Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING** - page 6. (Read 39009 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
When the New Waccoin gold 2.0 will be released?
Its already working, just the pool is not seted yet, i am on it

I'm thinking if Bittrex doesn't start trading this coin pretty soon your going to have problems compounding in an already fragile state.

I PMed the required screen shots to get coins refunded, and nothing...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I'm thinking if Bittrex doesn't start trading this coin pretty soon your going to have problems compounding in an already fragile state.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So do we have to delete everything and start over again?

Reloaded and mining again, what about coins we had mined?
i will give them back to you, just send me a pm with your wallet.dat file or the screenshot of the pool

In the wallet and Bittrex?
Yes, all of them

The Bittrex wallet probably contains the unknown address the stolen coins were sent to.
No, they dont, we have been talking, but they did have some other wallet with 980 coins...

Oh hey!  If no one claims those, I'll take em...   Grin
I wouldnt mind to give them to you, but i might loose my job Tongue
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

i will give them back to you, just send me a pm with your wallet.dat file or the screenshot of the pool

Yes, all of them

The Bittrex wallet probably contains the unknown address the stolen coins were sent to.
No, they dont, we have been talking, but they did have some other wallet with 980 coins...

Oh hey!  If no one claims those, I'll take em...   Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Yes, all of them

Yes, all of them

I honestly cannot believe ANYONE is still partaking in this!!  Has been nothing but a mess, lies from dev team on a daily basis and now information being asked to help people make an informed decision, answered with an attitude "How i make this people put money is my bussiness"?!  WTF?!

I cannot fathom why anyone would waste their precious time and resources on this JOKE.......I couldn't understand it on day one and holy shit has that gotten WAY worse!  Why on earth are you guys not putting your time and resources on something a whole lot less risky?  This ship is gonna sink, don't go down with it!

Because a digital currency backed by precious metal is more than what the fiat paper money trading corrupt banks have to offer.  It is just that simple dude.

Yes, all of them
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I honestly cannot believe ANYONE is still partaking in this!!  Has been nothing but a mess, lies from dev team on a daily basis and now information being asked to help people make an informed decision, answered with an attitude "How i make this people put money is my bussiness"?!  WTF?!

I cannot fathom why anyone would waste their precious time and resources on this JOKE.......I couldn't understand it on day one and holy shit has that gotten WAY worse!  Why on earth are you guys not putting your time and resources on something a whole lot less risky?  This ship is gonna sink, don't go down with it!
legendary

legendary

When will the coin be re-released?

I think they have hopes that will not have to happen again.  But the link for the current 2.5/3.0 genesis block us up.
The coin is already working
legendary
One more question, out of that 200,000 WACG premine, what % goes to the DEVs, what % goes to bounties and what % goes to repay coins lost again?
I am sorry i cannot answer that question yet, i am waiting for the new post to put in the main page, the thing is that the person who left the company had a team, so we are short of people, it was unexpected and we are trying to manage it, please have some patience and all the question will be answered.

So the company is still backing you?  Investors?  At least that is what I sense as you are in the know but cannot share information until you are authorized to do so.  So cool you are still intact but without the brain trust at the moment, that can change in a NY minute you know, and your in the right place to find some help regarding digital currency, all you have to do is ask, this is part of community and the concept of the olive branch.  Eventually it would be good to know who abandoned you, as that happened before in your endeavor into this type of currency shared by your predecessor via pm, that needs to be sorted out as it could have been a second wind scam on you since you have backing, community needs to know if we need to weed anyone out.  You be straight with us, we'll be straight with you, deal?
What is exactly what you want to know?

We want to know if it is all the same, WAC Minerals is behind this coin, there is still intention to back it with precious metal, the bank/loans etc.  Your loss on this was just technical staff yes?  These things with being backed by precious metals we do not have with paper money banks, and gives you a real edge.
Wac minerals is still backing up the coin, they are waiting to see the results
The questions I have....

1) How were 90K coins stolen!?  The pre-mine was 200 Million, were they taken from there? I don't understand how it wasn't an all or nothing type deal. What happened?!

2) Who are these "investors" you keep talking about and why did they back this coin? You haven't even convinced me to throw any hashing power at mining, I don't see how you get a company to throw a big dollar amount at this. They obviously don't post here.  That was your 3rd failed coin attempt. What are you doing with their money?  Obviously not investing it in marketing because there have been like 4 people in this whole thread talking about the coin.

3) New launch...what has been changed? 

4) You have to get a block explorer going.  That should be out the same time as the coin, no buts about it.

90000 where transfered from developers computer to an unknow wallet address, they where taken from 200 million premine, thats why this person lost his job.

Investors are oil and gas people and miners, they dont know anything about crypto coin or anything about computer, they just dont care. They just know about money and oportunities, they will put the money and the bussineses when they see the coin stable at 10 usd as we promised that why their money is not in our power yet, but the deales are still done.

How i make this people put money is my bussiness, i know people there an i know how to talk to them. i dont think its really necessary for you to know, the thing is they are still here and waiting for it to work.

As fast as we get the money the first thing we will be investing is in marketing and development.

New launch changed seednodes, genesis block, checkpoints, and some minor features more, i dont know if you noticed but you dont need to add nodes any more.

If there is anything else you want to know i will keep trying to answer your questions

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
The questions I have....

1) How were 90K coins stolen!?  The pre-mine was 200 Million, were they taken from there? I don't understand how it wasn't an all or nothing type deal. What happened?!

2) Who are these "investors" you keep talking about and why did they back this coin? You haven't even convinced me to throw any hashing power at mining, I don't see how you get a company to throw a big dollar amount at this. They obviously don't post here.  That was your 3rd failed coin attempt. What are you doing with their money?  Obviously not investing it in marketing because there have been like 4 people in this whole thread talking about the coin.

3) New launch...what has been changed? 

4) You have to get a block explorer going.  That should be out the same time as the coin, no buts about it.
Pages:
Jump to: