Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Vocal] ★ [Public POD]~ Empowering Artists ~ 1 vocal = 1 song ★1.8 M coin - page 10. (Read 26566 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Yay! I'm on there! I don't want to sound stupid for saying this, but it says that the number one person on there has 84million coins? Am I reading that correctly?  Undecided

I'm not calling you stupid

...but,

no. You are not reading that correctly

...also, it's the coins that were burned

...also, yes they are burned, they'll probably modify it at some point because 92% of crypto refuses to read and 99% get caught up on frivolous info.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

Yay! I'm on there! I don't want to sound stupid for saying this, but it says that the number one person on there has 84million coins? Am I reading that correctly?  Undecided
Top received address in explorer is total mess. Check current balance section which seems more accurate also includes burnt coins from ICO and top wallet got 635k.

Dev, you should update wallet and explorer for accurate info otherwise this is misleading. I am not sure with this information how people reacts after it hits coinmarketcap.com   Huh
I would assume that the very first round of distribution from that policy/method is going to be later rather than sooner. I also got the impression that it's entirely up to them if/when/how it happens because it's supposed to be used for a specific purpose.

I think the most important thing at this point is that we get word back from the developers that this project didn't completely hinder on an idea that required 30 million coins. Can they still do what they want even if it's only got 1.8? How about when there 25,000 listed artists and each of them average 20 songs and 2 videos. That's 500,000 audio files and 50,000 video files/links.

I'd like to know what, if any, changes are going to be made regarding the accounting...
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

legendary
Activity: 1484
I have a wallet on cex but am downloading the wallet now because I bought few more coins....I want to be in the top 50..  Wink
Explorer is so mess.. Can you tell what amount of coins will put you on top 50?
I'm sitting on a good amount... I had em in my wallet and I was staking but I realized nobody is moving their vocal right now. Not much of a reason to deal with it other than testing and setup at this point. I got my orders placed, should be interesting to see if/when they get processed.

11:23 PM
I'm sitting on a good amount... I had em in my wallet and I was staking but I realized nobody is moving their vocal right now. Not much of a reason to deal with it other than testing and setup at this point. I got my orders placed, should be interesting to see if/when they get processed.
legendary
Any news about Vocal being on Coinmarketcap.com?

Applied to coinmarketcap, we will be listed asap.

Thank you for the speedy updates! I like that. Smiley

One more question, no worries if you don't know, but I was just wondering if you know when this coin will be on other exchanges like Bittrex and Cryptsy? 
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just collected whatever bits I had in btc and decided to buy more and just set and forget in my wallet, this coin is really going moon bound..I got a gut feeling about it. I was a singer years ago so it resonates with me too..
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have a wallet on cex but am downloading the wallet now because I bought few more coins....I want to be in the top 50..  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

* 50%, 0.72 btc should be spent and then distributed among the top 50 addresses

That made me move my coins from C-Cex in to my wallet!  Smiley
So of the 1.8 million final coins...

80% (1.44 btc) = Economic...

* 50%, Another 0.72 btc should be publicly burned[/b]

* 50%, 0.72 btc should be spent and then distributed among the top 50 addresses

20% (0.36) = Development

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VocalPlatform.com

Applied to coinmarketcap, we will be listed asap.
legendary
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

Better bring a new explorer that which shows only the available supply. The current one will definitely mislead many.
legendary
Any news?  Smiley

Yeah the prices have been pretty much frozen for the last hour on ccex.

Same question from me too. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VocalPlatform.com
Update

New Block Explorer up at http://blockexperts.com/vocal.
Why its still shows money supply 20M and blocks as POW?

Burned coins will not dissapear from block explorers... burned coins just means they are in inaccessible address in this case the madeup with words.
And pow 0 reward blocks are to secure the blockchain, they will end soon.
Pages:
Jump to: