Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Vocal] ★ [Public POD]~ Empowering Artists ~ 1 vocal = 1 song ★1.8 M coin - page 9. (Read 26566 times)

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Still old coin supply on the website.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Hello, our Artist Rumich is making the official videoclip of Bitcoin fiesta, as he signed with us, most part of future Youtube profits will go to vocal fund .
If you have talent you can apply too at [email protected].

Good. This will be further proof of legitimacy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I don't know why kids on c-cex are fudding about this coin. The rich list that is referring to 84 mil is volume, not holdings and if you scroll down to balances you can see the burned address and the 1.8 mil remaining. The entire market cap is worth 9 btc at the ipo price! That's about the cost the developers put into it in terms of work.

First thing you should look at is building a multipool that pays out in vocal, would have a big impact on such a low valued float.

I agree kind sir, lets see what happens today.  Grin
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
I don't know why kids on c-cex are fudding about this coin. The rich list that is referring to 84 mil is volume, not holdings and if you scroll down to balances you can see the burned address and the 1.8 mil remaining. The entire market cap is worth 9 btc at the ipo price! That's about the cost the developers put into it in terms of work.

First thing you should look at is building a multipool that pays out in vocal, would have a big impact on such a low valued float.

It would be wise, if the dev contacts COINKING for adding vocal in their multiports.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

They may want to buy more cheap coins, can't see why any other reason to fud.. This is a great coin with a lot of potential. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

legendary
So being in top 50 rich list is going to be good yes? I am currently 9th..
legendary
Hello, our Artist Rumich is making the official videoclip of Bitcoin fiesta, as he signed with us, most part of future Youtube profits will go to vocal fund .

Hello did you receive my pms?

Responded

Thank you you rock..btw what do we need to do to enter bitcoin talent contest?  Cheesy

Also trying to get vocal on another exchange I hope..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VocalPlatform.com

Responded
legendary

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VocalPlatform.com
legendary
yeah, it's in the whitepaper in op which is why I didn't link or reference it. I figure I could always use it to fud and cause a stir but seeing that this was an ipo and all, we might at least want to wait until leaving the gate before trying to panic this plane down. If we gonna go the panic route, lets wait until we're off the ground so we get the experience of the crazy emotional free-fall before the crash and burn while we take this btch down.

Awe I think this is a really  Smiley  cool coin..Well I just invested and bought around 60k coins lol..

We are almost twins now!  Grin

That's cool..I also added the new Singer/Artist to the Chinese thread..Will update more also when Husband has time over the weekend..   Smiley
legendary
yeah, it's in the whitepaper in op which is why I didn't link or reference it. I figure I could always use it to fud and cause a stir but seeing that this was an ipo and all, we might at least want to wait until leaving the gate before trying to panic this plane down. If we gonna go the panic route, lets wait until we're off the ground so we get the experience of the crazy emotional free-fall before the crash and burn while we take this btch down.

Awe I think this is a really  Smiley  cool coin..Well I just invested and bought around 60k coins lol..

We are almost twins now!  Grin
legendary

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1030
So of the 1.8 million final coins...

80% (1.44 btc) = Economic...

* 50%, Another 0.72 btc should be publicly burned[/b]

* 50%, 0.72 btc should be spent and then distributed among the top 50 addresses

20% (0.36) = Development

what's the deal about distribution? please explain
legendary

Yay! I'm on there! I don't want to sound stupid for saying this, but it says that the number one person on there has 84million coins? Am I reading that correctly?  Undecided

I'm not calling you stupid

...but,

no. You are not reading that correctly

...also, it's the coins that were burned

...also, yes they are burned, they'll probably modify it at some point because 92% of crypto refuses to read and 99% get caught up on frivolous info.

Oh cool! That means I'm much higher on the list! No worries. And to everyone on here that is Dev or helping the Dev team, just want to say that you're all doing a great job! I love the communication! Thank you!

Me too..I am 9th on rich list now and got more buy orders in..I ate a couple of walls but I may get dumped on while I go and take a break.. Cheesy
legendary

Yay! I'm on there! I don't want to sound stupid for saying this, but it says that the number one person on there has 84million coins? Am I reading that correctly?  Undecided

I'm not calling you stupid

...but,

no. You are not reading that correctly

...also, it's the coins that were burned

...also, yes they are burned, they'll probably modify it at some point because 92% of crypto refuses to read and 99% get caught up on frivolous info.

Oh cool! That means I'm much higher on the list! No worries. And to everyone on here that is Dev or helping the Dev team, just want to say that you're all doing a great job! I love the communication! Thank you!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
It certainly isn't my secret wallet

at least not anymore
Pages:
Jump to: