Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 59. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 10
What are the other benefits, in addition to transparency and fairness of polls and surveys, that set you apart from competitors?
Activity: 364
Hello! If I, as a business owner, want to conduct a survey for my employees, will they have to register on your platform?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
What hard-cap will be during the second round of the ICO?

For this round they have allocated 50 million tokens. After selling all selected tokens the hard cap will be reached.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What hard-cap will be during the second round of the ICO?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Is this a similar project to VOT or Augur? If not, how is this different? I think your objective is very cool, decentralize voting process is for sure a great thing, but I would like to know more. Will is start as an ERC20 token an then SWAP? When?
Activity: 378
Is there any prospect that, in the future, your platform will be used even for president’s elections in different countries?
No. I think that the company doesn’t set itself such goals. They focus just on the online-surveys market.

Why? That is the very goal that Votes wants to achieve. Yes, at first it will focus on the online-surveys field, but, in the future, it is possible to achieve even the state level.
Is it really so easy to organize everything? I think that there will be many difficulties.
Yes, there really are a lot of difficulties. But if we manage to pull through all that, if states want to conduct "fair" elections, Votes will become an international standard!
I wonder when the company plans to achieve this goal?
Hello! How much will cost one Votes token in the final round of the ICO?
Hello. On the second, final round of the ICO one token will cost $0.15.
Activity: 350
Is there any prospect that, in the future, your platform will be used even for president’s elections in different countries?
No. I think that the company doesn’t set itself such goals. They focus just on the online-surveys market.

Why? That is the very goal that Votes wants to achieve. Yes, at first it will focus on the online-surveys field, but, in the future, it is possible to achieve even the state level.
Is it really so easy to organize everything? I think that there will be many difficulties.
Yes, there really are a lot of difficulties. But if we manage to pull through all that, if states want to conduct "fair" elections, Votes will become an international standard!
Activity: 196
Hello! How much will cost one Votes token in the final round of the ICO?

Activity: 350

Activity: 252
Good day! I have found the information that you will form some kind of stabilization fund after the ICO. For what expenses will they take money from it?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
 I hope this project will be successful and reach sales target. Success for all developers of this project Cheesy
How much money do you plan to spend on developing a service? All that will be collected in the second round of the ICO?
Activity: 406
Why did you decide to conduct the ICO in exactly three rounds, rather than two, as it usually happens?
Activity: 266
Hello everyone! And does anybody already know when the Votes team plans to launch a working version of the platform?
Tell me, will you be able to use fiat money to organize polls and voting in Votes?
VOTES
Hi

Why is the website not updated? Can we know when will be ICO Stage 2? And how much was raised during ICO Stage 1?

Hey there! The info on timeframes of the second round of the ICO will appear in the near future. Wait for news!
Pages:
Jump to: