Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 286. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Activity: 364

Well at least you know what I mean by execution, that is executed well, bravo.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
yinyangteam ? From China , be careful guys!

Your group would be better off throwing money into other coins, throwing more money into it won't save you guys.

Roll Eyes

I think you missed the point homie.

When DEEP old-crypto backing gets together and decides coins are going to the moon...

Coins go to the moon.  

Shocked

It has been decided.  Whitecoin has a floor and a new destiny.

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Grin

White on white translucent black capes
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Kazimir Malevich.
White on White, 1918 @

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Since everyones doing it I decided to make a logo to.

I did it all by myself

Personally this is my Favorite
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Heres my logo I think lacks depth but good start I guess
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Yes I could have pushed my own ideas but I didn't, so stop pushing yours litepresence, there will be a time and a place if needs be.

Whatever homie.  This is a community coin.  Its not like I put it out there w/ a donation cup. 

I personally own 1/300th of WC, collectively my group holds 1/18th of all coins.   Whitecoinfoundation is talking about rebranding... here's my contribution.  Sorry to offend your eyes.

Haters gonna hate.

In the mean time there are some of us working on marketing, branding, fundraising, and orderbook support.  Notice that 50 BTC that showed up today in the buy book? 

Yeah...

LP

Yes and if you really cared you would encourage not push, but you don't really do you, community does not mean you alone pushing your not very well executed ideas.

Yes I could have pushed my own ideas but I didn't, so stop pushing yours litepresence, there will be a time and a place if needs be.

Whatever homie.  This is a community coin.  Its not like I put it out there w/ a donation cup.  

I personally own 1/300th of WC, collectively my group holds 1/18th of all coins.   Whitecoinfoundation is talking about rebranding... here's my contribution.  Sorry to offend your eyes.

Haters gonna hate.

In the mean time there are some of us working on marketing, branding, fundraising, and orderbook support.  Notice that 50 BTC that showed up today in the buy book?  

Yeah...

LP

I agree "Unwatch please Smiley "
running with a thought of "white light" or "white energy"

Scaled to 16x16 pixels:

ie http://coinmarketcap.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjMNNpIksaI
Jump to: