Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 58. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
How does blockchain make this project more attractive? Why are they developing such a complicated technology?
Activity: 182
Reserving VietNam translation. Thank you
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How many token are going to be used for bounty program through Twitter?
They are planning to spread 200k tokens on Twitter. That’s quite average
Activity: 308
Hmmm…  it makes me feel like the project is interested in large companies only. It that the case? You are planning to make more money this way?

Not necessarily. Any company can be interested in this project. As an investing perspective it should attract anyone basically because it’s well structured  and services that are popular among the people. 

Do they have big brands among their clients?  You can make some conclusions about  project status if you know it.

Yes, there are some big companies among the clients: Samsung, Bosch, Adidas and others. The project was working as an online voting system  simpoll.ru  before.

Does it mean that there are some developments and experience already?

Yes, it was the biggest researches this blockchain project was used for. It means a lot. More than 10 million people used it already.

Impressive. How spread it was though globally?
Activity: 336
Hmmm…  it makes me feel like the project is interested in large companies only. It that the case? You are planning to make more money this way?

Not necessarily. Any company can be interested in this project. As an investing perspective it should attract anyone basically because it’s well structured  and services that are popular among the people. 

Do they have big brands among their clients?  You can make some conclusions about  project status if you know it.

Yes, there are some big companies among the clients: Samsung, Bosch, Adidas and others. The project was working as an online voting system  simpoll.ru  before.

Yes, it was the biggest researches this blockchain project was used for. It means a lot. More than 10 million people used it already.
Activity: 175
Merit: 103

Looks like a good project.I think it would be successful in the market,and good luck for you,dev.

Activity: 252
How many token are going to be used for bounty program through Twitter?
Activity: 392
In which countries are you going to working immediately after Votes’ launch? When do you plan to expand your activities to other regions?
Activity: 196
You have ambitious plans for fixing drawbacks in the online-surveys’ industry. But what particular drawbacks do you want to fix first?
Activity: 378
VOTES
Tell me, will you be able to use fiat money to organize polls and voting in Votes?

Hey there. No, it’ll be necessary to use Votes tokens to arrange surveys and voting.
VOTES
How do you see the future of a decentralized online survey service? What is the global goal you set for yourself?
We set a goal for Votes to be used in the future for voting for the president's election in the large countries of the world.
VOTES
It has already been held so many ICO rounds, the good company has collected money, and the results for the development of the platform are not there. Money is nowhere to go anywhere.

Nobody ever said that the funds collected on the pre-ICO and the first round of the ICO will be spent on the beginning of the technical development of the platform.

And what were they spent on? On the personal expenses of the management?
Before you make such assumptions, read the technical documentation of the project, with a description of all the stages of the ICO. It clearly states that all funds collected for pre-ICO and during the first round of ICO will be spent on organizing the final, second round of the ICO and on its promotion.

So the money that will be collected in the second round of the ICO will be spent on the technical implementation of the platform? And will the development start only after the end of this round?
Yes, absolutely right. Also, the money will be allocated for a marketing campaign to promote the project.
VOTES
I hope this project will be successful and reach sales target. Success for all developers of this project
Thanks for your feedback! Participate in our ICO and become part of the Votes project!
VOTES
Good afternoon! If by 2020 the online-survey market does not reach 2 billion people, will this somehow affect the development of your company?
Hello! It’s unlikely that this will happen. Anyway, this wont interfere with our development
Pages:
Jump to: