Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 54. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I don't understand why you issue VOTES tokens if I can pay for inquiries and head counts with fiat money. You could get investments in some other way.

Hmm I have never heard is that it is going to be possible to pay for Head counts with fiat money. There is no information about it in the white paper so I guess you're mistaken.

I have heard that you can pay some amount in fiat and some in tokens. And every three months you can pay more and more in fiat. Is that true?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I don't understand why you issue VOTES tokens if I can pay for inquiries and head counts with fiat money. You could get investments in some other way.

Hmm I have never heard is that it is going to be possible to pay for Head counts with fiat money. There is no information about it in the white paper so I guess you're mistaken.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 392
What is the amount paid to one respondent depend on? Does client set it depending on some internal parameters?
Activity: 364
Greetings! Platform is going to get paid commission for every respondent participated or the full amount is calculated before hand?
Activity: 378
VOTES
When do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Your tokens seem very attractive to me from the point of view of investing.
It’s planned on the first half of 2018, i.e. quite it’ll happen quite soon after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good day! I’ve been thinking if it will be possible to run inquiries that seem to be free? But at the end the respondent will get a reward he had no idea about.
VOTES
It seems to me that your platform will not be able to provide surveys at prices that are significantly lower than those of competitors.

Conversely, low prices will become one of the trumps of "Votes". Decentralization and the introduction of detachments can reduce costs.

But after all, data on votes can be stored forever, which means that you will have to constantly pay for server maintenance.
The data is stored exactly as long as it is needed. If you do not need them tomorrow, you can destroy them. Frankly speaking, the process is complicated, but you still can do it.

Okay, but aside from the servers, what else can you save?
On transactions and reduce in the staff due to automation of the most process of collection of voices.
Activity: 364
Are response gonna know who ordered the inquiry or they are going to be anonymous?
VOTES
Hello. What are the advantages of ICO participants over all other Votes users?

The opportunity to purchase tokens at a more profitable price. Also, there may be dome other privileges be added in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Something like that is very little information about you and the idea is not new, your topic a little more than I usually write posts. This is very alarming - you are either not prepared for the ICO of the company, or is another Scam, do you really want a similar assessment?
VOTES
Good afternoon. What do you think, can SurveyMonkey’s position greatly waver after the release of your platform?
Will make every effort to become the leader in the industry, so yes, we’ll definitely deprive them of a part of the audience.
VOTES
Nowadays you actively cooperate with major brands. When do you plan to attract new partners?
Involvement of new partners will happen in parallel with development of the mechanism of the platform.
VOTES
Good day! Do you have a bonus program, and where to find her? And how much you plan to spend on this? And how much money was raised during the first round of the ICO?

Did you mean the bounty program? It’s still being developed. It was collected 650 ETH during the first round.
Activity: 392
Good day. How many Votes tokens were sold during pre-sale?
If is not wrong they have reached the hard cap which means they got 650 ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good day. How many Votes tokens were sold during pre-sale?
Activity: 406
Hello. How many tokens are issued for second round of the sale?
According to the info in the white paper the total amount is 50 million tokens.
Activity: 196
Can you tell the price of one inquiry that pays nothing to respondents?
Activity: 196
Hello. How many tokens are issued for second round of the sale?
Activity: 350
Hi. Don’t you think if a person gonna get paid for participating in an inquiry it might influence his opinion about the product? And the answers might not be honest.
Pages:
Jump to: