Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 26. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
Are there already first surveys on the platform with the help of which it’s possible to earn Votes tokens?
Yep, our MVP is already ready to be used. Sign up and start earning tokens!
Where can I leave a proposal regarding the improvement of the platform  for the Votes developers?
Activity: 322
Do the organizers of the surveys set the reward for the respondents themselves?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
What options are u planning to add to the Votes service in the near future?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If I have chosen a wrong answer option in the survey, can I change it?
It seems that you cant. You can vote once only without any further changes.
Activity: 210
If I have chosen a wrong answer option in the survey, can I change it?
Activity: 266
Has anyone tried the service out? How much does it take to arrange 1 survey in $?
Cool project, interesting idea. When will it be possible to start working with it? The ICO is over, isnt it?
How long does it take to arrange a survey?
Activity: 406
The token shows good dynamics on the exchange, it like it. Btw, will you list it on other exchanges?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Are there already first surveys on the platform with the help of which it’s possible to earn Votes tokens?
I’d like to arrange several votes on Votes platform. Are there any discounts now for the organizers in honor of the launch?
VOTES
How  is the process of arrangement of the vote or a survey takes place in Votes?
It’s almost fully automated! It’s easy and fast to create the survey on Votes!
VOTES
Is there any arbitration authority in Votes system?
If it’s about the authority that will solve the users’ disputes, it’s presence isnt excluded.
VOTES
Will it possible to set, for example, the minimum age of the respondents when arranging a vote?

Yes, of course! People who order the surveys are provided with a wide range of options regarding the respondents that are necessary.
Activity: 224
I’ve seen that the token is already being traded on two exchanges. When are you planning to add Votes to other exchanges?
Activity: 252
It seems that the ICO is over, when should we wait for the first version of the platform?
You know, the ready-made product is launched, you can start to work with  it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
It seems that the ICO is over, when should we wait for the first version of the platform?
VOTES
When will the platform be localized to other languages?
In the near future. We can even tell you that the activities related to this are already being carried out.
VOTES
Why will Simpoll Builder be used in the service to hold surveys and votes?
This is a solution that was developed by our team and has approved its efficiency and  steadiness.
Pages:
Jump to: