Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VRS] [CHARITY] [INNOVATIVE] [ECO] VEROS FUNDRAISING PLATFORM - page 22. (Read 22698 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Personally, I decided to keep the tokens until the end of the year. This can be very well earned.
here everyone decides for himself. If you believe in market growth, then of course you need to take tokens now.

Such a project can attract money from different funds and organizations and this is really cool.
Activity: 420
Personally, I decided to keep the tokens until the end of the year. This can be very well earned.
here everyone decides for himself. If you believe in market growth, then of course you need to take tokens now.
Activity: 434
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Hi guys. Is the airdrop still active? I have time to participate and get my tokens?
Merit: 0

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Very good time to buy tokens.
Activity: 378
The salvation of the environment always causes respect for me. I think it will be very cool.
Activity: 186
Hey. Where can I read more about the mechanisms that will help save the environment?

yes in white paper everything is written simply and clearly. I will follow how this project develops.
Activity: 476
Hey. Where can I read more about the mechanisms that will help save the environment?
I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
Activity: 448
I am very pleased with such projects that are aimed at the ecology of the planet and I hope you will be able to implement this project

but investors will be more concerned with profit. Therefore, there should be mechanisms that will maximally attract investors.
Activity: 280
I am very pleased with such projects that are aimed at the ecology of the planet and I hope you will be able to implement this project
Activity: 336
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Activity: 448
It's just a great project with a great perspective. I think now is a good time to buy tokens while the market has fallen.
Activity: 251
This is an excellent project. Perhaps you will receive government assistance in the development of such a beautiful project.
Activity: 392
A great project that will help many people in the future. Good luck to you guys, continue to work in this direction.
Activity: 364
If I buy tokens, will I have the right to vote in your company?
What purses do you recommend storing tokens?
copper member
Activity: 123
Change the World for the Better!
Tokens that were not sail would  be destroyed on ICO  ?
We didn't do ICO.
copper member
Activity: 123
Change the World for the Better!
Let's keep the environment safe and prosper. How are you going to make sure that it will be?

We're gonna work hard. The project is a great and correct goal. At the initial stage, we develop the project by the team's forces and means.
Pages:
Jump to: