Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VRS] [CHARITY] [INNOVATIVE] [ECO] VEROS FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - page 19. (Read 22698 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
This is a very good project, and I am very impressed with your idea,
who wants to develop for this good project, and I'm sure your project
will quickly be recognized and will get a huge profit,
good luck for this project.

Yes, profit is the most important thing for investors. Each investor thinks only of profit. And the project must provide it.
Activity: 151
Will the bounty company of the project be held? When approximatelly?

the token is already traded on the stock exchange. What kind of bounty company are you talking about?

Check their road map on the website https://vedh.io/index.php/roadmap
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

the token is already traded on the stock exchange. What kind of bounty company are you talking about?
Activity: 280
project with a very good purpose, Especially the main goal in terms of doing charity, I really like and support this project, hopefully this project will be developed and developing.and has many supporters.
if possible, you can even get support from the state. Since the project has a charitable purpose.
VEROS's mission is to empower people around the world. VEDH DAPP & Web platform provides an opportunity to engage in fund-raising, to buy products and services which do not pollute the planet.

The concept is clear to me. But who in this case will check the quality of these services? I think this is very important especially in the initial stages

Are you talking about the avisors?
Activity: 448
project with a very good purpose, Especially the main goal in terms of doing charity, I really like and support this project, hopefully this project will be developed and developing.and has many supporters.
if possible, you can even get support from the state. Since the project has a charitable purpose.
VEROS's mission is to empower people around the world. VEDH DAPP & Web platform provides an opportunity to engage in fund-raising, to buy products and services which do not pollute the planet.

The concept is clear to me. But who in this case will check the quality of these services? I think this is very important especially in the initial stages
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This is a very good project, and I am very impressed with your idea,
who wants to develop for this good project, and I'm sure your project
will quickly be recognized and will get a huge profit,
good luck for this project.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

The roadmap says that it will happen on the 11-th of June, so all of us are waiting  Smiley
Activity: 151
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Activity: 336
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
and what is the earnings perspective for the owners of the tokens? I would like to understand if I buy tokens, how much can I earn and in what ways?
Activity: 251
Hi guys. It's just a great project. I think it should become popular all over the world and I am ready to support it.
the idea is very agreeable. I think the tokens will have a huge perspective. It is necessary to understand what goods I can buy for these tokens.
Activity: 392
Hi guys. It's just a great project. I think it should become popular all over the world and I am ready to support it.
Activity: 364
where to read more about the airdrop conditions. I still have time to take part in this?

INSTRUCTION

1. YOU NEED ETH WALLET(MEW,ERC20 WALLETS) OR ANY NEW VRS ADRESS(LIVECOIN.NET).
2. IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE ADDITIONAL 15 VRS, JOIN OUR TWITTER CHANNEL   
3. TO RECEIVE 15 VRS | VEROSDH JOIN VEROS DIGITAL HEARTS TELEGRAM CHANNEL         JOIN @VEROSDH   
4. FILL THE AIRDROP FORM.

* AIRDROP WILL START FROM MAY 7-JUNE 17, 2018
* YOU MUST STAY IN CHANNEL TO RECEIVE TOKEN

TOKENS WILL BE ENROLLED AFTER COMPLETION OF AIRDROP.

REUSABLE REGISTRATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED! IN CASE OF VIOLATION, ALL RECORDS OF THE VIOLATOR ARE DELETED!

thanks for the info. But I do not really understand when tokens come to my wallet? And can I immediately sell them on the exchange?
where to read more about the airdrop conditions. I still have time to take part in this?

INSTRUCTION

1. YOU NEED ETH WALLET(MEW,ERC20 WALLETS) OR ANY NEW VRS ADRESS(LIVECOIN.NET).
2. IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE ADDITIONAL 15 VRS, JOIN OUR TWITTER CHANNEL   
3. TO RECEIVE 15 VRS | VEROSDH JOIN VEROS DIGITAL HEARTS TELEGRAM CHANNEL         JOIN @VEROSDH   
4. FILL THE AIRDROP FORM.

* AIRDROP WILL START FROM MAY 7-JUNE 17, 2018
* YOU MUST STAY IN CHANNEL TO RECEIVE TOKEN

TOKENS WILL BE ENROLLED AFTER COMPLETION OF AIRDROP.

REUSABLE REGISTRATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED! IN CASE OF VIOLATION, ALL RECORDS OF THE VIOLATOR ARE DELETED!
Activity: 434

https://vedh.io/index.php/airdrop
here is the form it needs to fill out and you can take part and get your tokens. And it's nice that they are already traded on the  exchange.
Activity: 294
Great project. Will it work all over the world or only in certain countries? Is it possible to know the pace of development

I know that it's registered in Malta, but pretty sure it will work worldwide. Another question will it be available for US citizens...
Great project. Will it work all over the world or only in certain countries? Is it possible to know the pace of development
Pages:
Jump to: