Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VRS] [CHARITY] [INNOVATIVE] [ECO] VEROS FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - page 17. (Read 22698 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Good afternoon! How can I get more information as an investor, are the project developers reliable and trustworthy?
Well, for this you need to study the information on the website and white paper and draw conclusions for yourself.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Good afternoon! How can I get more information as an investor, are the project developers reliable and trustworthy?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The project looks well-planned, so hopefully it will help to provide more secure platform .
and the team looks just fine. I think the tokens will grow well in value in the long run.

well, I'll buy some tokens for myself and continue to monitor how it will work. I think the tokens will grow in value until the end of the year.
I agree. Tokens have a huge perspective and will have a huge demand all over the world.
Activity: 186
The project looks well-planned, so hopefully it will help to provide more secure platform .
and the team looks just fine. I think the tokens will grow well in value in the long run.

well, I'll buy some tokens for myself and continue to monitor how it will work. I think the tokens will grow in value until the end of the year.
Activity: 476
Activity: 31
I read that it will be possible to add charitable projects to the platform. It's true? And will they be moderated?

this is generally a very interesting question. Where can I read more about this?I think this is a great prospect for growth.
Activity: 448
I read that it will be possible to add charitable projects to the platform. It's true? And will they be moderated?
Activity: 336
I think this is just a great project that should help many people. This will be an excellent application of the technology of decentralization.
Are you in talks with the authorities? Perhaps it will be possible to get support at the level of the state or from other large organizations?

it will be just fine. Since this encourages the community to buy tokens. I think in the near future we will see a report from the developers.
Activity: 251
Are you in talks with the authorities? Perhaps it will be possible to get support at the level of the state or from other large organizations?
Activity: 392
please tell me in more detail what goods and services I can pay tokens This is very interesting for me
Activity: 364
Do you plan to add tokens to other exchanges? Are any negotiations already underway? I would like to understand the further perspective.
Activity: 434
I think that because of the worldwide coverage of this project, the coin should be in great demand. And demand generates a price increase and this is good for early investors
It's just perfect. I think the tokens will grow in value until the end of the year. So I decided to buy a little for myself right now.
Activity: 294
I think that because of the worldwide coverage of this project, the coin should be in great demand. And demand generates a price increase and this is good for early investors
Why did you decide to register a company in Malta? Is it easiest to get a license?

Here you are right. To some extent this is a free economic zone and many companies are registered there. But that's great for start-ups.
Activity: 266
Why did you decide to register a company in Malta? Is it easiest to get a license?
I had my veros coins on wallet.veros.org how can I swap this? I just see the coin has swapped I was away for 5 weeks.

How to swap. Please help thanks!

Gr
Interesting moments, I somewhere read about it on the official website. I think you can find this information yourself
Activity: 2
I had my veros coins on wallet.veros.org how can I swap this? I just see the coin has swapped I was away for 5 weeks.

How to swap. Please help thanks!

Gr
Activity: 193
read about the fact that you can add your charity project to the system. Will they be moderated to avoid fraud?
Pages:
Jump to: