Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 94. (Read 201372 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Dev, where is the promised exchange? Nova? Cryptopia? Even voting no..
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
How much is fiat value for 100k satoshi btw? USD 4?

Yes, it is a bit more than $4 at the moment. Not impossible, but to have a comparison with a few other masternode coins:

Pivx :         $2.10
HLM (SPR) :$1.50
ChainCoin:  $0.25
DAS:          $0.20
ArcticCoin:  $0.07

Only Dash is more expensive than $4 per coin in this category.

I hope Vivo will succeed, and I hope the team behind it knows how.

keep in mind DAS did that with a dev that doesn't seem to care. so at least that range is pretty doable

Yes, I agree... I can see Vivo in the DAS - CHC range, around $0.2 - $0.25 myself too. That is realistic, not on the $4 per coin and 1BTC a masternode level.

And congratulation for your masternode guide, nice one...

actually that wasn't my point. das has a let's say lazy dev. chc has devs but nothing happend for a long time. dash is around for a long time. i am not really into pivx and hlm. the point is: with active development the coin can gain some value. vivo didn't have an ico. looking at some offers and asks, ppl are willing to buy 5k for 1btc, by the time writing this. it's too early to assume what will happen.

one can argue about the premine but I assume some of it will use for bounties. however if those coins will pay for future development I am cool on that.
Activity: 379
Activity: 616
Why mine this coin?
Is not profitable you get something like 0 monthly.

Why few miners in the pool mine it?

Are those miners the dev?

Hexpool has over 800 and altminer over 150 miners. Doesn't look like just "a few miners"...

Why people don't use altminer?
It has less fees.

Ok they are not few but you understand, why they do?

It is not profitable, only if the coin value will be very high, i think it will be not possible, the devs will go away with all premined coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
There are so many coins now that it is hard to keep up if you have a real full time job or anything like a family.

What are they all going to be used for?  Cool

May actually be speculative shitcoins.
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Why mine this coin?

Hexpool has over 800 and altminer over 150 miners. Doesn't look like just "a few miners"...
Activity: 616
Why mine this coin?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 322

Yes, it is a bit more than $4 at the moment. Not impossible, but to have a comparison with a few other masternode coins:

Pivx :         $2.10
ChainCoin:  $0.25
DAS:          $0.20
ArcticCoin:  $0.07

keep in mind DAS did that with a dev that doesn't seem to care. so at least that range is pretty doable

Yes, I agree... I can see Vivo in the DAS - CHC range, around $0.2 - $0.25 myself too. That is realistic, not on the $4 per coin and 1BTC a masternode level.

And congratulation for your masternode guide, nice one...
Activity: 868
Is there any update as to when this coin will be listed on the exchange? And yes, please stop posting wallet address in this thread or the admin will take this thread down as posting wallet address is against the forum rules.

If I have to mine this coin what's the best pool to be at?

Thank you and have a nice day.

don't hold your breath too much with some math you can see that this will not be very profitable, the reward is too low, and the diff is too high, and ivnestors don't like to ivnest in a coin that need to have initially a very high value, so if this don't start from 100k satoshi is a shit profit
Just read my thoughts. Who want to bet if trades start with 100k sats? Smiley

I get what you guys are saying. Perhaps the dev should think about this as well. I agree that if the difficulty is high and the reward is too less, it's just a waste of time and resource. Also, like you mentioned there should be a gradual increase in the price to create a platform.

Anyways let's see how all this turns out.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
VIVO has been added to http://steamoctanepool.com - One of the fastest most reliable new pools on the net.

Use your wallet address as your username and c=VIVO as your password to set the coin.

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:4233 -u [Your Wallet Address] -p c=VIVO

Bounty/Donation address: VPVaHQLUrtoY1joGk4CetHQFogYFhT78fN

Current fee is 1%!

Lowered fee for this coin to 0.5% to help promote miners to mine here. 

Dev can you please put the pool in your OP?
Activity: 70
is solomine available ? Couldnt get a clear answer about that.

Also how much 1080 ti speed ?

https://gyazo.com/2c714f9fec8e46984c003b3818613ef2 - 4 1080 Ti EVGA SC2
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top

Activity: 77
sell a few vivo. pm with your price.
Activity: 294
Hi Dev, Can you mine VIVO using GPU AMD or you can only mine just Nvidea? Thanks

yep, amd use nsgminer, work very well

p/s: what wrong with altminer pool, 2 hours didn't find any block. @@
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Hi Dev, Can you mine VIVO using GPU AMD or you can only mine just Nvidea? Thanks
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Anyone looking to buy? PM me
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Is there any update as to when this coin will be listed on the exchange? And yes, please stop posting wallet address in this thread or the admin will take this thread down as posting wallet address is against the forum rules.

If I have to mine this coin what's the best pool to be at?

Thank you and have a nice day.

don't hold your breath too much with some math you can see that this will not be very profitable, the reward is too low, and the diff is too high, and ivnestors don't like to ivnest in a coin that need to have initially a very high value, so if this don't start from 100k satoshi is a shit profit
Just read my thoughts. Who want to bet if trades start with 100k sats? Smiley
Activity: 322

Activity: 125
Pages:
Jump to: