Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING** - page 9. (Read 39009 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Still waiting for the address of the premine!!!

Wow dude, how many times has the question gone ignored?!  I am really starting to think my decision to watch this one from the sidelines was a good choice.  I watched out of curiosity though, but I have had bad feelings about this since day 1.  I literally had to send like 10 messages and another 4-5 posts to get them to do what they promised in replacing my lost coins.  I think I wasted more time chasing that promise down than I did on the broken wallet they posted and the mining combined!

All this and they still shorted my 4 coins.....I just gave up on that, not worth my time!

Thank to that question we discovered what was going wrong with the coin. we couldnt post it because we had some internal troubles, we are working hard on resolving it, i am sorry for the delay
the explaination is weak I think.

the explanation is in the main post, we had 90k coins stolen from the computer of the director of development  

So the coins we have on BittRex are going bye bye or do they have a plan to restore coins?  The majority I have are in my wallet.  Possible to turn block detection back on and put out word to move stuff back so all in 1 place?
just wotdraw your coins from bittrex and we will restore all of them, the coin will keep working till all the list of coins that are out there are in a process of giving back, nobody will loose anything

I just took a screen shot of the exchange wallet because my client is reporting that it is 3 hrs behind, if I withdraw sending to wallet they will never make it.
The node Wacnode.ddns.net is working fine, please try to clean your app data, if we have no other choice than screenshot we will do it, but lets try to make thing right this time, Thank you for your support

Cleared the DB, got new off network and at block 10135.

Got a good wallet/tx log file for Bal/Immature.  100+

Bal at BiTTRex is only 6.44146236 and if there will be no new blocks the withdraw will never make it to wallet so all I can do is screen cap of BittRex unless they have a plan to restore bulk tx through their own accounting side of it and re-associate new address to login.

ok, we will figure it out, from now on we will not have this troubles any more, i will add to the source the seed nodes and it will not happen again.
After the new genesis block is made i will take couple of days to give the coins back.

Hey while you got that algo open a little better block reward might make it a bit less squeaky around here!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Wow dude, how many times has the question gone ignored?!  I am really starting to think my decision to watch this one from the sidelines was a good choice.  I watched out of curiosity though, but I have had bad feelings about this since day 1.  I literally had to send like 10 messages and another 4-5 posts to get them to do what they promised in replacing my lost coins.  I think I wasted more time chasing that promise down than I did on the broken wallet they posted and the mining combined!

All this and they still shorted my 4 coins.....I just gave up on that, not worth my time!

Thank to that question we discovered what was going wrong with the coin. we couldnt post it because we had some internal troubles, we are working hard on resolving it, i am sorry for the delay

the explanation is in the main post, we had 90k coins stolen from the computer of the director of development  

So the coins we have on BittRex are going bye bye or do they have a plan to restore coins?  The majority I have are in my wallet.  Possible to turn block detection back on and put out word to move stuff back so all in 1 place?
just wotdraw your coins from bittrex and we will restore all of them, the coin will keep working till all the list of coins that are out there are in a process of giving back, nobody will loose anything

I just took a screen shot of the exchange wallet because my client is reporting that it is 3 hrs behind, if I withdraw sending to wallet they will never make it.
The node Wacnode.ddns.net is working fine, please try to clean your app data, if we have no other choice than screenshot we will do it, but lets try to make thing right this time, Thank you for your support

Bal at BiTTRex is only 6.44146236 and if there will be no new blocks the withdraw will never make it to wallet so all I can do is screen cap of BittRex unless they have a plan to restore bulk tx through their own accounting side of it and re-associate new address to login.

ok, we will figure it out, from now on we will not have this troubles any more, i will add to the source the seed nodes and it will not happen again.
After the new genesis block is made i will take couple of days to give the coins back.

I'm sorry man, but I don't buy what I am reading in the OP.......sounds like a story to me.

You say you want to earn the communities trust but is sure as the hell looks to me like you guys have a done a HORRIBLE job in trying to get that!!  You haven't had mine since the start and it has only worsened as time has passed!

You promise me for example that you would "take care of me" then make me chase 2 different people around for over 2 weeks to see you ALMOST make good on your promise.  In the end, you asked me for proof of my lost coins, I send you that and you still short me 4 coins.  I don't care about the 4 coins as I doubt they will ever be worth much with how this is going, but you ask for trust..........please, trust is gained from your actions and your actions don't speak trust. 

Most of what has been promised to this community from your team has not happened, hard to trust that man......I am sorry, but it's true!  Even though I have had a bad feeling in my gut from this from the onset....I have tried to stay opened minded and out of shear curiosity have followed this thread daily while keeping my distance and refused to risk anymore of my resources since the first go at mining this coin.  I feel the trust and hope has dwindled EVERY day since, now someone on YOUR team has ripped 90K coins from the community?!  For those that have given huge amounts of resources to this coin just to earn a few coins in the single digits, this is an INSANE amount of these coins.

All bad!
I understand how you feel, and i am very sorry it happened like this, nobody never expects to be robbed, its just what happened and we invested a lot of time and resources in this and we will not let it down just because somebody is a bad person and tries to hurt us, we will keep working and giving the best of us and try to keep our word in everything, i understand you cannot see the work that we make every day from your position, but there is much more here than just a coin, we are dealing with bussines that are made with lawyers, accounters, bussinessmen, this is not a joke, our names are here, our commitment is here, a person lost his job for this mistake and he had just to accept his responsability, now we are making a change in the developing area that is the one that has been having troubles. We do not try to escape from our responsability thats why i am stil here trying to make this work, for me and for you.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I'm sorry man, but I don't buy what I am reading in the OP.......sounds like a story to me.

You say you want to earn the communities trust but is sure as the hell looks to me like you guys have a done a HORRIBLE job in trying to get that!!  You haven't had mine since the start and it has only worsened as time has passed!

You promise me for example that you would "take care of me" then make me chase 2 different people around for over 2 weeks to see you ALMOST make good on your promise.  In the end, you asked me for proof of my lost coins, I send you that and you still short me 4 coins.  I don't care about the 4 coins as I doubt they will ever be worth much with how this is going, but you ask for trust..........please, trust is gained from your actions and your actions don't speak trust. 

Most of what has been promised to this community from your team has not happened, hard to trust that man......I am sorry, but it's true!  Even though I have had a bad feeling in my gut from this from the onset....I have tried to stay opened minded and out of shear curiosity have followed this thread daily while keeping my distance and refused to risk anymore of my resources since the first go at mining this coin.  I feel the trust and hope has dwindled EVERY day since, now someone on YOUR team has ripped 90K coins from the community?!  For those that have given huge amounts of resources to this coin just to earn a few coins in the single digits, this is an INSANE amount of these coins.

All bad!

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
 Grin Wink Cheesy

The DEVs have been really quiet!!!

Yep, and no notice posted to the pool like when they reset the genesis block on this coin.  There is still 6.1MH on the network reported by the pool but the pool is not advancing.  AllCrypt reporting no new blocks for 4.9 hrs.  Doesn't look too good.

We are still here, i apologize, we had to make a change of director and we needed to make a plan to aford the situation

Yep, and no notice posted to the pool like when they reset the genesis block on this coin.  There is still 6.1MH on the network reported by the pool but the pool is not advancing.  AllCrypt reporting no new blocks for 4.9 hrs.  Doesn't look too good.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Block explorer says
Block Count:
Difficulty:
Connections:
Network H/s:

Yes but I just deleted my database and pulled it down from clients out there and came up with the earlier post.  It forkin forked...  And I just got the 236k block on the fork at 10141, network now running on block 10142 on fresh downloaded DB.  Going to toss some hash at the pool to get past current running network block, maybe I can unfork it.

Should have gotten a block by now, they had to have shutdown detection.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Block explorer says
Block Count:
Difficulty:
Connections:
Network H/s:
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Prolly be a while, I think it forkin forked...

I got block 10141 and reporting 1 hr behind on my client  with current diff on block 10141 at 236k solo mine and the pool is at 10135.
Pages:
Jump to: