Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 24. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Is there any special registration form for companies’ registration?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Can citizens of any countries sign up for the platform?
There’re no restrictions on citizenship in case of signing up for Votes.
Activity: 378
VOTES
I’m very glad that the platform is already launched! Is Russian version available?

That’s what our goal is. However, the service is just starting to develop. We’re planning to become leaders in this industry in the next following years.
VOTES
How many have u finally managed to sell?
Certainly. All of them will be used to increase the efficiency, stability and convenience of the use of the platform. Several major announcements will be made soon. Stay tuned!
VOTES

I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, qualitatively compiled by the WP. If the team fulfills all the goals set for themselves, then, of course, the project will be successful.

So you very well see a root. It agrees with you and it seems correctly you tell everything. The main thing to team to adhere and not to deviate the plan and to go according to the road map, then most likely there will be a sense from this project. And the community will always trust the team of developers.
Yes, of course. The cost of a particular survey us determined before its start, at the stage of coordinating of the terms with the customer.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Can citizens of any countries sign up for the platform?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Is there any minimum restriction on the payment to one respondent for the organizes of the survey?
VOTES

I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, qualitatively compiled by the WP. If the team fulfills all the goals set for themselves, then, of course, the project will be successful.

Thank you for so warm words! You support motivates us to become better and better every day.
VOTES
Is the registration of the platform free for people who want to organize the surveys and votes?
Signing up for platform is free. You have to pay for some services only.
VOTES
The most important thing for voting evaluation websites is the authenticity of users. I believe this is the most concern for any company that wants to evaluate.
That’s why the respondents should undergo simplified verification procedure. It’s necessary in order to let the clients use geo targeting.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Are u planning to add new options to Votes in the near future?
Activity: 224
What requirements to the respondents can the survey organizer specify?

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS

So you very well see a root. It agrees with you and it seems correctly you tell everything. The main thing to team to adhere and not to deviate the plan and to go according to the road map, then most likely there will be a sense from this project. And the community will always trust the team of developers.
Activity: 168
Platform is going to get paid commission for every respondent participated or the full amount is calculated before hand?
Activity: 224
Activity: 112
Are u planning to add new options to Votes in the near future?
Activity: 210
I’m very glad that the platform is already launched! Is Russian version available?

No, only English version is available at the moment
Activity: 358
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The good idea to translate voting into decentralized technologies is a very useful function for the whole society, this makes it possible to make the voting process more transparent and democratic and solves the problem of vote falsified.
Pages:
Jump to: