Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 28. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
How much will users receive for participation in one survey in average?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Will organizers be able to pay for creation of surveys and votes with Votes tokens?
Activity: 112
What kinds of surveys and votes will it be impossible to conduct via your platform?
Activity: 378
VOTES
I haven’t signed up for the platform yet, but I will do it today! Are there already paid surveys?
There’re not a lot of them today, but the number getting bigger every day.
VOTES
Is it already possible to sign up for the Votes platform and work on it?
Yes, of course. Here’s a site of our project - http://service.votesplatform.com/
VOTES
Do the users have to undergo KYC when signing up for the platform?
Most likely, such a system will be implemented in the future. It will allow to avoid falsifications and increase the level of transparency of the vote.
Activity: 210
Is it possible to use the social network accounts to sign up for the platform?
Is it necessary to confirm the mobile phone number to activate the account in the service?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
Will it take the respondents long time to sign up for Votes?

We will do everything in order to make the registration take as less time as possible.

How to avoid the existence of a large number of registered accounts to brush votes, in fact, many questionnaires have similar problems.
indeed it's very common and is the biggest problem, this could be a major challenge for this project and should provide a solution
the project team will definitely strive for it to make this platform will no doubt anymore
Activity: 31

We will do everything in order to make the registration take as less time as possible.

How to avoid the existence of a large number of registered accounts to brush votes, in fact, many questionnaires have similar problems.
Activity: 224
Friends, is registration for Votes free for companies?
Registration is free for everyone.
Activity: 238
Friends, is registration for Votes free for companies?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What languages is Votes platform already available in?
VOTES

VOTES
I’ve read in a blog that the developers have already prepared the working version of the platform. Is that true?
Our team has a working project, but the Votes will be different from it.
VOTES
What options are already working on Votes platform? Us this a final version of the service or a test one?
We’re developing the platform actively, but its launch will certainly take place not earlier than after the ICO.
Activity: 252
Do the users have to undergo KYC when signing up for the platform?
Activity: 252
Is it already possible to sign up for the Votes platform and work on it?
Activity: 112
I haven’t signed up for the platform yet, but I will do it today! Are there already paid surveys?
Activity: 336
Is the ICO already over?
Yes, quite right. The company has a working version of the Votes platform.
Pages:
Jump to: