Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 287. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I think the logo should be better than the one being used now or at least use this one instead because at least the (W) is centered correctly.

i quite like the original one like this..

Sorry I had to kill the other image you quoted because it was the wrong one and I changed the one I posted.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I think the logo should be better than the one being used now or at least use this one instead because at least the (W) is centered correctly.

Actually I do as well and I have created at lest ten other but this one has grown on me.

Saying that only if the (W) is centered correctly like I have done.

yes i agree.
Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
When things are not centered correctly it stands out for all the wrong reasons and looks shoddy.
It also pisses me off which I know is not unique to me and it will down grade the perception of WC.

Actually I do as well and I have created at lest ten other but this one has grown on me.

Saying that only if the (W) is centered correctly like I have done.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Since Whitecoin is being forked to fix PoS, please change block time to 2 - 2.5 minutes as well, will be better in the long run and is a pretty trivial change in comparison to the other stuff.
legendary

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
So where is new updated wallet installer for windows?
What is that ?
REGARDING THE UPDATE

As many have already seen, proposed updates have been added to github regarding whitecoin. https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin
I must compiled it by myself ? I will not do that, I'm not a programmer
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just to provide everyone a quick update, the test team is still working furiously to ensure this code is solid. Many people are going without sleep here.

I'd like to thank everyone again for their patience as we work through this. I've been monitoring the situation closely and can see clear progress at every checkup.

We are nearing the completion of the bug testing process, however a time is difficult to estimate right now as it all depends on how these tests come back to the team.

As some of you know by now, we have also invited two community observers into the process so that they can confirm how hard the devteam is going at this.

I can't thank our new devteam enough for their dedication, generosity, professionalism, and dedication.

You'll be hearing from us soon!
please set up a donation wallet for the new dev team... im sure many ppl appreciate the services here and will donate. well they SHOULD donate... actually i guess a WC address cant be made without the new wallets lol .. so to rephrase that when the wallets are done i request a WC address for donation
Activity: 182
Nothing like re-reading a hastily written update to learn you called someone dedicatedly dedicated.

Thanks again for all the patience and support everyone.
Just to provide everyone a quick update, the test team is still working furiously to ensure this code is solid. Many people are going without sleep here.

I'd like to thank everyone again for their patience as we work through this. I've been monitoring the situation closely and can see clear progress at every checkup.

We are nearing the completion of the bug testing process, however a time is difficult to estimate right now as it all depends on how these tests come back to the team.

As some of you know by now, we have also invited two community observers into the process so that they can confirm how hard the devteam is going at this.

I can't thank our new devteam enough for their dedication, generosity, professionalism, and dedication.

thanks for the update Smiley

Yup I will second that, thanks for the up date.
Activity: 154

thanks for the update Smiley
Activity: 182

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
mogonzo needs control of the OP on this thread, then just continue on here.

He updates here too, little fud.  Any word on the wallet, can't get into irc.
legendary
mogonzo needs control of the OP on this thread, then just continue on here.
Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
are they locking this thread and moving to the new one?

They need to...this is a joke...
If you are patient in a moment of anger, you will escape one hundred days of sorrow.
Activity: 237
are they locking this thread and moving to the new one?

They need to...this is a joke...
Jump to: