Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 236. (Read 759216 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
now that the staking issue is fixed and we have a new competent dev team in place, why wouldn't people want to buy whitecoin?

+1

Community, any word on a working distribution list?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
that's quite a bump in hashrate that just happened

screenshot?   info?   What's going on?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hai!
that's quite a bump in hashrate that just happened
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
now that the staking issue is fixed and we have a new competent dev team in place, why wouldn't people want to buy whitecoin?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
not really, i made a killing in WC bought at 300 and sold at 1400. thanks bag holders! keep on bag holdin!  Cool

Sure you did.

And that's why you just can't stop yourself from posting here every 10 minutes, right?
legendary
Activity: 980
not really, i made a killing in WC bought at 300 and sold at 1400. thanks bag holders! keep on bag holdin!  Cool
strangely quiet in here, and on irc... about 100 blocks until the exchange wallets free up and it becomes a free for all.

last one to dump loses! =p

and this is coming from someone who actually supported WC from the beginning, oh well. part of me secretly wants it to succeed, but it's not going to on the hopes and dreams of a bunch of people just expecting to become rich overnight.

i just hope that people observe the aftermath of this coin, and don't get duped again in the future. all happy thoughts do not a money make Wink

if you had thousands, hell millions of FIAT currency around right now, would YOU be buying WC? exactly, that's what you're allexpecting others to do, to bail out the bag holders. you are all holding WC, high fiving each other, talking bout striking it rich. when who in their right mind would actually PAY for WC right now? it doesn't make sense.

mass delusion at it's finest. time will tell. maybe i'll be wrong. stay tuned.

legendary
strangely quiet in here, and on irc... about 100 blocks until the exchange wallets free up and it becomes a free for all.

last one to dump loses! =p

and this is coming from someone who actually supported WC from the beginning, oh well. part of me secretly wants it to succeed, but it's not going to on the hopes and dreams of a bunch of people just expecting to become rich overnight.

i just hope that people observe the aftermath of this coin, and don't get duped again in the future. all happy thoughts do not a money make Wink

if you had thousands, hell millions of FIAT currency around right now, would YOU be buying WC? exactly, that's what you're allexpecting others to do, to bail out the bag holders. you are all holding WC, high fiving each other, talking bout striking it rich. when who in their right mind would actually PAY for WC right now? it doesn't make sense.

mass delusion at it's finest. time will tell. maybe i'll be wrong. stay tuned.
haters are good. let turtle be turtle. he helps give the coin publicity
Activity: 266
FUD FUD FUD
Do you enjoy making yourself look dumb and stupid? if so carry on so we can continue to rip you apart.

On the plus side the dev team are making great ground and muppets like hurricane are dropping like flies.  Shame this person is too dumb to see his posts trying to deter people is going nowhere.

I wish you would tell us why you are so butt hurt over WC so we can laugh at you even harder Smiley
Even though there's a new wallet price is still dropping slowly, just wait till the exchanges reopen and people can dump this. You all are very brave for holding white coin.

TurtuleH is the Douche who keeps spreading FUD especially on the IRC.
 Please DO NOT believe anything  the scum-sucker posts, Hpefully he will crawl away.

he knows what he's saying is silly. he just gets a kick out of being a dick. don't worry about it, just giggle along at him.
Even though there's a new wallet price is still dropping slowly, just wait till the exchanges reopen and people can dump this. You all are very brave for holding white coin.

"Full Retard for $200 please Alex"
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
TurtuleH is the Douche who keeps spreading FUD especially on the IRC.
 Please DO NOT believe anything  the scum-sucker posts, Hpefully he will crawl away.
Activity: 182
PoS NOW IN EFFECT -- PoW ENDS 17500 - ± 8 hours

NEW MAC AND WINDOWS WALLET - http://whitecoin.info/news/whitecoin-wallet-released/  | 

WE MUST CONTINUE TO PROTECT THE BLOCKCHAIN, pools here: http://whitecoin.info/news/wc-pools/ |
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Are withdrawals open now?

Not yet, i spoke to Jay from Mintpay. They are waiting for it to reach full POS then they will update their wallet.

Sounds good to me. It would be nice if exchanges will pay interests. =D
I saw Vircurex is paying on  BTC, LTC, PPC, NVC and WDC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
whitecoin = waitcoin
we've waited the new wallet for xdays
we've waited the block 17000 for x hours
now we've to wait the block 17500
what d we wait after that?

for it to be worth 1 sat =p
that ll be good
it would be a great loss, but it would be amazing (the feeling of the loss deserves to be paid  Grin )

the blackcoins fun 're in the other room, they 're celebrating the Asiacoins death.
legendary
whitecoin = waitcoin
we've waited the new wallet for xdays
we've waited the block 17000 for x hours
now we've to wait the block 17500
what d we wait after that?

for it to be worth 1 sat =p
legendary
Activity: 1428

Not yet, i spoke to Jay from Mintpay. They are waiting for it to reach full POS then they will update their wallet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
not yet
waiting for Pure POS on block 17500
Jump to: