Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 283. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

KILL YOURSELF. NO ONE FROM EXCHANGES SUPPORTS DEPOSIT OF THIS COIN. HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
On a side note, I really think the original WC dev should die with terminal cancer.

He just copied another coin and he's so incompetent that gave the WC command to other dev, he's a piece of shit and if I had connections to China triad I would tell them to pay yinyang a visit.

This coin has a decent amount of support it, and if it does make a full recovery he'll probably realize that if he held onto the premine for a few months he would have been a rich man instead of one who could buy a moderately priced used car.  That'll be some sweet poetic justice, I hope this coin makes an amazing recovery mostly for that reason.  #makeoriginalwhitecoindevcommitsuicide
They call them yinyangteam but in my opinion they just some yinyangren which means eunuchs in english. So let's just call them eunuchs team.Yinyangren bad ass.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The real dump will begin when the wallet is getting on mintpal , prepare to abandon the ship , we got already in the event horizon of an black hole , as you may know there is no return from the event horizon once you get caught....

Cheers
Someone wants to buy cheap don't they lol. should of bought in around the 690 mark its gone up again since then.  I am sure it will go up down a lot though over the next few weeks.
Activity: 301
The real dump will begin when the wallet is getting on mintpal , prepare to abandon the ship , we got already in the event horizon of an black hole , as you may know there is no return from the event horizon once you get caught....

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I will wait till 600.. and then (maybe) I'll buy....
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You guys better release a new wallet real quick or we're screwed

we are not screwed, just wait for a little.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

We are fine, just be patient

Yea? So you've seen the attention span on coins around here of late?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org

We are fine, just be patient
legendary
Activity: 1022
Activity: 266
If I am not mistaken did DOGE original devs not do a runner at the start of that coin?  Look where it is now.  Any coin can make a comeback with the right community behind it.  Food for thought.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Am willing to give this coin one last turn around. And gets back on track or am going to b doing what everyone else is doing with the same old coins and same old faith in the. Nothing new SSDD over and over.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
On a side note, I really think the original WC dev should die with terminal cancer.

He just copied another coin and he's so incompetent that gave the WC command to other dev, he's a piece of shit and if I had connections to China triad I would tell them to pay yinyang a visit.

This coin has a decent amount of support it, and if it does make a full recovery he'll probably realize that if he held onto the premine for a few months he would have been a rich man instead of one who could buy a moderately priced used car.  That'll be some sweet poetic justice, I hope this coin makes an amazing recovery mostly for that reason.  #makeoriginalwhitecoindevcommitsuicide
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
From IRC #whitecoinfoundation

Staking is working on testnet & quick update from the Dev's:

"As soon as I know the wallet is stable and network is stable, I am going to work with the exchange owners to make sure they are all updated."

"At a very minimum, Cryptsy, Mintpal, and Poloniex will be updated before we push binaries to everyone"

"After that, pools will be contacted and updated."

"Finally, binaries will be built for OS X and Windows"

@tf2honeybadger
Activity: 21

Activity: 462
Activity: 462
mintpal is working now, you can buy WC now.
You are wrong.. it works only with MP Balance.
Activity: 31
mintpal is working now, you can buy WC now.
Jump to: