Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Vocal] ★ [Public POD]~ Empowering Artists ~ 1 vocal = 1 song ★1.8 M coin - page 8. (Read 26566 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Just wondering when C-cex will be giving away Vocalcoins. lol. Jk.  Cheesy
Coin doesnt look that bad yet when dev is still here and giving us updates.. So next step might be bittrex soon when we have wallet and explorer updates  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1267
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Just wondering when C-cex will be giving away Vocalcoins. lol. Jk.  Cheesy
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Any word on the ids? How do we know they are not photoshopped ones?

We dint get too much attention on the ICO, we barely got less than 9 btc, so we are triying to do much with less, i am receiving pms that some bought at high price or idk.. ico was 500 sat, i am not responsible for people buying after ico, we are trying to get it into bittrex but as you know, it can take some days.

vocal team.

You didnt answer the question. How do we know you didnt buy photoshopped ids? Show video evidence of physical ids

I will upload video proof in about 2 hours, once i get home, and fork will made too.  Wink

Thanks! Look forward to it
legendary

We dint get too much attention on the ICO, we barely got less than 9 btc, so we are triying to do much with less, i am receiving pms that some bought at high price or idk.. ico was 500 sat, i am not responsible for people buying after ico, we are trying to get it into bittrex but as you know, it can take some days.

vocal team.

You didnt answer the question. How do we know you didnt buy photoshopped ids? Show video evidence of physical ids

I will upload video proof in about 2 hours, once i get home, and fork will made too.  Wink
Cheers. Looking forward to the updates  Smiley
legendary

vocal team.

I will upload video proof in about 2 hours, once i get home, and fork will made too.  Wink

Thank you for all the updates!

I am however a little worried, being that it is now 200sat under ico price. Sad
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
VocalPlatform.com

vocal team.

legendary
Activity: 1030

vocal team.

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Fixing the supply data is a must to get added to Bittrex.  They rarely add a coin with incorrect numbers by any count. Mary Jane was added under similar circumstances, meaning just having burnt their unsold ICO coins also, and when it was added the was a big disclaimer on the top of the page regarding the coin count. The numbers were proven correct and it was finally removed but that pretty much tells you how Trex feels about coins with incorrect supply info.

Even if a hard fork is required to ignore the burn address permanently and correct the supply info I would take a serious look at it. Although low/high coin supply doesn't always equate to low/high value the reality is total coins is one of the first things people look at when researching a new coin. The lower, correct number would definitely pique more interest and we all know how important first impressions are.

+1
I keep saying this here but dev hasnt responded yet.. I am waiting for few hours before i sell my coins and move on if nothing changes

Sent email to block expertz to correct the supply amount asap.

I guess only a hardfork can correct the supply amount.
VocalPlatform.com
Fixing the supply data is a must to get added to Bittrex.  They rarely add a coin with incorrect numbers by any count. Mary Jane was added under similar circumstances, meaning just having burnt their unsold ICO coins also, and when it was added the was a big disclaimer on the top of the page regarding the coin count. The numbers were proven correct and it was finally removed but that pretty much tells you how Trex feels about coins with incorrect supply info.

Even if a hard fork is required to ignore the burn address permanently and correct the supply info I would take a serious look at it. Although low/high coin supply doesn't always equate to low/high value the reality is total coins is one of the first things people look at when researching a new coin. The lower, correct number would definitely pique more interest and we all know how important first impressions are.

+1
I keep saying this here but dev hasnt responded yet.. I am waiting for few hours before i sell my coins and move on if nothing changes

Sent email to block expertz to correct the supply amount asap.
VocalPlatform.com

vocal team.
legendary
legendary
Needless to say, but we need all kinds of updates right now.  Embarrassed
legendary
It is a scam unless the dev can prove that the ids are real, or theres any real evidence of the platform coming up.

Dev. can you show video evidence of ids? Physical ids are probably harder and more expensive to fake
legendary

+1
Activity: 446
Merit: 250

legendary
Dev is there any news on bittrex? Where are you?

Since you do not have the platform yet and all we have is a few ids, can you prove in any way that the ids are not fake? How about your real facebook account or something else?
legendary
Fix supply data, wallet and explorer first according to latest available supply, i dont think this is too hard to do?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Lots of dumping. price down to 550 from all time high of 1300

welcome to crypto, its usual to see such roller coaster price Cheesy its all about taking profit Roll Eyes
legendary
Lots of dumping. price down to 550 from all time high of 1300
Pages:
Jump to: