Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING** - page 12. (Read 39009 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Every time this coin is added to a new exchange, the price is set good at nearly 10$ as promised by the dev. But suddenly, a buyer comes in and wants to buy WACG at stupid rates making it impossible for me to sell my WACG at good prices. This happened with me twice. Once on Allcrypt & Today on Bittrex.

Well what that says to me is it isn't worth $10 apice!  If no one is willing to pay that price for it........
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
Every time this coin is added to a new exchange, the price is set good at nearly 10$ as promised by the dev. But suddenly, a buyer comes in and wants to buy WACG at stupid rates making it impossible for me to sell my WACG at good prices. This happened with me twice. Once on Allcrypt & Today on Bittrex.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
maby dev should dump some of his coins to get it started mr pre mine shitcoin poo dev

You know it's one thing to make comments about a coin because you're concerned, but it's another to bash a coin because you're an ass hole.  Please keep your ass hole comments to yourself!
Dont pay atention, its just some jealous guy, guys who believe in the coin will have their reward, you already know me and you know that i am a man of my words
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
maby dev should dump some of his coins to get it started mr pre mine shitcoin poo dev

You know it's one thing to make comments about a coin because you're concerned, but it's another to bash a coin because you're an ass hole.  Please keep your ass hole comments to yourself!
Activity: 6

keep writing shit... it's Free Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
give it a hour...................................................................to fail
legendary
This coin has been added to Bittrex, advise anyone who has managed to mine any of this absurd coin to dump them before the dev does
do you see some sell order??? i know about bittrex much before you think, we are being sponsors of bittrex, we have no interest in dumping, we dont change our mind because one exchange accepted us

It also looks like no one has an interest in buying either!!
Is just couple of hours there, give it some time

Cheesy  Gave it weeks on AllCrypt!!  LOL
what a shit coin why would bittrex waste our time
This coin has been added to Bittrex, advise anyone who has managed to mine any of this absurd coin to dump them before the dev does
do you see some sell order??? i know about bittrex much before you think, we are being sponsors of bittrex, we have no interest in dumping, we dont change our mind because one exchange accepted us

Is just couple of hours there, give it some time
legendary

legendary

Woo Hoo, now they can sit there and not sell!!!
Activity: 434
OK solo mined for 12 hours at 5.5 Mh/s, net .5 WACG.  If there was any movement at all on the exchanges I might be tempted to throw more hashpower at the coin.  But the exchange on this coin is DEAD!! 

I don't understand why you continue to mine this.  You yourself have pointed out the reasons several times why this coin will not succeed!  A dev can't mine 1/3 of all coins, put an absurd price on it and then have such strict mining rewards. It just can't work that way. 

On one hand the DEVs have really been trying with this coin, that really means a lot.  But alas, it has gotten (or maybe has always been) not worth mining.

Thank you Marty. It may be hard to assimilate, but once GCCICB is fully operational, you will be able to obtain a credit through your waccoin, and such credit will be in USD (not crypto), Waccoin is a long term vehicle of investment. Is there any other coin in the market that will give you 10% dig profits of a gold mine ? I appreciate you being here since day 1. There are huge plans for this coin. It does not depend on volume or mining power, the businessman behind this coin are working tirelessly to make Waccoin the next big thing. Bitcoin started as a dream, you can recall a pizza selling for several thousand BTC, it was worth nothing. We already have been accepted and paid IO into bittrex, that market should see something better. Id be happy to answer further questions

If this giant group of people is working "tirelessly" why is there no attention for this coin?  Why is no one mining it?  Why is it on no big exchange?  Why is it so hard to mine, even though there are going to be so many coins?  It DOES matter about volume and mining power though, I think that's what you don't understand here.
legendary
I guess the real issue for mining is, no reward!!  It costs way more to mine than it's worth!! 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
OK solo mined for 12 hours at 5.5 Mh/s, net .5 WACG.  If there was any movement at all on the exchanges I might be tempted to throw more hashpower at the coin.  But the exchange on this coin is DEAD!! 

I don't understand why you continue to mine this.  You yourself have pointed out the reasons several times why this coin will not succeed!  A dev can't mine 1/3 of all coins, put an absurd price on it and then have such strict mining rewards. It just can't work that way. 

On one hand the DEVs have really been trying with this coin, that really means a lot.  But alas, it has gotten (or maybe has always been) not worth mining.

Thank you Marty. It may be hard to assimilate, but once GCCICB is fully operational, you will be able to obtain a credit through your waccoin, and such credit will be in USD (not crypto), Waccoin is a long term vehicle of investment. Is there any other coin in the market that will give you 10% dig profits of a gold mine ? I appreciate you being here since day 1. There are huge plans for this coin. It does not depend on volume or mining power, the businessman behind this coin are working tirelessly to make Waccoin the next big thing. Bitcoin started as a dream, you can recall a pizza selling for several thousand BTC, it was worth nothing. We already have been accepted and paid IO into bittrex, that market should see something better. Id be happy to answer further questions
legendary

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: