Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Vocal] ★ [Public POD]~ Empowering Artists ~ 1 vocal = 1 song ★1.8 M coin - page 4. (Read 26566 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VocalPlatform.com
Hey, i had to travel like 200 km days ago cause of an emergency and  i could not enter this forum during this days sorry, now i just released the acc password to another member of my team to ensure the public updates as the whitepaper says.. the coin its going well, and we are getting more music into this.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
It looks like skele and spofas run away with 9 BTC of your money. Why do you invest in coins like this? The idea behind this coin is bad and to invest in it is worse. Invest in known devs and not in fake ID:s .

only 9BTC?  Grin Grin Grin
there is too money  to buy the return ticket from the moom
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
It looks like skele and spofas run away with 9 BTC of your money. Why do you invest in coins like this? The idea behind this coin is bad and to invest in it is worse. Invest in known devs and not in fake ID:s .
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
volume and price are climbing on c-cex
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
?
Waiting to catch a falling knife.  Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Nothing to say about VOCAL anymore ! 30sato !!! The END !

Lost heavily !
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
Oh crap lost a lot here. What about the artist the dev had on the front page?

If it does turn out that the original developer is gone all we need to do is verify that the float count is correct, do some checks and we can just move the source code to a new repository and create a new thread.

Would you like to run Vocalcoin? I can help you with using github and moving the source over and do up some forums for you.

I'm just on vacation right now but will be back in a few days and can do it then, I've also got a lot of resources on building and coding if you'd like.

It's a good idea but Skele was here a few days ago, give it some time we can always try to make the best of it later. It's his project so why not give him a chance. I hope he makes something out of it despite the low amount btc raised.

Well I'd rather not take on more than I'm already working on right now and force change but thought I'd throw that idea out there. The coin holders have alot more say than people realize and one thing I think would be a good change would be to up the transaction fees since all fees go back into stake.
Activity: 636

If it does turn out that the original developer is gone all we need to do is verify that the float count is correct, do some checks and we can just move the source code to a new repository and create a new thread.

Would you like to run Vocalcoin? I can help you with using github and moving the source over and do up some forums for you.

I'm just on vacation right now but will be back in a few days and can do it then, I've also got a lot of resources on building and coding if you'd like.

It's a good idea but Skele was here a few days ago, give it some time we can always try to make the best of it later. It's his project so why not give him a chance. I hope he makes something out of it despite the low amount btc raised.

His ID is removed (Matthew Adair) , and the other person in the ann (Diogo Rodrigues) has his website down. It dont look to good for you. The other person have been online today. So maybe he have not gone away.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

As so you are one of the whales picking up cheap coins yes?  Grin

i have nothing about VOCAL.

ICO COIN is scam.

And i can not see the DEV in BTT or c-cex. Buy orders is only 0.27btc, no one wants to buy the coin

Let's just wait and see..ALTCOIN market is generally down at the moment, even some of the big coins are drained by the whales who have cashed out and moved on..So we need to see what the DEV will do..

the price is 120sat now on C-CEX.
 But i did not hear the dev say anything about VOCAL. please tell me when the Dev  appeared last time in the forum and last updated twitter yet. So I think the dev escape.
In fact, I think the dev did not make much money. that is really ignorant that he or she escape now

i think the price will go to 50sat-70sat

i am sorry ,maybe the price will go to 1sat
i am very sorry
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
What if it turns out to be legit, at current rate not so much risk. Hope to see some music popping up on the platform.

and next time I go camping with the kids, maybe we'll get to see that Unicorn my daughter wants to see.....
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
What if it turns out to be legit, at current rate not so much risk. Hope to see some music popping up on the platform.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: