Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 284. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I know. PoS coin without PoS :-)
It's like drinking piss when you think you drink beer Smiley
End of irony, sorry:)

yinyangteam (Whitecoiner on the github?) really caused all this mess.. I think he didn't plan PoS at all, current code situation is here: https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin/network so let's hope new coders will solve this soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I know. PoS coin without PoS :-)
It's like drinking piss when you think you drink beer Smiley
End of irony, sorry:)
Activity: 98
BTW Wallets working good alll time, yesterday cryptsy unlocked deposits, withdrawing between wallets works good all time!

So mintpal sucks this time by hold deposits.....

In current wallet no staking
BTW Wallets working good alll time, yesterday cryptsy unlocked deposits, withdrawing between wallets works good all time!

So mintpal sucks this time by hold deposits.....
It's great to hear that people are making money whether price rises or falls (how do you make money when price falls if you don't short it), but I fail to see any proof of these claims.  Like blockchain transactions and trade history screen shots.   Anyone can make any claim they want but what's the point when there's no proof?   That's what makes me skeptical to read all these posts about the supposedly big profits all of you made.  

Why? I earned 5btc and 2d ago by sell rest at loss (sold >900 sato at this pump:) I lost 1.4 btc, so +3.6 btc left.

It's not UFO or paranormal activity or Reptilians that needs high proof, that's crypto, almost everywhere is profit:)
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Are deposits/withdrawals still frozen on Mintpal?

Their wallet is offline until the new wallet is up and running. They confirmed would be 24 hours but its past that now so guessing theirs no new wallet up n running yet.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It's great to hear that people are making money whether price rises or falls (how do you make money when price falls if you don't short it), but I fail to see any proof of these claims.  Like blockchain transactions and trade history screen shots.   Anyone can make any claim they want but what's the point when there's no proof?   That's what makes me skeptical to read all these posts about the supposedly big profits all of you made. 
Activity: 98
Are deposits/withdrawals still frozen on Mintpal?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Yes, you're right. I made good profit too Smiley

But I'm sad for that who bought at 1400-2000, and now - thanks to mogonzo and wc pseudo team, is at loss and hard to come back  to 1200ish-1400ish or more.

I am a patient guy and will see how this goes.  If the dev team pull this coin out of the shit there will be many who will have regretted their decision to pull out at a loss.  I admit this could go either way at this point but "In for a penny in for a pound" as they say.

Either way I have done ok out of it.
Yes, you're right. I made good profit too Smiley

But I'm sad for those who bought for 1200-2000, and now - thanks to mogonzo and wc pseudo team, is at loss and hard to come back  to 1200ish-1400ish or more.
Activity: 266
Thank god for weak hands.  They make me so much money.

Yep. So much money - especially when mogonzo caused the panic and crash from 1100 to 500. Great profit.

If not mogonzo, next day WC should be 1400-1500.

I am constantly making money out of this whole debacle.  It goes up I make money, it goes down I make money, what's not to like?

I also think WC has a good chance to pull through this mess to so I am not worried at all.
Activity: 784
Merit: 512

Since everyones doing it I decided to make a logo to.

I did it all by myself

Personally this is my Favorite
very nice Grin

Inspirational!

I like this one!  Grin

Funny thing is that this design might just get WC out of its slump!
Activity: 84
Thank god for weak hands.  They make me so much money.

Yep. So much money - especially when mogonzo caused the panic and crash from 1100 to 500. Great profit.

If not mogonzo, next day WC should be 1400-1500.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
What happened to whitecoin listing on coinmarketcap?    Was it removed because of wallet problems or for a more sinister reason?
Activity: 784
Merit: 512
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Except that it scales down really poorly.  I've contacted the artist and requested a bolder W.    She'll need to work out a 16x16 pixel for coinmarketcap too.  I'd do the work but I'd have to remove her watermark and I'd rather not. 

It should scale down fine if you do some kind of emboss on the outline of the W, maybe some kind of black emboss on the edges.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Thank god for weak hands.  They make me so much money.

Indeed ;-)

I wish you luck guys.. you will need it..
Activity: 252
Thank god for weak hands.  They make me so much money.

Indeed ;-)
Jump to: