Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING** - page 2. (Read 39009 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 07, 2014, 10:13:57 PM
It's hopeless... every time I restart the wallet it will no longer sync. I have to delete the entire blockchain and rebuild it in order for the wallet to sync. Too bad... I like this coin, but my patience has ended
Does anyone know how to sync wallet...... i tryed nodes in config file but no luck

After a fork that is always a problem with any coin if there is no new wallet released that will discriminate against older clients and the wrong fork. Your client just went the wrong way because others didn't delete their database and download it again, or they did and got the wrong fork.  That will happen as long as people out there with a running client are on the wrong fork of the database.

The interesting part of this is the fork was reported previously in the thread.  I downloaded the database to get synced up and found that since then the block explorer has been taken offline, the pool that was previously used is gone and back now at 10880, the current block on the newly listed pool is 10880, my client is at 11121 with fresh database.  So there's still a fork ongoing, but probably due to folks not deleting and pulling down database again and they are serving up old fork to other users.  Just downloaded database again and at 11164.   Both pools are at 10880.

My client is now at 11461, the old pool is at 10880 and the new pool is at 11461.

Beyond the aspect of there not being an updated wallet to deal with the fork, there appears to be an bug in the KGW implementation.

If one looks at the supplied documentation then;

Diff         Reward           Hash (Kh/s)   Wacg per day
1         0.01                   600                   0.120699406
10         0.058780161   600                   0.070947305
100         0.345510729   600                   0.041702940
1000        2.030917621   600                   0.024513055
10000     11.93776642   600                   0.014408813
15000     16.30714345   600                   0.013121750
20000     20.34626104   600                   0.012278908
25000     24.15632010   600                   0.011662614

There's a little confusion on this part but the current pool reported diff of 2.73 on a block that was reported by sgminer at a diff of 271k.  Hashing at 500-600kH/s with 2xR9-280X solved the block in 23HRS with a reward of 0.02177724 WACG.  This would indicate a diff somewhere between 1000/10000 as per the chart or between 1/10?    On a block with a diff of 271k reported by sgminer where should the reward be?  On a block with over 1M diff where should it be?  How can you have a block reward of 24.1 WACG and figured WACG per day of .01?      Top that off with the next block diff determined by KGW is 180K, and I'm the only one that is reported by the pool to be hashing away at this?   I'm just not seeing the logic pan out here.  Wallet code needs some attention.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 07, 2014, 03:22:51 PM
It's hopeless... every time I restart the wallet it will no longer sync. I have to delete the entire blockchain and rebuild it in order for the wallet to sync. Too bad... I like this coin, but my patience has ended
Does anyone know how to sync wallet...... i tryed nodes in config file but no luck
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 07, 2014, 02:37:21 AM
One friggin beef posted on the thread and the value tanks on the only exchange.  I was asked not to dump this and I said I wouldn't unless it was forced.  But dudes, dudet's, policy needs to be rethought here.  I'm not going to just sit here and take a value based hit over an "accounting issue" over a coin we know there is a huge premine on.  Men figure out the greater good, and roll with it.  Shit or get off the pot...  Pie in face over 20 or 30 WACG for the community?  Shit ain't right man.  Policy rethink in order...

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
September 06, 2014, 03:41:30 PM
Still waiting for that premine address!!  Why are you not posting it?  What don't you want us to see?

GNBttU3g8gTqXUK3cm9ZNbVJ1SrS5MCntk

i just forgot, im sorry

Thanks, now we need the block explorer to work!!  Comes up with page not found!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 06, 2014, 09:26:22 AM
Still waiting for that premine address!!  Why are you not posting it?  What don't you want us to see?

GNBttU3g8gTqXUK3cm9ZNbVJ1SrS5MCntk

i just forgot, im sorry
legendary
September 06, 2014, 07:49:35 AM
September 05, 2014, 03:35:37 PM
thats the last thing i answer to you, i will not loose my job because of you.

Okay, give me the contact details of your higher authorities, I would like to contact them else send me atleast 20 WACG to the address I sent you.
you can contact them here: [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
September 05, 2014, 03:09:12 PM

Okay, give me the contact details of your higher authorities, I would like to contact them else send me atleast 20 WACG to the address I sent you.
September 05, 2014, 03:04:23 PM
first of all this is to be discussed in private not in the thread, and second of all because of all this crazy transactions and unauthorized expending coins the old developer lost his job, im not following him because of you, im sorry about that

Don't try to manipulate the talk, you have to pay me those coins back because the coins are mine and I own them.
legendary
September 05, 2014, 01:41:10 PM
first of all this is to be discussed in private not in the thread, and second of all because of all this crazy transactions and unauthorized expending coins the old developer lost his job, im not following him because of you, im sorry about that

Don't try to manipulate the talk, you have to pay me those coins back because the coins are mine and I own them.
September 05, 2014, 01:30:47 PM
I will not unless you show me what you told is true with bittrex history, most off all after your pathetic post with big SCAM in red.

Okay. I apologize for having lied but now I disclose the following. I got those coins from:

1) You, bounty for creating WACG Vanity addy creator. 30 WACG.
2) You, being a merchant. 20 WACG, Accepting WACG for MS Keys.
3) From a buyer who bought Windows 8.1 Pro Retail key for 4.9 WACG.

legendary
September 05, 2014, 01:22:57 PM
I will not unless you show me what you told is true with bittrex history, most off all after your pathetic post with big SCAM in red.

Okay. I apologize for having lied but now I disclose the following. I got those coins from:

September 05, 2014, 01:17:59 PM
you lied you bought them for 0.034 btc each, when you had them the price wasnt that, go to lie somewhere else please, do you think its fair for the people who is mining this coin and produce just 1 coin per day with 30 M/h if i give you 30 coins just for telling that you bought them on bittrex? if you really did buy them in bittrex you should have them because bittrex coin where restored by bittrex admins, and if you do have the transaction history of buying them for 1.1 BTC and i am mistaken i told you: send the history to me and i will give you 1.1 BTC back

That's why now I am asking for 30 WACG back to my wallet. Anyways, you are responsible for sending coins back. Whatever I do with them after the coins are back to me is none of your business. Hence, send my 30 WACG back to my address.
legendary
September 05, 2014, 01:01:10 PM
you lied you bought them for 0.034 btc each, when you had them the price wasnt that, go to lie somewhere else please, do you think its fair for the people who is mining this coin and produce just 1 coin per day with 30 M/h if i give you 30 coins just for telling that you bought them on bittrex? if you really did buy them in bittrex you should have them because bittrex coin where restored by bittrex admins, and if you do have the transaction history of buying them for 1.1 BTC and i am mistaken i told you: send the history to me and i will give you 1.1 BTC back

That's why now I am asking for 30 WACG back to my wallet. Anyways, you are responsible for sending coins back. Whatever I do with them after the coins are back to me is none of your business. Hence, send my 30 WACG back to my address.
September 05, 2014, 12:53:37 PM
SCAMMERS

I had 30 WACG in my wallet which I didn't give a damn fuck about. But when I saw the price rising, I wanted to sell them. So, I sent him my wallet.dat asking refund of 30 WACG. He says the following,

unfortunatelly you will not receive 30 wac, the people from the accounting are says that you got those coins when the reward system wasnt working well, so they will give you back just the equivalent of coins according to the price that time and now, counting on the difficulty and the megahashes that you used to produce those coins that time, they want to give you just 3 coins it doesnt seem fair to me so im tryingo to get you some more, if you are in a hurry i can just tell them to send those 3 coins and forget about the matter.

Im sorry, but i cannot do anything else to help for now

if you had them in bittrex so you should still have them there, all bittrex coins where refounded

I withdrew them to my wallet . you should refund my 30 WACG or an BTC equivalent of that. 30*0.03645291=1.1 BTC or my 30 WACG. talk to those members and settle this issue. you guys have many coins in premine. 33% premine exactly. So, you have to return my coins or send me btc equivalent. else, you will have your trust rating -ve and your coin will be considered a shitcoin.

Then he says the following,

yes, sure, you payed them this price?

Yes i payed them 1.1 BTC at that time because the price was same at that time too. I thought this coin had good potential so i bought this coin but you guys dont want to return me my WACG. I am really frustated. Just return me my money in BTC. My address is: 1BSSSGnCZTyCJaArdQg5iQJ9SvqKjHRiJY

Then he sends me asking the txn id of the Bittrex txn.

show me the transaction in bittrex and i will give you back all the btcs you payed

I mean, WTF.. Why do you need to know where I got those coins from ?? I got those coins from:

I sold those 24.9 WACG for BTC and still had 30 WACG I want in return. Send those coins to: GPaP2FxnTFk9vjHgWH8VCH7BPYDE3pSX79.

legendary
September 05, 2014, 12:04:33 PM
SCAMMERS

I had 30 WACG in my wallet which I didn't give a damn fuck about. But when I saw the price rising, I wanted to sell them. So, I sent him my wallet.dat asking refund of 30 WACG. He says the following,

unfortunatelly you will not receive 30 wac, the people from the accounting are says that you got those coins when the reward system wasnt working well, so they will give you back just the equivalent of coins according to the price that time and now, counting on the difficulty and the megahashes that you used to produce those coins that time, they want to give you just 3 coins it doesnt seem fair to me so im tryingo to get you some more, if you are in a hurry i can just tell them to send those 3 coins and forget about the matter.

Im sorry, but i cannot do anything else to help for now

if you had them in bittrex so you should still have them there, all bittrex coins where refounded

I withdrew them to my wallet . you should refund my 30 WACG or an BTC equivalent of that. 30*0.03645291=1.1 BTC or my 30 WACG. talk to those members and settle this issue. you guys have many coins in premine. 33% premine exactly. So, you have to return my coins or send me btc equivalent. else, you will have your trust rating -ve and your coin will be considered a shitcoin.

Then he says the following,

yes, sure, you payed them this price?

Yes i payed them 1.1 BTC at that time because the price was same at that time too. I thought this coin had good potential so i bought this coin but you guys dont want to return me my WACG. I am really frustated. Just return me my money in BTC. My address is: 1BSSSGnCZTyCJaArdQg5iQJ9SvqKjHRiJY

Then he sends me asking the txn id of the Bittrex txn.

show me the transaction in bittrex and i will give you back all the btcs you payed

I mean, WTF.. Why do you need to know where I got those coins from ?? I got those coins from:

I sold those 24.9 WACG for BTC and still had 30 WACG I want in return. Send those coins to: GPaP2FxnTFk9vjHgWH8VCH7BPYDE3pSX79.
September 05, 2014, 12:02:08 PM
Are you ever going to post the address of the premine?

that address need to be posted so that we can know how much coin are in that address.

i agree, i just sent a mail asking for the address, when i get the answer back i post it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
September 05, 2014, 11:32:49 AM

that address need to be posted so that we can know how much coin are in that address.
legendary
September 05, 2014, 11:30:09 AM
September 05, 2014, 11:18:16 AM
I was going to fire up some miners, but at this difficulty it's not worth it.
if the diff grows the reward grows as well, it will always worth, but you can choose as you wish, its your equipment.

So are you folks planning on getting on more exchanges?
we like bittrex, they treat us very well and we already know the people who work there and they are very cool, so we are not desperate to enter other exchanges... But if the comunity wants you can vote, write to other exchanges, maybe they will like the project and add us, who knows!
Pages:
Jump to: