Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 61. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hello! Your main competitor’s audience is up to 32 million people. Do you intend to leave it behind on this indicator?
Activity: 364
Good day! Can you please tell me, what functions are available for users in their profiles? What are the settings?
Merit: 100
If you plan to create a decentralized platform, won’t you have some difficulties with transferring a centralized Simpoll’s basis to Votes?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How do you plan to improve the classical Simpoll model, which will lie at the bottom of Votes?
VOTES
Good afternoon. What kind of surveys is the most effective in your opinion?

As for me, i believe that this is survey without declared value. Usually it takes less the company to pay for it and it contains more reliable information.

As for economy – i agree, but as for reliability – why did u decide that it is the best in this regard?

At least ‘cause all the respondents answer fairly and pass this survey in order to express their opinion rather than to get a reward.

Yeah, there’s nothing like that in case of paid surveys. However, it seems to me that it’s much more difficult to involve participants in such surveys, right?

No, but it’s better to make long surveys that can take the respondent more than 5 minutes be paid.
VOTES
Who will select the focus groups for voting: representatives of the platform or third party companies that are specialized on this?
The company tells what group their vote is aimed at and the representatives of the platform search for the respondents.
VOTES
Will government services be able to order surveys in your company? Will they be provided with a kind of easy terms?

If the government wants to conduct a transparent vote qualitatively - it can order it from Votes. As for discounts - exact information will be announced only after the approval of the marketing strategy.
VOTES
Will your platform be suitable for testing the staff? For example, standard psychological tests?

Yes, the platform perfectly suits this kind of tests.
VOTES
Good afternoon. How much will you platform earn on one paid survey in average? It’s also necessary to ensure the budget for respondents.
The cost of particular survey will vary too often so the average data hasn’t been provided yet.
VOTES
Hey. Are u sure that those ones who receive rewards for their voices are objective? Anyway, that’s greed for gain which made them come here, not the desire to express their opinion.

You’re wrong. The focus-groups showed themselves to be an effective mechanism. Experience has proven that people that are paid provide more reliable data.
Activity: 406
When will we know the dates of the second round of the ICO?

This will happen very soon! If you want to learn first, subscribe to the newsletter on the official website — http://votesplatform.com/ru/.
Activity: 196
When will we know the dates of the second round of the ICO?
Activity: 154
Within the scope of the bounty program, the tokens will be distributed as follows:

• 150,000 VOTE tokens will be transferred to the translators
  • 200,000 VOTE tokens will be paid for support of the campaign on bitcointalk
  • 150,000 VOTE tokens will be paid for support of the campaign on Facebook
  • 200,000 VOTE tokens will be paid for support of the campaign on Twitter
  • 300,000 VOTE tokens will be paid for support of the campaign on Slack/Telegram
  • 1,000,000 VOTE tokens will be paid for support of the advertising campaign within the scope of other projects

reserved for vietnamese translate Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
What bonuses will be available to users during the ICO?

Discounts up to 50% and bonuses up to 20% are promised on the website during the ICO!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I suppose you should be listed on a stock exchange. I've been waiting a long time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
What bonuses will be available to users during the ICO?
It is stated in the white paper, that users will also have access to various analytics and statistics tools. Is there any way to find out, what tools will be available?
In fact, these are the basic tools like "how many people voted for one or another option", "what percentage is", etc.
No, no. You are wrong. Analytics and statistics tools on Votes will be much wider. They will help organizers of polls and surveys to better understand people's opinions.

And what are these tools? Can someone tell me?
There is no such information from the developers, yet. Most likely, each user will be able to find that out right after the registration at the service. Or you can follow news on the official website.
It is stated in the white paper, that users will also have access to various analytics and statistics tools. Is there any way to find out, what tools will be available?
In fact, these are the basic tools like "how many people voted for one or another option", "what percentage is", etc.
No, no. You are wrong. Analytics and statistics tools on Votes will be much wider. They will help organizers of polls and surveys to better understand people's opinions.

And what are these tools? Can someone tell me?
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: