Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 25. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
Can I sign a cooperation contract with you on organizing regular surveys at a fixed price?
Such questions are discussed personally. If u have a particular offer, please, contact the team directly.
VOTES
How many users have you managed to attract to the platform?
If you’re talking about the previous project – 10 millions. Now we’ve just started the process of attraction, but the results can be called positive.
VOTES
Are you currently conducting a marketing campaign? Can you tell us more about it?
The details of the marketing campaign will appear in the near future. Stay tuned and you wont miss anything!
Will the current version of the Votes platform have all the functions described in the WP?
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
The most important thing for voting evaluation websites is the authenticity of users. I believe this is the most concern for any company that wants to evaluate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Is the registration of the platform free for people who want to organize the surveys and votes?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What wallets will it be possible to withdraw the tokens earned on surveys to? 
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It seems that the ICO is over. When should we expect the launch of the platform?
Bro, the platform’s already working. You can sign up and use all the functions))
Activity: 210
It seems that the ICO is over. When should we expect the launch of the platform?
VOTES
What options are u planning to add to the Votes service in the near future?
Now the main priority is making   the use of the service more convenient, so all the improvements are focused on this. Stay tuned and you surely wont miss any info about this.
VOTES
Do the organizers of the surveys set the reward for the respondents themselves?
Yes, but if they aren’t sure of the sum, our employees will be happy to give advice.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
it is better if this is the purpose of marketing, I advise to add more information about this project that can interest the community of crypto
VOTES
Where can I leave a proposal regarding the improvement of the platform  for the Votes developers?
There’s a special form on the site of the platform. in addition, you can contact us in social networks or send an e-mail [email protected]
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Are you currently conducting a marketing campaign? Can you tell us more about it?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
How many users have you managed to attract to the platform?
Activity: 238
Can I use social networks accounts to register in the service?
Nope, when I was signing up, there wasn’t such a possibility.
Activity: 224
Can I use social networks accounts to register in the service?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Can I sign a cooperation contract with you on organizing regular surveys at a fixed price?
VOTES
I’ve seen that the token is already being traded on two exchanges. When are you planning to add Votes to other exchanges?
Of course, we’re working actively on this. The news will be announced within the next few days.
VOTES
I’d like to arrange several votes on Votes platform. Are there any discounts now for the organizers in honor of the launch?
Such an opportunity isnt ruled out, but the data about it will appear closer to the full-fledge launch of the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: