Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VRS] [CHARITY] [INNOVATIVE] [ECO] VEROS FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - page 15. (Read 22698 times)

copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Change the World for the Better!
the project will collect 5% of the commission. Where will these funds be distributed?
The funds will go to the maintenance and development of the platform.  This will allow not to spend coins from the Project Fund.
copper member
the project will collect 5% of the commission. Where will these funds be distributed?

as I understand these funds will also be spent on protecting the environment.

and who will decide where it is best to spend this money? The project team?

This is an interesting question. For example, if I buy tokens then I will have the right to vote in the company?
Yes. Using the MyVote platform.

ATLAS MyVote
Voting platform. [DAO]

- management strategy of project development and finance. DAO
- insertion of own issues for consideration by the “Community Council”
- voting using VerosDH tokens(VRS)
Activity: 193
Are you going to buy out your tokens from the market after receiving annual revenue ?
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I want to participate in the project until the tokens are more expensive, I think they have a great prospect. But the list of exchanges should be expanded.
It's hard for you to disagree more exchanges and the popularity of the coin is known to everyone so we will wait for reports from developers.
Activity: 196
I want to participate in the project until the tokens are more expensive, I think they have a great prospect. But the list of exchanges should be expanded.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

This is an interesting question. For example, if I buy tokens then I will have the right to vote in the company?
this is not IPO is ICO. Here everything works a little differently and tokens are not shares of the company.
Activity: 218

copper member
Would be the wallet for PC users are available? Just wondering whether you are developing your wallet
ATLAS Wallet +                                 
Wallets & Exchanger [ICO+]                                             - replenishment and withdrawal of funds
- secure and confidential DApp & dWeb
- based transactions
- secure exchange of digital and fiat assets (btc, eth, usdt, usd, eur) to  VerosDH tokens(VRS) based on cloud servers
Activity: 294

copper member
Would be the wallet for PC users are available? Just wondering whether you are developing your wallet
sure!
Activity: 364
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
well, the developers to this and strive and judging by the excellent team they all should succeed. This is a cool project
Activity: 322
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
Activity: 350
Activity: 94
If the team does everything that promises, then tokens will be in demand around the world. And this is excellent for early investors.

Activity: 420
Very interesting and positive idea. I hope it will be realized in full. Since environmental protection is a very important issue.

agrees still pleased that the project will have many mechanisms for the growth of the token. It's really cool for us
Activity: 364
Very interesting and positive idea. I hope it will be realized in full. Since environmental protection is a very important issue.
Is the airdrop still active? can I take part in it and get my tokens?
Activity: 308
wonderful project. Tell me, do you already have preliminary agreements with any charitable foundations?
yes it is very important for this project. In many respects the whole success of the project will depend on this case.
I think the administration will notify us about this. But all the same it is interesting that the project was supported by large organizations.
Pages:
Jump to: