Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING** - page 11. (Read 39009 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Price of WACG is falling like a stone on Bittrex!  Seems the going rate now for 1 WACG is @2.28.
Dont worry man, is just couple of coins, i guess people who got them from the bounties, people who are mining it will never sell that cheap, it doesnt worth that.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Price of WACG is falling like a stone on Bittrex!  Seems the going rate now for 1 WACG is @2.28.
legendary
Have you posted the address of the premine yet?  Asked for that ages ago.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I am getting this error when trying to compile the coin for adding to my pool.

/waccoin-gold/src/leveldb.cpp:76: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [waccoingoldd] Error 1

any ideas?
Are you compiling it in ubuntu?? if that you need to make:

$ cd leveldb

and perform:

$ sudo make clean

and then

$ sudo chmod +x build_detect_platform

this should help, let me know please if you managed to make it right.
Activity: 98
Seems like a lot of work has gone into this very elaborate scam. Would have been easier to ninja launch a 1 day PoW coin with a 3% premine for the coin owner to dump

Scam or not....the whole premise of it seems like a scam....and I've said it since Day 1.  Pre-mine of 33.3% of your own coin to create "a bank" and  putting a price of $10 per coin on them.  You just can't create a coin, take 1/3 of the coins, have a value of $1 billion dollars and go from there.  None of it makes any sense to me.

Look how "Waccoin Silver" did: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-waccoin-silver-rethinking-money-new-bounties-592538.  I can't tell but it looks like a 28% pre-mine on this guy as well.
Waccoin silver was just a trial, this coin will be relaunched soon, we made a change of administrative team, this coin is a long therm investment, its not a scam or just a coin with premine to dump, everything its transparent here, nothing to hide
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Seems like a lot of work has gone into this very elaborate scam. Would have been easier to ninja launch a 1 day PoW coin with a 3% premine for the coin owner to dump

Scam or not....the whole premise of it seems like a scam....and I've said it since Day 1.  Pre-mine of 33.3% of your own coin to create "a bank" and  putting a price of $10 per coin on them.  You just can't create a coin, take 1/3 of the coins, have a value of $1 billion dollars and go from there.  None of it makes any sense to me.

Look how "Waccoin Silver" did: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-waccoin-silver-rethinking-money-new-bounties-592538.  I can't tell but it looks like a 28% pre-mine on this guy as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Interestingly the three UK companies listed in the ANN, are all located in the same large residential house in Hartley Wintney in Hampshire and have the same directors.

The newly (self) appointed director of "Waccoin Europe Ltd", Martin Wild, just so happens to also be the director of the other two companies.

Make of it what you will....

Martin Wild is a busy man running 3 companies and being the announcer of wrestling matches in his free time. 
Interestingly the three UK companies listed in the ANN, are all located in the same large residential house in Hartley Wintney in Hampshire and have the same directors.

The newly (self) appointed director of "Waccoin Europe Ltd", Martin Wild, just so happens to also be the director of the other two companies.

Make of it what you will....

Of course it has only been added to Bittrex because they have been paid. That is how a coin becomes a sponsor, they pay Bittrex some money.

It has nothing to do with community or market demand.

Yeah, I recently saw a post from a coin I am invested in and one of the community members contacted Bittrex and they said they would add the coin for 3 BTC.  A hefty price if you ask me.

It's obviously not about community support.  This coin has a thread of 15 pages and more than half are the dev and his team.  Judging by the volume thus far it won't be on the exchange for long either.
Of course it has only been added to Bittrex because they have been paid. That is how a coin becomes a sponsor, they pay Bittrex some money.

It has nothing to do with community or market demand.
Activity: 93
I am getting this error when trying to compile the coin for adding to my pool.

/waccoin-gold/src/leveldb.cpp:76: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString() const'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [waccoingoldd] Error 1

any ideas?
Half of that is FERX.
I believe in the coin, of course i mine it, and i have just 20 m/h
legendary
Half of that is FERX.
Activity: 350
We as miners, mine coins for one reason.  To make money...  Right now with WACG there is nothing to be made.  No one is buying at a price that makes it worthwhile to mine this coin. 

As I write this, it has been noted that the MH/s has jumped to over 56.  I'd have to say that it has sparked some interest.
legendary
We as miners, mine coins for one reason.  To make money...  Right now with WACG there is nothing to be made.  No one is buying at a price that makes it worthwhile to mine this coin. 
Activity: 6
Every time this coin is added to a new exchange, the price is set good at nearly 10$ as promised by the dev. But suddenly, a buyer comes in and wants to buy WACG at stupid rates making it impossible for me to sell my WACG at good prices. This happened with me twice. Once on Allcrypt & Today on Bittrex.

Well what that says to me is it isn't worth $10 apice!  If no one is willing to pay that price for it........

Buyers can post whatever they want for a buy price.  The sit unless someone wants to dump.  If someone really wants to buy they will buy at the sellers price.  That is where we have been stalling out!  There is no one that WANTS to buy the coin.  One there is something to spend this coin on, people will buy and mine it!  One of things that has been brought up is selling physical gold for WACG.  If say 1/4 ounce gold was priced at say 10% over spot in WACG I would put my miners all 90 MH/s of them on it an heartbeat.  But for now they stay at the pool mining Octocoin it's gets traded for BTC and I buy PMs through a dealer that accepts BTC.

If the DEVs and the CEO want to see this coin really take off, put some gold up that we can buy with WACG!!!  1/10 ounce and 1/4 ounce coins would be great!!

I'm shure that your idea its an OBVIOUS future project already analyzed by the Company itself, I want to believe.
legendary
Every time this coin is added to a new exchange, the price is set good at nearly 10$ as promised by the dev. But suddenly, a buyer comes in and wants to buy WACG at stupid rates making it impossible for me to sell my WACG at good prices. This happened with me twice. Once on Allcrypt & Today on Bittrex.

Well what that says to me is it isn't worth $10 apice!  If no one is willing to pay that price for it........

Buyers can post whatever they want for a buy price.  The sit unless someone wants to dump.  If someone really wants to buy they will buy at the sellers price.  That is where we have been stalling out!  There is no one that WANTS to buy the coin.  One there is something to spend this coin on, people will buy and mine it!  One of things that has been brought up is selling physical gold for WACG.  If say 1/4 ounce gold was priced at say 10% over spot in WACG I would put my miners all 90 MH/s of them on it an heartbeat.  But for now they stay at the pool mining Octocoin it's gets traded for BTC and I buy PMs through a dealer that accepts BTC.

If the DEVs and the CEO want to see this coin really take off, put some gold up that we can buy with WACG!!!  1/10 ounce and 1/4 ounce coins would be great!!

It's a matter of time, I think...
Buyers don't know the "expected" potential of this coin, plus they did not read this post and the recently "press release" that is very promising. Nothing is running behind me, so I will sit quietly and wait for the big raise.

Thank you for your support, we keep working on the coin, i already finished the new wallet (not beta version any more) and after i will give it to the admin to post it i will start working on a pool and online wallets
Activity: 6

It's a matter of time, I think...
Buyers don't know the "expected" potential of this coin, plus they did not read this post and the recently "press release" that is very promising. Nothing is running behind me, so I will sit quietly and wait for the big raise.
Pages:
Jump to: