Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 57. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 10
Hello. How many tokens were issued? They all will be on the sale.
Activity: 392
I believe that your tokens should appear on exchanges before the official launch of the platform. Do you work in this direction?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello. What will be the nominal price of the token in the next stage of the sale?
If nothing changes, then 0.15 USD.
Activity: 196
Hello. What will be the nominal price of the token in the next stage of the sale?
Activity: 280
Hello. Having a working project is a clear advantage of your team. At the same time, do you plan to integrate it into your new service?
Merit: 31
Hello. Of course, the demand for surveys today is extremely high. However, is it able to ensure the stable growth of your token’s value?

I think yes, it is. The more users join Votes, the greater will be the demand for tokens. Everything is simple and transparent.
At the same time, there is no guarantee that all the surveys will be processed by your platform. Competitors will also get some clients, right?

I don’t see any direct competitors for Votes. All solutions at the market are centralized and do not use the blockchain technology.
However, in order to let everyone learn about the benefits, you need to allocate a great part of the budget to promotion. I hope that the team will not spare money for financing this direction.
Hello. Of course, the demand for surveys today is extremely high. However, is it able to ensure the stable growth of your token’s value?

I think yes, it is. The more users join Votes, the greater will be the demand for tokens. Everything is simple and transparent.
At the same time, there is no guarantee that all the surveys will be processed by your platform. Competitors will also get some clients, right?

I don’t see any direct competitors for Votes. All solutions at the market are centralized and do not use the blockchain technology.

Activity: 378
VOTES
You have ambitious plans for fixing drawbacks in the online-surveys’ industry. But what particular drawbacks do you want to fix first?
The two main disadvantages are the low quality of surveys and the possibility of falsifying the result. In our opinion, surveys should be accessible and effective.
VOTES
Hello! If I, as a business owner, want to conduct a survey for my employees, will they have to register on your platform?
It depends on the conditions of the survey. U can find more details about this when the platform will be launched.
VOTES
Good day! I have found the information that you will form some kind of stabilization fund after the ICO. For what expenses will they take money from it?

These will be the costs associated with administration, compliance with legislation and marketing.
VOTES
How much money do you plan to spend on developing a service? All that will be collected in the second round of the ICO?
20% of the funds collected during all the stages of the sale will be allocated to the development.
VOTES
Why did you decide to conduct the ICO in exactly three rounds, rather than two, as it usually happens?
This enlarges the timeframes and allows you to reach more target audience, raise more funds, and, as a result, accelerate the development of the platform.
VOTES
Tell me, will you be able to use fiat money to organize polls and voting in Votes?

Yes, fiat money will also be used, but tokens will allow you to get a significant discount on surveys.
Activity: 266
Has this project worked with European or asian sociology companies before? Are they going to do it on the future?
Activity: 294
Sociological surveys are hard to handle! You should create the right material. ow many people are working on that? Any famous people?
Activity: 322
How did they manage to attract 10 million people? Why was the first survey organized? That’s a lot of work 
Activity: 280
How much does 1 token cost?

During the main round of ICO it’s going to cost 0,15$. They are releasing 50 million tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: