Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WAX - Worldwide Asset eXchange by OPSkins - page 17. (Read 15747 times)

legendary
Activity: 3850
Merit: 2585
When you need a german translation in the german Thread, PM me Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
You guys might need a tiny bit more social exposure and activity. Increase the hype and the community will follow. Saying that for your own good, even though it's already doing well, I don't want this to die. I can see it having a nice future.  Grin
Activity: 1
Hello everyone,

We have just launched getonChain, and WAX token was our first review. We thrive on providing well-balanced technical review, please find it here: https://getonchain.com/article/comprehensive-review-worldwide-asset-exchange-(wax)-platform/, we would love to have your inputs!

Regards,
Ratul

Activity: 266
Merit: 140
k1mera
Any bounty campaign here?

Hi! No, there are no bounty programs planned for the WAX Token Sale.
Nevertheless, there is a gamer exclusive Main Sale starting October 24th 2017 that will run until October 31st. To be a registered gamer you will need to have a valid Steam account and an OPSkins account.

Oh, that is not a nice news for the bounty hunters of the forum. Smiley
Anyway let's see if this is a good choice for the team and their ico or not.
Good luck to everybody.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
I can see pre-sale is live for last three days but there is no counter to see how much percentage of the 70000 Ethereum has been reached already. It seems that your total target is lot more higher if you set this high for this pre-round. It was more attractive to be able to track in real time how much has been and how the pre-sale is going on.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
There is already an ongoing token sale of GameFlip, one of your competitors. How do you differ from what GameFlip offers?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
nice project. I like it

I will inverting
Activity: 3
Good luck with your ico.

Yo have you seen their Telegram? Serious eyeballs (20K) on this ICO now. https://t.me/waxtokenannoucement
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Good luck with your ico.
Activity: 228
Any bounty campaign here?
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
airdrop?
 Idea great! I think, it's success!
Activity: 54
this thread created on 5 october 2017,, but so quiet here,,

I think something can be learned here for future potential ICO's...a need for excitement and buzz or otherwise the thread is quiet. 
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
this thread created on 5 october 2017,, but so quiet here,,
and i see the presale is live at this moment
is there any cap for this project ?
regards
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Are you planning to hold any bounty campaign?
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

TELEGRAM  |  WEBSITE  |  TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  MEDIUM
Pages:
Jump to: