Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Vocal] ★ [Public POD]~ Empowering Artists ~ 1 vocal = 1 song ★1.8 M coin - page 5. (Read 26566 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Oh crap i lost a lot here. What about the artist the dev had on front page?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

As so you are one of the whales picking up cheap coins yes?  Grin

i have nothing about VOCAL.

ICO COIN is scam.

And i can not see the DEV in BTT or c-cex. Buy orders is only 0.27btc, no one wants to buy the coin

Let's just wait and see..ALTCOIN market is generally down at the moment, even some of the big coins are drained by the whales who have cashed out and moved on..So we need to see what the DEV will do..

the price is 120sat now on C-CEX.
 But i did not hear the dev say anything about VOCAL. please tell me when the Dev  appeared last time in the forum and last updated twitter yet. So I think the dev escape.
In fact, I think the dev did not make much money. that is really ignorant that he or she escape now

i think the price will go to 50sat-70sat
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
CryptoBeggar
Not trying to be a dick and wish all the best to this operation
but.... Cheesy
when i looked at https://soundcloud.com/rumichbit i already knew it all
just a few plays i bet all came from this thread
it shows clearly that these ppl don’t have any contacts with the industry and don’t know how to market music on the internet
i would understand if they would have at last profile with  large fan base / or some sort of social media presence  or something
Looks like another project with big promises and lack of even basic foundation .

Dumped all  600-1000 sat range.
Activity: 20
Wow! Vocal cheap! get it now! Smiley
legendary

ICO COIN is scam.

And i can not see the DEV in BTT or c-cex. Buy orders is only 0.27btc, no one wants to buy the coin

Let's just wait and see..ALTCOIN market is generally down at the moment, even some of the big coins are drained by the whales who have cashed out and moved on..So we need to see what the DEV will do..

ICO COIN is scam.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

As so you are one of the whales picking up cheap coins yes?  Grin

Check his posts, he's just some kid and doesn't continue anything meaningful. Vocalcoin is open source and so we can add things to it as well, as long as it is stuff that won't be controversial.

I think more people should treat their investments as being part owner and create more value on their own. Let's say for a moment that you could add anything, what is it you think would add the most value and why?
legendary
The coins will die.

maybe the dev holding the pretty girl is singing ,and spend money that is raised by ICO

please sell out your Vocal for BTC ASAP
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Whats the present developmental stage of the vocal platform?
Much more activity by the dev and speeding up the pace towards the roadmap could bring much faith amongst the community.
legendary
We need a vocal IRC ROOM setup big time..  Smiley

I don't know why so many people are keen on irc chat. Personally I don't like irc because you don't get to see history and miss alot. I prefer a shoutbox over irc but chat embedded within forums with history for registered members would be better. If using simple machines forums comet chat would be pretty good and more advanced would be to build your own using Ajax.
legendary
We need a vocal IRC ROOM setup big time..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Coin is dead!Price is going down in hell... Angry
Yup...Today found this-https://twitter.com/777Orgazmo777/status/533647478671691776

Oh so it must be true. They couldn't even spell pice right. lol

lol you yourself dont spell it correctly lol , its PRICE, IMO price dropping below ICO doesnt mean the coin is scam anyway

What? :-/
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VocalPlatform.com
The coin website has been moved here: coin.vocalplatform.com in antecipation.

www.vocalplatform.com is now holding the placeholder website for the platform.

Coin supply still isnt correct

Fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

Coin supply still isnt correct
legendary
Yup...Today found this-https://twitter.com/777Orgazmo777/status/533647478671691776

Just because traders are behaving retarded doesn't mean the coin is scam.. They do this to almost every coin, crash it to accumulate cheap and panic sellers follow.. wake up folks..
I holding my coins, not giving whales cheap coins..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VocalPlatform.com

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

Oh so it must be true. They couldn't even spell pice right. lol

lol you yourself dont spell it correctly lol , its PRICE, IMO price dropping below ICO doesnt mean the coin is scam anyway
legendary
I checked the source myself, it's just fine and can't see any irregularities. Kids just want cheap coins, there was 55k available  under the ico price a couple days ago, now only 20k so cheap coins are going fast. My bro and I own like 6% combined and not in a hurry to sell.

First thing on the agenda should be a multipool that pays out in vocal since bittrex doesn't really like low volume markets and  the value of the entire float is worth 3k Usd, even small amounts would cause big gains.

I would recommend teaming up with Fire Rabbit (he does great videos) and a couple vocal music artists you know to make some music videos for promoting vocal.

Also, you should focus on building a community through your own set of forums away from Bitcointalk. I could bang out a set of basic forums for you in an afternoon, I have moderated/admin MMORPG forums for years plus have our own set of Cryptocurrency forums in which I have moderated for the past year. It's VERY beneficial since you can contact people much easier and have all the space you need to fine tune all the work with people who actually want to see it succeed.

Pages:
Jump to: