Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 65. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It seems to me that using a ready-made project as a basis isn’t the best idea. No one knows what kind of disadvantages or mistakes there are. The Votes team will have to fix them on its own. It’d be better to develop it from scratch, in my opinion. In this case they would spend less time.
Haha, there would be a reason to discuss it if Simpoll wasn’t the development of a team that was working on Votes. They’re fully aware of all the pitfalls of their development, if there’re any. Moreover, there’s a ready structure, the main blocks of the platform are known. All in all, there’s a minimum amount of work left to do.
Oh can u tell us what kind of blocks will Votes platform consist of?
It turns out that there will be the same four blocks as in Simpoll: a personal account for respondents, a personal account for organizers, a module for distributed storage of results, analytics and statistics.
Won’t there be any new blocks added?
Nothing has been told about this yet. But the one shouldn’t exclude the possibility that after the launch of the service, as it develops, some new blocks for improvement of the quality of polls and voting will be added
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
It seems to me that using a ready-made project as a basis isn’t the best idea. No one knows what kind of disadvantages or mistakes there are. The Votes team will have to fix them on its own. It’d be better to develop it from scratch, in my opinion. In this case they would spend less time.
Haha, there would be a reason to discuss it if Simpoll wasn’t the development of a team that was working on Votes. They’re fully aware of all the pitfalls of their development, if there’re any. Moreover, there’s a ready structure, the main blocks of the platform are known. All in all, there’s a minimum amount of work left to do.
It turns out that there will be the same four blocks as in Simpoll: a personal account for respondents, a personal account for organizers, a module for distributed storage of results, analytics and statistics.
Won’t there be any new blocks added?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 364
Will it be necessary to pay for service every month or each time when a new survey or voting is arranged?
Activity: 378
VOTES
Good afternoon. You plan to spend more than half of the budget on a marketing campaign. Is it really necessary?
Good afternoon. Yes, it’s really so. This is necessary ‘cause no matter how good our development is, without competent marketing the project won’t have demand.
VOTES
How many tokens will be reserved for payments to platform employees? They also need some money to keep their families.
Greetings! There will be 10 million tokens reserved for the team.
VOTES
Hello. What will happen to the funds collected during the first round, but not spent?
They will become part of the basic budget of the platform. You can get acquainted with its distribution on the page 11 of the WP.

This is exactly the thing we all need badly! Fair and completely transparent voting system for everyone!
Thanks for your feedback! Follow our news and you won’t be disappointed. Also, participate in our ICO and then become a regular Votes customer!
Activity: 364
I’ve heard somewhere that if the user pay for services with Votes tokens, he’ll be able to count on good discount. Is it already known what the discount will be?
VOTES
Since the platform is launched, you’ll need to somehow pay the money to the miners ‘cause it won’t do without them. Have you foreseen this?

According to my information, 10 million tokens were allocated to pay for the services of the miners. So everything is thought out, don’t worry.

But I thought that all issued tokens are put on sale, and then those who need votes will buy them and pay the miners.

The platform acts as an intermediary between the miners and customers. 10 million tokens are reserved in order to ensure the smooth operation of Votes at the beginning.

It’s clear. Do you mean that all the remaining tokens except these 10 million are immediately put on the ICO? Or are there any other items of provisional expenses?

Another 10 million tokens are reserved for the team's reward. The remaining 80 million tokens were allocated to all ICO rounds.
VOTES
Hello. What part of the funds collected are you planning to allocate to the development of the algorithm itself? As for me, this is a very important element, and it isn’t worth saving on it.

Hello! 20% will be spent on development of the algorithm itself.
Activity: 196
Hello! It’s convenient that it will be possible to pay for the service with Votes tokens! Do I understand correctly that other payment methods won’t be accepted?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Will there be any bonuses for investors during the ICO?
Every investor will be able to buy tokens at a bargain price in the course of the ICO! There will be 30% discounts and 40% bonuses available!
Activity: 358
Will there be any bonuses for investors during the ICO?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon! What minimal amount of funds does the company want to collect during the ICO?
Soft cap is set at the level of $100 000. That’s enough for the start.
Activity: 196
Good afternoon! What minimal amount of funds does the company want to collect during the ICO?
Activity: 392
Mechanism of operation is simple and clear. The only thing that isn’t clear: how will the company make profit on it? Or is this non-commercial project? Well, it’s unlikely, but still…
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: