product I'm sure will make a vivo able to compete in the online world because the given concept is very good and easy to understand with ease.
Activity: 197
funny coin, what the price will be on the exchanges.., still mining
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
WTS 100 VIVO for 0.2 btc. PM if interested.

LMFAO. 1 vivo ~ $8.57 USD!! Cheesy  

I CPU mined BTC when it was $8 USD. This is NOT Bitcoin, just another microcrypto, boutique, vanity, "script kiddy" crypto. (like most cryptos and ICO tokens out there on bottom feeder exchanges.) I call them "quads" (or quad0's; because they can never get to/stay over .00009999 BTC). Right now vivo = 0 since there is NO exchange to convert to BTC, fiat nor any other widely accepted crypto. Have fun and don't let the few dev's take you to the cleaners on their premine. Wink

Regards,

c_p

Savage but true, people shouldn't determine the value of a cryptocoin base on diff but how it will fare in the future.
Activity: 112
📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍
Good afternoon, we added your coin on
https://profit-pool.org/
happy mining

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.profit-pool.org:4233 -u -p x
Activity: 132
Walking alone in the darkness
Owner Hexpool, how much block need wait from immature to confirmed balance on your pool?

I'm on Hexpool too, looks like 100 confirms needed.
J
yeah, looks like 100 or 200 like for ORB or PXC on the same pool.
I've stopped mining it. For 12 hours near 2 VIVO's. I'll better will mine Orbitcoin - pretty nice and stable wallet, which is universal for linux and works fine for me and more coins in a day.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

I'm on Hexpool too, looks like 100 confirms needed.
J
Activity: 148

I CPU mined BTC when it was $8 USD. This is NOT Bitcoin, just another microcrypto, boutique, vanity, "script kiddy" crypto. (like most cryptos and ICO tokens out there on bottom feeder exchanges.) I call them "quads" (or quad0's; because they can never get to/stay over .00009999 BTC). Right now vivo = 0 since there is NO exchange to convert to BTC, fiat nor any other widely accepted crypto. Have fun and don't let the few dev's take you to the cleaners on their premine. Wink

Regards,

c_p
Considering how hard it mining right now and will more harder in future its a fair price I believe  Wink

fair enough
Activity: 77
I'm interested to buy 50-500 VIVO. PM me
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Regards,

c_p
Considering how hard it mining right now and will more harder in future its a fair price I believe  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: