Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 235. (Read 759216 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Does this have a pre-mine?

White Coin: A promising new coin that turned into a disaster
http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/white-coin-a-promising-new-coin-that-turned-into-a-disaster/

yes. this was pretty much the only feature to differentiate WC from BC, at least on paper, that and BC actually worked... =p

%0.7 pre-mine
legendary
Activity: 1148
20 blocks, 30mins till PoS

buy now or cry later

any prediction on price?
20 blocks, 30mins till PoS

buy now or cry later
Activity: 126
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
site looks great! Mogonzo and Co. +1
not into the whole peace thing but whatever. it could work.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey everyone,

The WhiteCoin transition team held its first meeting using the new democratic structure tonight, and a series of important decisions were made. Our first motion was to offer minutes of our meeting to the public, in the form of a semi redacted log on pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/qfspvtDe

We have only redacted information for security purposes, or information that could be used to manipulate the market. I hope this shows the true tone of transparency we're aiming for at WhiteCoin. For those who can wade through our two hour meeting, there is an exciting easter egg inside. Perhaps something in the form of a username and password to a protected website. Perhaps something that could offer our community a sneak peak at a cool development we have scheduled for tomorrow.

In the meantime, PoW is about to truly end for WhiteCoin, and that means fundraising to pay our many volunteers and developers.

I look forward to reading your comments!

All the best,

Chris
awwww I tried logging in the site with the user and pw and it does not work!!!!!! Sad did I win a prize?

Same.  I found the usr/pw a while ago and it doesn't work Sad   
legendary
Activity: 980
so the great experiment is almost upon us, will the good deeds of a few, and the positive attitude of a community overcome the market?

would be a great story to tell.

*popcorn*
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hey everyone,

The WhiteCoin transition team held its first meeting using the new democratic structure tonight, and a series of important decisions were made. Our first motion was to offer minutes of our meeting to the public, in the form of a semi redacted log on pastebin.

We have only redacted information for security purposes, or information that could be used to manipulate the market. I hope this shows the true tone of transparency we're aiming for at WhiteCoin. For those who can wade through our two hour meeting, there is an exciting easter egg inside. Perhaps something in the form of a username and password to a protected website. Perhaps something that could offer our community a sneak peak at a cool development we have scheduled for tomorrow.

In the meantime, PoW is about to truly end for WhiteCoin, and that means fundraising to pay our many volunteers and developers.

All the best,

Chris
awwww I tried logging in the site with the user and pw and it does not work!!!!!! Sad did I win a prize?
Activity: 182
Hey everyone,

All the best,

Chris
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I sold all.  I'm out.   I can't take the pressure and I'm up 25% already, so I don't really lose either....   
I just can't stand sitting here staring at a computer screen for days on end...   I just want some sleep.  I'm so tired. 

I felt like I was the only one that was on Twitter today, posting with #whitecoin.   There's no buzz on whitecoin anymore.   Reddit/r/whitecoin is generic and empty.  I don't see how a coin can rise to the moon with nothing going on to make it better.   

I can't mine on our multipool because they've ignored my messages about making the site android/mobile friendly.   I only have tablets and phones...   I can't watch the website while on the go!   

Sorry all.  I'm not even a part of the dev team and I was the only one trying to spark some activity on social media today...   

I am actually kind of sad.  This was a ton of fun and everyone has been awesome.

Good luck to everyone!   I truly hope you have success.  Smiley

dude it's the weekend and everyone is waiting for the exchanges to allow deposits and withdrawals, which is only a few hours away. not sure why you expect everyone to be rallying, we are still waiting. it's over the next few weeks we will find out if the whitecoin community is really legit or not.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
New wallet fails to run on win 8.1 .. comes up with c++ runtime error.. doesn't work for me.  Original one worked but no staking.

Delete all but the addnode lines from the .conf file.
I can not go to sleep I wait the pos  Embarrassed
Activity: 206
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
New wallet fails to run on win 8.1 .. comes up with c++ runtime error.. doesn't work for me.  Original one worked but no staking.
Jump to: