Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 27. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
Well, the project may be interesting.
But I just can't understand something. Do you think that respondents will be interested in getting your token?
Where can they use it? Just to buy another Survey? it looks somewhat doubtful for me.
They can exchange them to fiat or any other cryptocurrency. The demand will be created by the people who order the surveys, so the growth of the value of the token will be proportional to popularity.
Activity: 336
Will it possible to set, for example, the minimum age of the respondents when arranging a vote?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Is there any arbitration authority in Votes system?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Are there any forbidden topics that cant be used for surveys on Votes?
Activity: 392
How  is the process of arrangement of the vote or a survey takes place in Votes?
There’s a special Builder, which allows to adjust the smallest details of a vote or a survey. All in all, you’d better to try it out yourself!
Activity: 210
How  is the process of arrangement of the vote or a survey takes place in Votes?
Activity: 7
Well, the project may be interesting.
But I just can't understand something. Do you think that respondents will be interested in getting your token?
Where can they use it? Just to buy another Survey? it looks somewhat doubtful for me.
VOTES
Is the amount of time that the respondents will spend on participation in one survey already determined?
The exact volume depends on the size of the survey and its complexity. It’s indivivual.
VOTES
Will organizers be able to pay for creation of surveys and votes with Votes tokens?
Yes, of course, there will be such an opportunity.  In addition, paying with tokens allows to get considerable discounts.
VOTES
What kinds of surveys and votes will it be impossible to conduct via your platform?

It seems that such sort of surveys hasn’t been invented yet. We’re planning to provide as wide range of tools for surveys as possible by the moment of the final release.
Activity: 224
When will the platform be localized to other languages?
Activity: 336
Why will Simpoll Builder be used in the service to hold surveys and votes?
Activity: 70
Will there be a minimum restriction on the withdrawal of the tokens from the platform to the user’s wallet? 
Activity: 266
Where can I buy Votes tokens now?
Now they’re available on EtherDelta and KKCoin exchnages.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Where can I buy Votes tokens now?
VOTES
Friends, is registration for Votes free for companies?
Registration on our platform is free for everyone.
VOTES
Is it necessary to confirm the mobile phone number to activate the account in the service?
No, but in the future implementation of the system of two factor authentication is possible.
VOTES
Is it possible to use the social network accounts to sign up for the platform?
Such an opportunity is being seriously considered by the employees of our team. However, it’s unlikely that fake accounts will be allowed.
Activity: 322
Is the amount of time that the respondents will spend on participation in one survey already determined?
Activity: 238
How much will users receive for participation in one survey in average?
The developers promise that the respondents will get 5 Votes for one survey.
Pages:
Jump to: