Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 32. (Read 759194 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
The price has been stable for months, that's no problem.

In one point, however ownski is right. It's all about organizational points in the last month. The coin needs urgently a fulltime developer. I hold since the start of my coins and the time is right for an Coin evolution. There are a lot Scam Coins find a new developer, that would be the WC possible. A full time developer and Mindfox should be able to develop something good. The ideas are indeed there, one has to implement as well.

I'll keep my coins on and even buy more. But it does finally happen.
Activity: 678
Merit: 501
pls sell to 1 sat, i am waiting to buy.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Less than 2BTC to 1 satoshi  Kiss
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Centralized Android Wallet

420 is kind of a high goal --I support if this architecture would be in alignment with current DEV architecture, or rather doesn't harm or diminish any activities that are planned internally with the current wallet or those (unknown) visions of the new folks and their foundational direction. Anything to add value is great as long as you can build a business case and there is some level of ROI.

Totally agree, its the stake in the yard right now to see what people think.  That was the price asked, and the first time we've had a true offer to help.  The true cost was .7 BTC, which 420 comes close to (and is funny for me)

And totally agree we want to make sure the new android wallet would grow with us.

i'll put 10k WC to it, purely for the 420 factor Wink

have we got a WCF wallet address?

btw in WC terms we need a shade over 800k

Is there a wallet set up to fund this project? What happens if not enough funds are created? Does the money stay in a slush fund?

That's a good question... dedicated wallet and what happen if unfunded, me thinking it should stay in WCF for the next project

In my thinking it's starting as a semi pledge.  If we see there's support well ask for the funds, if we come up short and can't close the gap, funds would be returned and we find a new direction.  Idk how Canadian law works but for US that's close to how it works for project specific donations to a non profit.

I know Android is a solid play, but what about Apple now that there is movement in that camp? Also, I say 400K to get something functional and another 400K when the project is complete. I guess I don't know what the feature set would be when complete. What specifically can we do with the wallet created for 420 stones and who has access to the code for maintenance and future support and DEV. Seems like a lot of questions still would need vetting as you would with any purchase, big or small. Good news would be most folks here are in no hurry to turn a profit, so doing this right would be optimum even if is does that a little longer.

I'll have to get those questions over to them.  He did mention iOS app as well but would cost additional.  I completely agree it would need to stay current with any major changes to the block chain.  The same ppl have created our twitter tip bit and just did updates so I feel they will be supportive, but my feelings need substantiated.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

420 is kind of a high goal --I support if this architecture would be in alignment with current DEV architecture, or rather doesn't harm or diminish any activities that are planned internally with the current wallet or those (unknown) visions of the new folks and their foundational direction. Anything to add value is great as long as you can build a business case and there is some level of ROI.

Totally agree, its the stake in the yard right now to see what people think.  That was the price asked, and the first time we've had a true offer to help.  The true cost was .7 BTC, which 420 comes close to (and is funny for me)

And totally agree we want to make sure the new android wallet would grow with us.

Is there a wallet set up to fund this project? What happens if not enough funds are created? Does the money stay in a slush fund?

That's a good question... dedicated wallet and what happen if unfunded, me thinking it should stay in WCF for the next project

In my thinking it's starting as a semi pledge.  If we see there's support well ask for the funds, if we come up short and can't close the gap, funds would be returned and we find a new direction.  Idk how Canadian law works but for US that's close to how it works for project specific donations to a non profit.

I know Android is a solid play, but what about Apple now that there is movement in that camp? Also, I say 400K to get something functional and another 400K when the project is complete. I guess I don't know what the feature set would be when complete. What specifically can we do with the wallet created for 420 stones and who has access to the code for maintenance and future support and DEV. Seems like a lot of questions still would need vetting as you would with any purchase, big or small. Good news would be most folks here are in no hurry to turn a profit, so doing this right would be optimum even if is does that a little longer.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
It's been months and nothing has been done. Just the same usually circle jerk. lol I don't know how you people can be so naive. I bet if you actually used the funds to pay a programmer and didn't hoard them then maybe mindfox would actually give two shits about this coin. I can't take you people seriously anymore. and no I'm not gonna fall for the charades and waste my time trying to help this community. I already tried and it's a joke at best. The sooner WC gets delisted, the sooner we can forget about this nightmare and move on.

No this isn't "fud", its a kick in the ass to snap out of it. When there is no dev team and two baghol.. I mean community leaders then you have to really take a second look at your investment. The coin has nothing to offer, it has no features, no development team. Basically everything that makes a coin valuable isn't here. If your expecting mr. salisbury "press releases" to take you to the moon then I you deserve to lose your BTC.

/end rant

With all due respect to the supporters here of this coin (of which I am one) I must agree with Ownski.  There has been no activity with this coin in over two months which is a lifetime in the brave new world of Crypto.  My bag is getting quite heavy  Undecided

Haven't sold your stake yet guys ? There are a lot of profitable coins at the moment for recovering from your loss. Anyway Whitecoin was a nightmare till the end, but you have to learn to move on swiftly or you'll not survive in the crypto world.

Activity: 252

Fibre Knight

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Centralized Android Wallet Proposal
Cost: 0.7 BTC

Hello!

I have been approached by an Android Developer (affiliated with coinlabs.org) to create AND host a WhiteCoin wallet service.  At the end of this post is examples of their works.  Having an android wallet app service would allow transfers on the go, enable users with little to no experience within crypto to utilize Whitecoin, and increase adoption of WhiteCoin's use (among other benefits,) growing our offering of products.  MintPal as of today is around 20M coins in wallet.  We may be gaining attention soon if we reach a true tipping point.

The challenge for our community would be to raise the appropriate funds outside of what we currently have in the WCF wallets.  If this idea is popular enough, the funds could be easily raised.  If it is not popular enough at this time, then no harm to anyone.  This would be the first time (to my knowledge) we would use a direct crowdfunding technique for a specific feature enhancement.  It seems we all want to speed up the blockchain and this will be a huge benefit to mobile users of the wallet.

What I request of you on this:

1.) Is this something that we want for WhiteCoin?
2.) Is this something you (yes you!) are willing to help support financially?

Please reply back to the forum, or PM me if you want (i'll keep all names private) if you support this idea, and if you CAN support this idea with your hard earned funds.

Examples of their work:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.blazecoin
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.vericoinwallet

This price sets the ceiling, if this talent exists within the community, please let us know Smiley

If this becomes a "go" I will contribute.
Activity: 483

Totally agree, its the stake in the yard right now to see what people think.  That was the price asked, and the first time we've had a true offer to help.  The true cost was .7 BTC, which 420 comes close to (and is funny for me)

Fibre Knight

With all due respect to the supporters here of this coin (of which I am one) I must agree with Ownski.  There has been no activity with this coin in over two months which is a lifetime in the brave new world of Crypto.  My bag is getting quite heavy  Undecided

It's been months and nothing has been done. Just the same usually circle jerk. lol I don't know how you people can be so naive. I bet if you actually used the funds to pay a programmer and didn't hoard them then maybe mindfox would actually give two shits about this coin. I can't take you people seriously anymore. and no I'm not gonna fall for the charades and waste my time trying to help this community. I already tried and it's a joke at best. The sooner WC gets delisted, the sooner we can forget about this nightmare and move on.

No this isn't "fud", its a kick in the ass to snap out of it. When there is no dev team and two baghol.. I mean community leaders then you have to really take a second look at your investment. The coin has nothing to offer, it has no features, no development team. Basically everything that makes a coin valuable isn't here. If your expecting mr. salisbury "press releases" to take you to the moon then I you deserve to lose your BTC.

/end rant

As always, thanks for your valuable input.  /Sarcasm

On August 13th, WhiteCoin will be 4 months old.  Having been rescued from SCAM DEVS shortly thereafter, wallet fixed, then a small wallet update shortly there after.  WhiteCoin Foundation is in the process of being registered as a foundation in Canada, which will bring structure, accountability and be a rarity in the crypto currency world.  We have partnered with Shair.com/Crypto Copyright, to provide copy right services and other features yet to be ANN.  The wallet update is in process.  I just had a great conversation with Mindfox yesterday (yes, he's in good health amd well) and WC is still one of his projects.  You should have seen members here voicing their financial support for these features, we have yet to just lock down what it is we want as a community.

WC may be delisted from bittrex true, but still is alive on many other exchanges including Mintpal and Cryptsy.  The rest is your personal opinion which is respect but disagree with.

The discussion occurring most recently revolves around what roadmap the coin will be following in its developments which yes there is a DEV team, they do work hard, and they just do not care to post on BCT.  They are usually quite available on IRC and you are welcome to engage with them there.  

Also occurring is a framework to establish membership so that we can have true consensus from true members, not just random accounts by random people.  Maintaining privacy is important.

There are many people willing to buy your WC off-market or on.  Just let us know.  IF you want out, please leave.  If you want to provide constructive criticism first get your facts straight.

Hey Alex!

What type of developments would you like to see and being willing to help with? 

We've got many on the table right now, and as you can see through the past few pages, alot we want to do and need to either get funds for, or a clear roadmap to work with our DEV team on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io

/end rant

Hello!

I have been approached by an Android Developer (affiliated with coinlabs.org) to create AND host a WhiteCoin wallet service.  At the end of this post is examples of their works.  Having an android wallet app service would allow transfers on the go, enable users with little to no experience within crypto to utilize Whitecoin, and increase adoption of WhiteCoin's use (among other benefits,) growing our offering of products.  MintPal as of today is around 20M coins in wallet.  We may be gaining attention soon if we reach a true tipping point.

The challenge for our community would be to raise the appropriate funds outside of what we currently have in the WCF wallets.  If this idea is popular enough, the funds could be easily raised.  If it is not popular enough at this time, then no harm to anyone.  This would be the first time (to my knowledge) we would use a direct crowdfunding technique for a specific feature enhancement.  It seems we all want to speed up the blockchain and this will be a huge benefit to mobile users of the wallet.

Please reply back to the forum, or PM me if you want (i'll keep all names private) if you support this idea, and if you CAN support this idea with your hard earned funds.

Examples of their work:

This price sets the ceiling, if this talent exists within the community, please let us know Smiley

If you want to post how much you'd give here, that may help.  Again, if you PM me an amount, i'll keep it private except a running total of any funds promised.

Do you have an estimate as to how much it would cost to develop?  Having a goal amount is key in any fundraising effort.  There is something psychological about a goal and the motivation it gives people to reach the goal.

We should do this for each of the development items we have mentioned for WC.  Find someone that will do the work, get an estimate for the project (set the goal) and watch the community come together to reach the goal.

We could even use something like this on the WC website, or even the ANN for each idea we are developing:

http://thermometer.fund-raising-ideas-center.com/

The Cost is 0.7 BTC located right below the title  Tongue

Another member has already contacted me in regards to this discussing another potential solution and contributor, but until I get an official here's what I can do, we'll continue to pursue this.

Ooooo I like that thermometer Smiley
Activity: 237

Hello!

Examples of their work:

If you want to post how much you'd give here, that may help.  Again, if you PM me an amount, i'll keep it private except a running total of any funds promised.

Do you have an estimate as to how much it would cost to develop?  Having a goal amount is key in any fundraising effort.  There is something psychological about a goal and the motivation it gives people to reach the goal.

We should do this for each of the development items we have mentioned for WC.  Find someone that will do the work, get an estimate for the project (set the goal) and watch the community come together to reach the goal.

We could even use something like this on the WC website, or even the ANN for each idea we are developing:

http://thermometer.fund-raising-ideas-center.com/

Hello!

Examples of their work:

If you want to post how much you'd give here, that may help.  Again, if you PM me an amount, i'll keep it private except a running total of any funds promised.
Pages:
Jump to: