Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 96. (Read 201372 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
The biggest problem with this coin is the premine.

I'm looking to buy 30-100 coins. PM me
Activity: 322
mined it for 2 hours with my 4x1060 3gb. Got 0.4 coins. Shittest coin ever. Good luck guys.
what if this coin will cost 4-5 bucks at the beginning? you can mine up to 5 coins per day. can you make more than 20-25 bucks now elsewhere with that rig?

It will never reach that much.... The price of the coin is determined by the market not the difficulty.. Pivx is about $2. Why do you think Vivo worth double than a few years old well managed project with a huge user and masternode base? Or ChainCoin is $0.25 right now. Why do you think a few days old coin worth 20x more than a mature and proven project?

You are might be right... But only if you know the answer and can present a logical usercase to support such a high price. Otherwise I can't see any rationality for the price to be higher that $0.10 (I am already generous here, ARC is only $0.07).

if price will be that low - nobody will mine it right after exchange happens. abandoned blockchain.

As it already happened with many coins in the past and will happen in the future as well. Most of the coins fail or never going to be more than a pump and dump in the first few weeks.

I am not saying Vivo will be abandoned by the miners, it might have a bright future... But for that, buyers will need to know why buy Vivo MN for $4000 - $5000 and not CHC for $250 or ARC for $70, or might be Renos for $1000. Vivo at $4-$5 would make the masternode the 4th most expensive on the market.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
mined it for 2 hours with my 4x1060 3gb. Got 0.4 coins. Shittest coin ever. Good luck guys.
what if this coin will cost 4-5 bucks at the beginning? you can mine up to 5 coins per day. can you make more than 20-25 bucks now elsewhere with that rig?

It will never reach that much.... The price of the coin is determined by the market not the difficulty.. Pivx is about $2. Why do you think Vivo worth double than a few years old well managed project with a huge user and masternode base? Or ChainCoin is $0.25 right now. Why do you think a few days old coin worth 20x more than a mature and proven project?

You are might be right... But only if you know the answer and can present a logical usercase to support such a high price. Otherwise I can't see any rationality for the price to be higher that $0.10 (I am already generous here, ARC is only $0.07).

if price will be that low - nobody will mine it right after exchange happens. abandoned blockchain.
Activity: 322

Activity: 31
Good afternoon, we added your coin on
https://profit-pool.org/
happy mining

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.profit-pool.org:4233 -u -p x
use this
Activity: 395
I did not see that the vivo is on the voting list on the NovaExchange exchange.
For initial placement, you must pay 0.2 or 1 BTC or 1200 NPoints  Huh
Activity: 43
both pools down.. DDOS?

Down for me too. Just started mining Cheesy back to search for more reliable coin to mine.. good luck
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 135

If this coin costs 4-5 $ at the beginning, the dev will just go for an early retirement plan with his 920k premined coins Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
@peachcakey

Do you already know, when the Trade over Cryptopia starts?
Activity: 631
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Quite curious to follow up the development of Vivo
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Masternodes are good and all but the lack of solo mining is downer and this doesn't exactly scream decentralized not a huge fan of this although we wish you the best of luck.

You don't see an advantage for decentralization if the coin is hard to solo mine? I like that you need more hardware than one person can have to generate coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Love that it's asic resistant, kinda sad the ios client is put off till Q4 but then again apparently getting ios stuff approved is a pain in the ...
Activity: 24
Activity: 37
Activity: 148
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Selling 350 vivo for 0.5btc
Pages:
Jump to: