Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 55. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi. Obviously inquiry is gonna cost much less to  the client. Who is ordering paid head counts then?

Those who need verified information within a reasonable time frame. Usually clients are not trying to save up some money when it comes to this.

However you can get the same info for free. Not need to hurry, right?

Here’s the example: a company need to get an inquiry done so they can plan their selling strategy.  They need to run it every 2 months they have no other choice but to pay for it.

Why cant they create one inquiry and run it the whole year long? They will be able to see the changes regarding certain products.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi. Obviously inquiry is gonna cost much less to  the client. Who is ordering paid head counts then?

Those who need verified information within a reasonable time frame. Usually clients are not trying to save up some money when it comes to this.

Here’s the example: a company need to get an inquiry done so they can plan their selling strategy.  They need to run it every 2 months they have no other choice but to pay for it.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Perhaps it is worth slowing the growth rate of discounts? 20% for one quarter is too fast, as for me.
Activity: 280
Hello. What is the motivation for people to take  part in surveys for which they are not paid? It seems to me that few will agree to this.
Activity: 238
If you are conducting a free survey, what exactly is the customer paying you for? The respondents themselves do not get the money, do they?
Activity: 378
VOTES
Tell me, please, how much will cost a single token in the second round of ICO?
The minimum price of one token in the second round of the sale will be 15 cents or any equal amount.
VOTES
Will you charge each respondent with a commission, or the commission will be paid by the company that orders surveys from you?
Respondents wont have to pay for anything, commissions are charged from those ones who orders the surveys.
VOTES
Hello. How many tokens were issued? They all will be on the sale.
The total number of the tokens issued is 10 million tokens, but not all of them will be put on sale.
VOTES
I believe that your tokens should appear on exchanges before the official launch of the platform. Do you work in this direction?

Yes, of course the tokens will appear on the exchanges some time after the ICO is over.
VOTES
Hello. Having a working project is a clear advantage of your team. At the same time, do you plan to integrate it into your new service?
Most likely, the current service will be merged by Votes, but this is just an assumption. We will familiarize everyone with the exact info after the end of the ICO.
VOTES
Has this project worked with European or asian sociology companies before? Are they going to do it on the future?

Out team has worked with brands from everywhere and we’re planning to attract new partners globally.
Hello. When will the sale of tokens begin?
It seems to me that news about this will appear in the near future. Let's all be patient.
Hello. When will the sale of tokens begin?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. How many funds did you manage to attract in the pre-ICO framework?
Wow, that was a long time ago. If I remember correctly, then exactly 650 ETH.
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. How many funds did you manage to attract in the pre-ICO framework?
Activity: 238
When do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? Your tokens seem very attractive to me from the point of view of investing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Have you already negotiated for cooperation with companies operating outside of Russia?
Pages:
Jump to: