Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING** - page 3. (Read 39009 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 04, 2014, 07:45:37 PM
I was going to fire up some miners, but at this difficulty it's not worth it.
if the diff grows the reward grows as well, it will always worth, but you can choose as you wish, its your equipment.

So are you folks planning on getting on more exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
September 04, 2014, 02:51:04 PM
WACG Disabled on Bittrex again.
legendary
September 04, 2014, 11:18:37 AM
Looking at the last block found it paid out .15 WACG.  If you are in a pool you will get a fraction of that amount.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 04, 2014, 11:13:04 AM
if the diff grows the reward grows as well, it will always worth, but you can choose as you wish, its your equipment.
legendary
September 04, 2014, 10:46:49 AM
September 04, 2014, 10:19:01 AM
If there are no pools, where is all this network hash coming from?

{
"blocks" : 9500,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 22.77757564,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 701403666,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

there is one pool, is posted, and the rest of the hash, i would love to know from where they come as well, i really have no idea..
legendary
September 04, 2014, 09:56:35 AM
If there are no pools, where is all this network hash coming from?

{
"blocks" : 9500,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 22.77757564,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 701403666,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
September 04, 2014, 09:49:41 AM
why don't we get some more working pools? Sad
I really dont have time to set up the pool, when i will i will make the official pool work again, in the meantime i hope somebody will make another one
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 04, 2014, 09:34:17 AM
why don't we get some more working pools? Sad
September 03, 2014, 03:00:08 AM
HELLO PEOPLE! I AM SORRY I DIDN'T ENTER BEFORE, i am on a bussiness trip to close some big deals for waccoin, unfortunatelly when i tried to put a farm with whom we closed deales for mining the coin in big scale the pool collapsed and the blockchain took wrong blocks, i am working on it very hard, i hope i will manage it between today and tomorrow. Dont panic, the coins will be good and the blockchain doesnt need to be restarted, its just a conflict with the pool, now i am working on making our own pool and repairing the blockchain

Yes, so the uber MH that was thrown at the pool and caused the daemon to bomb out and not update the nodes.  Congrats, you have a fork, and the longer it runs the more work you have ahead of you.  Funny thing about forks, there can't be any or coins are invalidated on one side or the other and need to be replaced.

Good show!  Bittrex trading WACG!

What is going on with the WAC Silver coin?  I have noticed that it was pulled off of AllCrypt now.  Is this coin going to be re-launched or are you trading out for WACG as noted in an earlier post?
wac silver can be traded for wacgold, we take responsability for our coins, but it also will be relaunched, as for now we are just finishing to resolve some troubles with wac gold and finishing some bussiness but we will take care of wac silver sonn enough

I suppose the next q would be what is the rate of exchange from WACS to WACG?
Activity: 336
September 02, 2014, 11:53:09 AM
wallet synced

pool no go
September 02, 2014, 08:10:10 AM
HELLO PEOPLE! I AM SORRY I DIDN'T ENTER BEFORE, i am on a bussiness trip to close some big deals for waccoin, unfortunatelly when i tried to put a farm with whom we closed deales for mining the coin in big scale the pool collapsed and the blockchain took wrong blocks, i am working on it very hard, i hope i will manage it between today and tomorrow. Dont panic, the coins will be good and the blockchain doesnt need to be restarted, its just a conflict with the pool, now i am working on making our own pool and repairing the blockchain

Yes, so the uber MH that was thrown at the pool and caused the daemon to bomb out and not update the nodes.  Congrats, you have a fork, and the longer it runs the more work you have ahead of you.  Funny thing about forks, there can't be any or coins are invalidated on one side or the other and need to be replaced.

What is going on with the WAC Silver coin?  I have noticed that it was pulled off of AllCrypt now.  Is this coin going to be re-launched or are you trading out for WACG as noted in an earlier post?
wac silver can be traded for wacgold, we take responsability for our coins, but it also will be relaunched, as for now we are just finishing to resolve some troubles with wac gold and finishing some bussiness but we will take care of wac silver sonn enough

Watching the market I think there's market manipulation on both parts in this, folks sell short to themselves because they want to buy at a low price because it is so tough to mine this.  Then there is an instance where it is sold at a higher price but it is short lived.  Me thinks a currency backed by something more than hot air is a pipe dream.
wrong wallet?

is wallet good? I resynced
wrong wallet?

didnt not got coins yet.. I sentet .dat to [email protected]
got new wallet
Please this kind of comments just send them in PM to me, thank you. Please tell me whats your email and i will check the inbox

Block explorer is at 7756
Pool is at 7807
My client is at 7756

Bittrex wallet disabled.  Problems?
didnt not got coins yet.. I sentet .dat to [email protected]
got new wallet
Please this kind of comments just send them in PM to me, thank you. Please tell me whats your email and i will check the inbox
A lot of times that happens when no blocks have been found.  That means no one is mining this coin.

Yes, no one for two hours has been mining it, because everyone jumped to the Syscoin launch.

Not sure how that one will pan out, the IPO was setup for 512 sats, and it has been hanging around 400 for a few days now.  They spoke of increasing block rewards and I think that might just have the opposite effect for the SYS/BTC value as they are not short on hashing power.  The coin has a lot of steam built on an interesting idea, lets hope it doesn't turn out to be just hot air.
Pages:
Jump to: