Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VRS] [CHARITY] [INNOVATIVE] [ECO] VEROS FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - page 18. (Read 22698 times)

copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
a promising project, if lucky, it will receive huge coverage and support around the world. Maybe even support at the state level. For those who buy tokens in the near future it will be cool.
I agree bro. Such projects will change the crypt world. I will follow the development of the project and participate in it.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
a promising project, if lucky, it will receive huge coverage and support around the world. Maybe even support at the state level. For those who buy tokens in the near future it will be cool.

Yes, I was just going to take a little for myself. It will be interesting to see how fast the project will develop.
Activity: 196
Activity: 218
Tell someone from the team already had a successful business earlier? Or was he engaged in such activities?
Activity: 191
Why did you decide to do charity? The goal of all projects in the crypto industry is earnings and investors appreciate it. I think it should be so with you.
Well, everything is simple. Tokens will be in great demand and will grow. so you can make good money.

I hope so and I will now buy a few tokens for myself. I hope to make money on this. I think the demand for tokens will be huge because of the scale of the project.

Yes, if the developers do everything right, then the project should become popular all over the world Cool Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Why did you decide to do charity? The goal of all projects in the crypto industry is earnings and investors appreciate it. I think it should be so with you.
Well, everything is simple. Tokens will be in great demand and will grow. so you can make good money.

I hope so and I will now buy a few tokens for myself. I hope to make money on this. I think the demand for tokens will be huge because of the scale of the project.
Activity: 322
Activity: 350
Do you have a referral program?

What is the referral program for if the tokens are already traded on the exchange? Just go to the exchange and buy tokens is the best way to participate in the project
Activity: 47
Do you have a referral program?
Activity: 151

I think cause there is no such projects about charity... Roll Eyes
Activity: 94
Activity: 123
and the company is registered somewhere as a legal entity? Are you going to open regional offices?

The company is registered in Malta Roll Eyes
will expand in the future. Is it possible to open offices in other regions? Or it will not be necessary for the company's work *?
Activity: 280
and the company is registered somewhere as a legal entity? Are you going to open regional offices?

The company is registered in Malta Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Activity: 434
Useful project. Such few. I think many people will appreciate this project. I will continue to monitor the development of the project.

I still do not understand how I can make money on this? Can you explain this in more detail?

Well, this is a classic situation. It will be possible to earn money on the growth of the token in the long term and it will be really cool.

maybe there are some other options for earning money? Dividends?
Activity: 364
Useful project. Such few. I think many people will appreciate this project. I will continue to monitor the development of the project.

I still do not understand how I can make money on this? Can you explain this in more detail?

Well, this is a classic situation. It will be possible to earn money on the growth of the token in the long term and it will be really cool.
Activity: 434

Activity: 308
Activity: 378
This is a very good project, and I am very impressed with your idea,
who wants to develop for this good project, and I'm sure your project
will quickly be recognized and will get a huge profit,
good luck for this project.

Yes, profit is the most important thing for investors. Each investor thinks only of profit. And the project must provide it.

I agree with you. But if the token is in demand then its price will go up. So I want to go into the project and buy tokens now.

Well, charity and earnings are not always connected. Therefore, the owners of tokens should receive the maximum perspective
Activity: 186
This is a very good project, and I am very impressed with your idea,
who wants to develop for this good project, and I'm sure your project
will quickly be recognized and will get a huge profit,
good luck for this project.

Yes, profit is the most important thing for investors. Each investor thinks only of profit. And the project must provide it.

I agree with you. But if the token is in demand then its price will go up. So I want to go into the project and buy tokens now.
Pages:
Jump to: