Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 98. (Read 201372 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
WTS 100 VIVO for 0.2 btc. PM if interested.

LMFAO. 1 vivo ~ $8.57 USD!! Cheesy 

I CPU mined BTC when it was $8 USD. This is NOT Bitcoin, just another microcrypto, boutique, vanity, "script kiddy" crypto. (like most cryptos and ICO tokens out there on bottom feeder exchanges.) I call them "quads" (or quad0's; because they can never get to/stay over .00009999 BTC). Right now vivo = 0 since there is NO exchange to convert to BTC, fiat nor any other widely accepted crypto. Have fun and don't let the few dev's take you to the cleaners on their premine. Wink

Regards,

c_p
Activity: 616
Merit: 312
Owner Hexpool, how much block need wait from immature to confirmed balance on your pool?
I mine more 2h but balance still immature
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
mining for 15 hours, only get 7 vivo, very difficult to use vga quarries rx 470

What is your hashrate? are you on hexpool?
erv
Activity: 280
hi dev, i thought we could get 10 vivo coins if we posted screenshot of our wallet address?

yeah, same here..

looks like i will not wait for exchange markets on this one
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
if anyone has some vivo to sell at an affordable price i am looking for around 5k
5K VIVO  FOR 5K BTC - deal?
Activity: 96
there is almost 17 min beetween 1472 and 1473 block
what does it mean ?
Activity: 318
if anyone has some vivo to sell at an affordable price i am looking for around 5k
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
mining for 15 hours, only get 7 vivo, very difficult to use vga quarries rx 470
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
To run the masternode, does the computer have to be on for 24 hours? Can i use rassbery pi?

Yes, you can certainly use a raspberry pi for this. The device running your masternode has to be on 24/7 if you wish to generate coins 24/7.

Any tutorial for raspberry Pi? And how price 1000vivo and how to order?
Activity: 144
Any word on exchange yet? Hoping to see it on some major exchanges very soon.

Yes, VIVO will be on Nova shortly, as announced in the ANN. In a couple of weeks most likely.

Why there is no any payments to MN now? Last payments were 2 days ago. Is this a bug or done for a specific purpose?

There has been MN payments. Payments have been received yesterday and today. Some masternode owners have hot/cold wallet masternode setups.

Just caught up by the name, Vivo Grin~
Does this has something to do with the Chinese smart phone manufacturer Vivo? Anyone?

No

To run the masternode, does the computer have to be on for 24 hours? Can i use rassbery pi?

Yes, you can certainly use a raspberry pi for this. The device running your masternode has to be on 24/7 if you wish to generate coins 24/7.

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
LVC
Activity: 65
Just caught up by the name, Vivo Grin~
Does this has something to do with the Chinese smart phone manufacturer Vivo? Anyone?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Why there is no any payments to MN now? Last payments were 2 days ago. Is this a bug or done for a specific purpose?
I've asked this same question to peach. He said that the payouts will start "pretty soon". The network has just started, so it can take a bit. As he said.
Will keep an eye on it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
WTS 100 VIVO for 0.2 btc. PM if interested.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I am an interested buyer, for upto 10.000 Vivo for a good price. PM me if you would like to sell.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
hi dev, i thought we could get 10 vivo coins if we posted screenshot of our wallet address?
I think that they are not interested in screenshots of your wallets, they need your votes on NovaExchange.
Given the fact that this is a paid event (a vote costs 10 NPOINT), I hope It will not be in vain.
Activity: 125
Seems a good project to follow with.

I'm also interested to buy 1000 VIVO coin, anyone selling can PM me?

Thanks!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Any word on exchange yet? Hoping to see it on some major exchanges very soon.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
Pages:
Jump to: