Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 285. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Thank god for weak hands.  They make me so much money.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Whitecoin is very much alive!! I just have the feeling there will be a pump in the next 24 hours!

and i have feeling there will be a dump in next few hours.. check all posts of SkyValeey and u will understand what people are thinging.. Faith falls as volume   Undecided I'm out. Good luck guys. But better cross your all fingers..
Activity: 252
Whitecoin is very much alive!! I just have the feeling there will be a pump in the next 24 hours!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
This is a community coin.

Community = Bagholders. WC now is community of big bagholders, remember. It's hard that new ppl will buy WC after this mess.
I'm happy that I'm out of WC, maybe I'll invest again but RED FLAG at this coin.

BTW. No new wallet yet? It's joke.

That was so stupid that mogonzo post panic annoucement and rise the panic.
In normal community they should first solve problem, fix wallet, and the post with Dev that problem is solved and here's new wallet, we need to fork etc.etc.

But mogonzo caused the panic, massive sell off to 500 sato! When coin was at 1000-1100 level and had a big chance to rise next day to 1400 or more. Fuck!

I don't know if this was just stupid or maybe manipulation and RAPE at WC community, but I have red flag on WC and I don't trust team anymore.

Now you could call this FUD, but you know this is not, this is true and I know that many of WC bagholders thinks the same way like me but in btc thread act like everythhing is OK and team is OK and now direction = Moon etc.bullshit. But to be honest, all of us know that WC is for now sleazy coin.

Yes, community is really great BUT remember community = bagholders. When they sold, there's no longer community.

Without good and long pump WC won't rise.

Problem with fucking wallet, no new ideas, talking just about price, that's the sign of community of bagholders. I'm glad that i'm out of bag, but maybe I'll buy again.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
http://www.cinnipool.co/  CINNIcoin pool now we have 85 miners, lol, yesterday we just had 30-40 miners, thanks those miners supporting CINNI Shocked

WC miners come here to mine cash Grin Welcome

stop spamming crap will u ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
http://www.cinnipool.co/  CINNIcoin pool now we have 85 miners, lol, yesterday we just had 30-40 miners, thanks those miners supporting CINNI Shocked

WC miners come here to mine cash Grin Welcome
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
please don't fish for fud, you will be served
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 21
Activity: 462
some persons want to disinform the community, just wanted to let everybody know that the entire dev team is on IRC, full support 24/7. So, who wants live updates just join IRC, forget about TROLLS , wallet is ready soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
why no speak good english and just spread fud?
Activity: 382
why invent logo if no answer WC is alive or dead?  Cool
Activity: 38
Man, I like this one...but I'm guessing it won't do much to calm the "flame war" between the blackcoin / whitecoin supporters.

Activity: 358
Merit: 118
Except that it scales down really poorly.  I've contacted the artist and requested a bolder W.    She'll need to work out a 16x16 pixel for coinmarketcap too.  I'd do the work but I'd have to remove her watermark and I'd rather not. 
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Since everyones doing it I decided to make a logo to.

I did it all by myself

Personally this is my Favorite
very nice Grin
Jump to: