Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING** - page 5. (Read 39009 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Yes, please download the client from the post link and delete all the files from %appdata%/waccoingold, just in case if you have founds in wallet.dat, save this file, send it to ferx200%@gmail.com and just then delete it so i can refound your coins
[/quote]

Problem I had is that the 1st time a screen shot was good enough.  So when I reinstalled the client and reloaded the blockchain I trashed everything.  Then I was told I needed to send the wallet.dat.  So I don't have it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
is there a wallet update?

im on 10142 block
Yes, please download the client from the post link and delete all the files from %appdata%/waccoingold, just in case if you have founds in wallet.dat, save this file, send it to [email protected] and just then delete it so i can refound your coins
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
is there a wallet update?

im on 10142 block
Man, I updated my wallet today and have lost my 30 WACG. I have wallet.dat and priv keys of my addresses safe with me but what about the money. Someone help me guys.
Hello, dont worry, if you have those thing i will refound them, i need you to send your old wallet.dat file to [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
Man, I updated my wallet today and have lost my 30 WACG. I have wallet.dat and priv keys of my addresses safe with me but what about the money. Someone help me guys.
legendary
we are still paying the mistakes

So are we for listening to the devs...
08/11/2014 11:27:06 AM
SELL
0.00080035 1.00000000 0.00080035

Nice, an intentional short sale.  Just gets trading again and gets attacked.  You wouldn't be working for a fiat paper money trading corrupt bank would you there trader?  Everyone mining just experienced a 79.5% drop in value of their coins...
Is just one coin and it wasnt even mined, we are still paying the mistakes of giving overpaid bounties, but it will not last long
Activity: 350
08/11/2014 11:27:06 AM
SELL
0.00080035 1.00000000 0.00080035

Nice, an intentional short sale.  Just gets trading again and gets attacked.  You wouldn't be working for a fiat paper money trading corrupt bank would you there trader?  Everyone mining just experienced a 79.5% drop in value of their coins...
You guys are aware the new wallet is still having problems right?!  Synced fine when I first downloaded the other day, but was still glitchy and would not fully close itself.....had to manually close from task manager.

Now not syncing and displaying error - Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct blah blah blah.

Also, never heard back from you ferx after I sent you my wallet.dat file a couple days ago........what's going on with that man?
I am sorry for the delay, i already sent you the coins, please let me know when you receive them.
To fix this warning just clean %Appdata%/WaccoinGold folder, leave just your wallet.dat and delete everything else, after just open the wallet and it should work fine

Yep that did it...all is ok now.  All coins received, including the extra tip.  No worries on the delay, I figured you would get to it......was more concerned the wallet had stopped working for me knowing you did or were going to be sending me the new coins.

The wallet however is till not properly shutting itself down when closed, not sure if problem for others but this has needed me to manually shut it down from the Task Manager, I believe only the newest wallet has been giving me this issue, but not a 100% certain it wasn't doing it before as well.

Thanks for the swap!
Thats not a inssue, its just configuration, to change that you just need to go to configuration>options>window> minimize on close, something like this, im not sure because i have in spanish so some words can be diferent but its just this. Let me know if you could manage

Yep, that was it..all good now, closes fine.  Sorry, hadn't ran into this with another wallet before.  Thanks for the response!
No problem, if you need anything else just ask
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
You guys are aware the new wallet is still having problems right?!  Synced fine when I first downloaded the other day, but was still glitchy and would not fully close itself.....had to manually close from task manager.

Now not syncing and displaying error - Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct blah blah blah.

Also, never heard back from you ferx after I sent you my wallet.dat file a couple days ago........what's going on with that man?
I am sorry for the delay, i already sent you the coins, please let me know when you receive them.
To fix this warning just clean %Appdata%/WaccoinGold folder, leave just your wallet.dat and delete everything else, after just open the wallet and it should work fine

Yep that did it...all is ok now.  All coins received, including the extra tip.  No worries on the delay, I figured you would get to it......was more concerned the wallet had stopped working for me knowing you did or were going to be sending me the new coins.

The wallet however is till not properly shutting itself down when closed, not sure if problem for others but this has needed me to manually shut it down from the Task Manager, I believe only the newest wallet has been giving me this issue, but not a 100% certain it wasn't doing it before as well.

Thanks for the swap!
Thats not a inssue, its just configuration, to change that you just need to go to configuration>options>window> minimize on close, something like this, im not sure because i have in spanish so some words can be diferent but its just this. Let me know if you could manage

Yep, that was it..all good now, closes fine.  Sorry, hadn't ran into this with another wallet before.  Thanks for the response!

Thanks for the swap!
legendary

Thanks for the swap!

legendary

legendary
When the New Waccoin gold 2.0 will be released?
Its already working, just the pool is not seted yet, i am on it

I'm thinking if Bittrex doesn't start trading this coin pretty soon your going to have problems compounding in an already fragile state.

I PMed the required screen shots to get coins refunded, and nothing...
I wrote to you and you never answered, please check your inbox

I'm sorry there is nothing there from you, please send again.

I'm thinking if Bittrex doesn't start trading this coin pretty soon your going to have problems compounding in an already fragile state.

I wrote to you and you never answered, please check your inbox

I had to send him my wallet.dat file to get mine.

Mine is only 11 in the wallet, and 4.5 at Bittrex.  Now the wallet is out of sync by 5 hours, no blocks?

My client at block 1425.  No exchange for people to trade it, then there's not much reason for people to mine it.
We are talking to bittrex, we have some troubles about the coins, they say they have to get the coins and they cannot leave the new wallest in 0 but its already resolved, it shouldnt take much more to be done

Mine is only 11 in the wallet, and 4.5 at Bittrex.  Now the wallet is out of sync by 5 hours, no blocks?

My client at block 1425.  No exchange for people to trade it, then there's not much reason for people to mine it.
legendary

Mine is only 11 in the wallet, and 4.5 at Bittrex.  Now the wallet is out of sync by 5 hours, no blocks?

Pages:
Jump to: